https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE EIGHT  (Read 182594 times)

Offline iwopp

Re: CONFERENCE EIGHT
« Reply #615 on: September 13, 2018, 04:20:43 PM »
Its not hard to figure out the teams involved, Bill.
Problem is, that only one guy can confirm this, or indeed do anything about them, and Junior won't even reply to e-mails.

I have thought of moving conferences myself next season, but hate to give in to them.

Come on Junior. You'll have a ghost conf if you don't sort it out!

jellybellies

Offline deca

« Reply #616 on: September 13, 2018, 06:00:35 PM »
This is very sad to hear that there are people actively cheating, and unfortunately nobody at the helm ( Junior ) to sort it out

Deca  :( :(
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #617 on: September 13, 2018, 10:43:13 PM »
I’ve had suspicions as I’ve drawn or lost games randomly over the years , at “convenient” times....  Just put the ridiculous injuries down to bad luck when they happened. Guess it’ll become obvious if you two leave.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Angele

« Reply #618 on: September 14, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »
hi guys and gals,

i received a mail from one of our fellow managers raising suspicion on some of our fellow competitors in our conference. The claim was that one of the managers was operating more than one team in the conference. Our colleague investigated further (over a season or so) and involved the 'go to guy' for any issues we may have with the game. his suspicions were confirmed as the 'mod' had been watching the said manager for a while and confirmed his suspicions. in fact it is suggested that the 'pathetic' cheat is operating 3 not 2 teams in 8-1-1.

i have over the seasons been on the receiving end of some strange results from these teams (2 more than 1) getting kicked all over the park and accruing long term injuries when the ref is not lenient at all. This in turn effects my games not only at night but afternoons, as i like to play a couple of matches during the day. i am not using this as an excuse for getting hammered this season in FL1  ::)

i have also missed out on chances to win the league, UCB's, Elite cups etc.. due to this clown, as have all the other competitors who play fairly in our conference.

i am also aware that a couple of you have had suspicions in the past as it has been mentioned before. i just want something done or i think it's time to move conference. this is not what i want to do as i have been in this conference since the switch over.

You know who you are. Get the teams shifted  >:(

I'm fairly sure there are no laws of libel that would apply to this so --- going on a hint above --- I am going to suggest we are talking about Pathetico Madrid. Checking just one game against them earlier in the season, they switched to Nutter after only 15 minutes. An odd thing to do when the ref was Billy Budgen (who I would consider very much a "Normal" ref). Soyay or nay folks --- let's have it.

And Bedwell.  Considering their poor (and my good) league form they have twice managed to hold me to draws (the only ones this season to do that). It's happened before and it's happened to others and everything about them is, to be fair, rather odd?

So if it is three, maybe the "go to guy" could drop a few clues? Or just let's be blunt because unless it's the other Madrid (simply because of the Madrid thing) I can't see who it could be. 

Offline iwopp

« Reply #619 on: September 14, 2018, 09:23:11 AM »
My (suspicions) are Pathetico, Bedwell, and Team Name.
I can't be positive without checking their IP address. Only Junior can do that.
So apologies to any of the teams if there is a plausible excuse.

I've monitored them for a few seasons now, and they usually log in and out at the same time.

their player names are all exactly the same format.

they play multiple friendlies against each other.

they have no interest in any daytime games (other than friendlies)

And of course there's the results. They seem to win when they need to against each other.

Perhaps any of these teams could shed light?

jellybellies

Offline deca

« Reply #620 on: September 14, 2018, 10:41:49 AM »
I think the Borg is a moderator, and hears more from Junior than most, maybe he can help on flushing out the cheats from our game for the benefit to all that play the game fairly

Regards

Deca

Offline Angele

« Reply #621 on: September 14, 2018, 12:54:00 PM »
The invitation is here for any of those teams mentioned to respond?

And doesn't everyone look at the forum (even if it might be only very rarely)?

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #622 on: September 14, 2018, 01:12:23 PM »
I can confirm I am not Keyser Soze
King Kenny's Army and Green Bay Parkers

Offline Angele

« Reply #623 on: September 14, 2018, 05:07:40 PM »

Are you available to deposit a DNA sample?

Offline deca

« Reply #624 on: September 14, 2018, 05:52:30 PM »

Are you available to deposit a DNA sample?

:) :) :)

Offline Marv999

« Reply #625 on: September 15, 2018, 07:01:56 PM »
Maybe just name and shame them? Nobody likes a cheat...
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline Angele

« Reply #626 on: September 15, 2018, 08:34:16 PM »
Maybe just name and shame them? Nobody likes a cheat...

If/when we can actually prove it?

Or there is some falling on own swords and quiet but sudden disappearance??

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #627 on: September 18, 2018, 06:33:45 AM »
Jellybellies moved to C2  :'(. Whoever you are I hope your happy?
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #628 on: September 18, 2018, 08:26:23 AM »
My (suspicions) are Pathetico, Bedwell, and Team Name.
I can't be positive without checking their IP address. Only Junior can do that.
So apologies to any of the teams if there is a plausible excuse.

I've monitored them for a few seasons now, and they usually log in and out at the same time.

their player names are all exactly the same format.

they play multiple friendlies against each other.

they have no interest in any daytime games (other than friendlies)

And of course there's the results. They seem to win when they need to against each other.

Perhaps any of these teams could shed light?

So I have just read these messages and am shocked to hear my name come up!! Let me clear some things up here.

Myself, Bedwell and Team Name all come from the same family because Team Name introduced myself and Bedwell to the game. We decided we want to play in the same conference so we could play against each other but we have NEVER cheated. I can honestly say I would rather lost to any other team in the conference than Team Name or Bedwell because of the family rivalry!

That is why we have our player names in the same format and why we play the same teams in friendlies. All of us have busy work lives so haven't got time to do the daytime games. I completely disagree with the comment that we seem to win against each other when we need to. A few times both Bedwell and Team Name have taken points off me when I was challenging for the title much to my annoyance and their delight!!! I can't remember which seasons it was but if someone can go back and check please do because I am many things but I am certainly not a cheat!

Jellys, I'm sorry to see you move and if it was because you thought the 3 of us were cheating then it was for the wrong reasons. We have never cheated to get results and never would. Also, I play exactly the same aggression against all teams so please go back and check my aggression levels and you will see that is true.

Also, we live in different address so our IP addresses will be different so please please please can someone check this to clear this up.

Nick
Pathetico Madrid

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #629 on: September 18, 2018, 09:46:26 AM »
Just one other point, when I had the time to play in FL1, I would like to think I did okay without Bedwell or Team Name who have never played FL. If I was crap in FL and doing well in 8-1-1, I could understand concerns that I might have been having help in 8-1-1. Due to having a baby I have now much less time to play otherwise I would still be playing in FL.

To my knowledge there is no rule about family members playing in the same conference but if it causes people grief we will all move to different conferences. It will be less fun for the 3 of us because we won't get the chance to battle out competitive games against each other but I would rather do that than be called a cheat.

Nick
Pathetico Madrid