https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Titanfall  (Read 31661 times)

Offline Late

Titanfall
« on: January 20, 2014, 03:30:03 PM »
Okay, I'm not going to make the mistake of putting a link in the opening post of a thread.
I did that two months ago and the sodding thing is still awaiting moderation...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

Re: Titanfall
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 03:31:02 PM »
Will probably be removed soon, but there's some footage from alpha testing here.

Damn but it's looking absolutely fantastic.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 04:25:10 PM »
Looking great, still not happy with the speed these mechs move though. I've always preferred these things to be big and bulky with plenty of weight behind them. They have the potential to screw the game's balance if they're too fast and powerful. From what we've seen of X so far I reckon it's got the same problem, although we don't know what the online multiplayer component is like.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 04:33:52 PM »
Can't wait!  ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 05:17:34 PM »
You can edit your 1st post on the other thread to remove the link and it will sort itself out btw.

Titanfall is a day 1 purchase for me

Offline Late

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 05:42:45 PM »
Link removal didn't work.

Not to worry - it was a time sensitive offer and expired on 5th Dec

Offline jman

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 06:01:09 PM »
Oh it's worked for me before, maybe you have to edit it within a certain time for it to work

Offline jman

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 03:19:54 PM »
I must of missed the fact that Titanfall is Multiplayer only..  :'(   Cant tell you how disappointed I am with that news.. The multiplayer might have longevity, it might be more fast paced, but I love myself an FPS campaign.  Looks like I'll have to wait until the new Wolfenstein comes out then.. which is single player only.

Offline Late

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 03:32:45 PM »
Aye, multiplayer only. I'm happy with that. I consider most FPS games to be effectively multiplayer only, tbh. Never did play the campaign for the last COD (though I did play it on the current one). COD, Battlefield, Halo - they're all about the multiplayer imo. The single player story is sometimes decent (and was pretty enjoyable on most of the Halo games I've played, tbf) but it's the multiplayer that keeps you coming back.

Offline jman

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 03:48:57 PM »
Rumours are that there will be an open beta of Titanfall to Xbox One and PC owners.. starting on Feb 14th and running until Feb 19th..

...that should be fun if true.. and should help with not being such a n00b when the full game comes out

Offline Late

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 01:40:46 AM »
You can now register for the Titanfall beta:
http://www.titanfall.com/beta

Offline jman

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 09:39:30 AM »
Registered  ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 10:06:32 AM »
Get the girlfriend registered too, Kieron. ;)

I've registered three times.

Offline jman

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2014, 10:29:21 AM »
lol good idea, I've got 2 other email accounts I never use which I've just registered with as well.  Slightly different DOB on each  ;)  I cant see them turning anyone away though, they will want to fully stress test it.

Offline Late

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 10:30:34 AM »
Urgh @ being stuck at work.