https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Titanfall  (Read 31667 times)

Offline Late

Re: Titanfall
« Reply #165 on: November 08, 2014, 01:45:48 AM »
Fired up Titanfall the last two nights. It's full of first gen pilots. Dunno what that's about, but it's great if you want to improve your k/d ratio.
My lifetime ratio is 1.1 but this last couple of days it's probably more like 10 or 15 to one. No exaggeration. At least four of my last ten games I've made it into double figures without a single death. These newbs are worse than the NPC grunts! =))

There's quite a lot of new (free) stuff been added since I last played, a few months back. Black market trading of burn cards, an array of Titan O/S voices, new game modes (including a co-op hoarde defence game), new stats screens, new titan emblems, and some new ranking system that I don't understand but am levelling up in very quickly. There's also a couple of map packs that I don't have. I bought the first one ages ago but don't have the second or third. Tempted to get the season pass as it's currently on offer for £5 - but probably a bad idea. The maps are reportedly excellent, and I know I'd enjoy them, and you can't argue with the price - but I'll be moving on from Titanfall to Halo in a few days.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...