General > TV & Film

The Telly Thread

(1/131) > >>

harv:
Have just started to watch a programme called The Killing. Saw the pilot that was two episodes long and didn't think much of it but thought I'd persevere. Just finished episode 3 and it's started to grow on me. :D

Have also downloaded Game of Thrones so will check that out when I've finished watching The Killing.

davo:
Not seen the Killing. Watched Game of Thrones last year. It was a bit weird in parts, but overall it was pretty good and I would recommend it. Looking forward to Season 2.

US TV shows that I am following at the mo include:

Big Bang Theory
Dexter
Modern Family
Fringe
How I Met Your Mother
The Walking Dead

harv:
If you start watching it don't be put off by the pilot, it drags on a bit but improves as it goes on. Am on episode 5 now and am really enjoying it. It's got plenty of big names in it which is why I gave it an extra chance. ;D

Dragontao:

--- Quote from: davo on February 27, 2012, 03:18:00 AM ---Not seen the Killing. Watched Game of Thrones last year. It was a bit weird in parts, but overall it was pretty good and I would recommend it. Looking forward to Season 2.
--- End quote ---

Second series of Game of Thrones starts in the US on 1st April (or thereabouts). Excellent series based on an excellent set of books.

Fringe may or may not get a 5th Season.

Looking increasingly likely that Terra Nove will get axed, along with Alcatraz, which doesn't look like it will get past it's initial 13 episode order.

Now there's another general thread, I think we need to get these film, telly, music and games threads moved there, if there's a mod or admin reading.  :D

jman:
I've been watching old epsiodes of Jonathan Creek recently, great show, although did lose a bit of steam in the last series when Caroline Quentin buggered off...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version