https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524291 times)

Offline MartinW63

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #600 on: August 18, 2012, 06:52:29 AM »
Another installment guys enjoy.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Turner

« Reply #601 on: August 18, 2012, 06:42:18 PM »
Hey Martin could you send me your e-mail so I can send you the questionnaire. You must be running out of 2-1-1 managers by now.  :D

Do you guys mind if I post the questionnaire in each conference to see if any other managers are willing to fill it in? I have nothing to do with this so it's up to the creators. Sorry for prying where I don't belong  :-[  :D
Ruff Ryders

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #602 on: August 19, 2012, 12:53:21 AM »
Hey Martin could you send me your e-mail so I can send you the questionnaire. You must be running out of 2-1-1 managers by now.  :D

Do you guys mind if I post the questionnaire in each conference to see if any other managers are willing to fill it in? I have nothing to do with this so it's up to the creators. Sorry for prying where I don't belong  :-[  :D
Turner no problem to post the questionnaire. I have sent you my address directly.
Cheers
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #603 on: August 19, 2012, 08:50:50 AM »
BTW Just out of curiousity, whatever happened to Steve who it was, if memory serves me right, used to do the daily write-ups for us in here? Has he left SL or just not in 2-1-1 now?  ???
Nick,
You played him last season he's manager of Didier Drogba Fan Club, who also got promoted with you!

Oh yes, so I did! How embarrassing.  :-[

Never mind, just put it down to my little grey cells not being what they used to be sometimes. My so-called friends accuse me of "old" age. Personally I'm still only 18 in my head so sod 'em.  ;D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2012, 10:35:43 PM »
Mate I know where you're coming from. Me and you first game - I wish you the pox and many infestations for tomorrow, after that have great luck until we meet again ;)!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #605 on: August 20, 2012, 12:55:43 PM »
any prediction before the start of the new season?
I think it will be a battle between Cubana Villains and HaDoKeN FC, but I put my bet on Deca 8) who's got a very strong side
what do you all think?

Offline Brads

« Reply #606 on: August 20, 2012, 01:31:20 PM »
Must admit I think the same, Deca had a great 2nd half of the season and Kush seems to get stronger every season although I wouldn't write yourself off mihai!!

My team needs 2 more replacing already could be a long hard season :(
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #607 on: August 20, 2012, 02:58:34 PM »

My team needs 2 more replacing already could be a long hard season :(

I've already replaced 2 or 3 of mine during last season and am soon due (I must check actually as they may already have moved on?!) to replace even more - maybe 3 or 4 but then I've already 'hinted' about this already before I played my final play-off to come up.

Well Martin, looks like this is going to be a very interesting first game of the season, huh?!  ;D Good luck m8. Just hope you don't get as much as me, that's all. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #608 on: August 20, 2012, 07:51:20 PM »
The top 4 of last season to me look likely to all be in the mix again. The Wizz possible to break in if someone slips up. Although to be honest any of the top 8 or 9 can beat any of the others with the right tactics. I do believe if you get on a roll sometimes you can become unbeatable even when you cock the tactics up, so there may well be a shock. Who knows even the Twatters may feature again?
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #609 on: August 20, 2012, 08:53:01 PM »
I'm going for Deca to win it this new season!
Very strong and tough at the moment.

Hopefully I'll be able to atleast get in the top 4 :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #610 on: August 20, 2012, 09:00:15 PM »
Deca, Brads, Mihai, Kush etc etc etc

Probably a mix of those 4.  I'll have to have had an extreme season to break that 4 if I'm honest.

Will be happy with top 6 - and I also expect Martin to improve from last season too.

p.s.  I missed Pink Charlottes too - very good side.
Wizards by Globus

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #611 on: August 20, 2012, 09:06:04 PM »
After a season away trying to sort out a deal to provide value to Conference 2, FredsBet has returned hoping to get the punters involved in this clash of the heavyweight conference. Spokesman Fred Champion will be guiding us through the season and offering some tempters for the next seven weeks.

TheCaptain took the spoils last season and his odds of 5/2 look good value again. Steel City Blades so often the victor will be looking for redemption this season and his price of 3/1 sure looks tempting.
TheRomanian is always in the mix and he will be hoping to throw his hat in the ring and so 4/1 will have many a punter tempted. Cubana Villains is managed by Castro and he will be no pushover in the title race, priced at 5/1 can he produce consistency to take the crown.

The generous bookie FredsBet has given us an early season bet. Who will get involved in the match between defending champs Hadoken (captain) v ThePinkCharlottes(goldie). A wincast bet that AfghanKush scores and Hadoken win priced as 5/2.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #612 on: August 20, 2012, 09:08:03 PM »
Nice one Steven, perhaps you can hook up with Martin to produce an early season summary. 

Martin has done an exceptionally fine job during your absence !!!

:)
Wizards by Globus

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #613 on: August 24, 2012, 10:25:49 AM »
Did anyone else notice the time shift? It's like the past 3 days did not happen? Looks like Cat Games have had some issues..... Talking about bugs that need fixing, Has anyone else noticed that if you open up the Con 2 league table there's a large piece of crap that seems to be stuck to the top of the screen? I am sure this will be fixed pretty soon ;)!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brads

« Reply #614 on: August 24, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
I presume it's something to do with the fact we couldn't get on the forum last night, let's hope whatever it was gets rid of some of the spam tarnishing my eyes in this forum  :)
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"