https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 523921 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #615 on: August 24, 2012, 03:16:28 PM »
Good game Nick.
Thanks for wrongly putting on the wrong boots lol.
That's 2 in 3 matches now! :p

Anyway guys, I will be away for the next couple of days starting from tomorrow. Don't get happy though lads my caretaker will take care of you guys :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #616 on: August 25, 2012, 12:42:50 AM »
Good game Nick.
Thanks for wrongly putting on the wrong boots lol.
That's 2 in 3 matches now! :p

Anyway guys, I will be away for the next couple of days starting from tomorrow. Don't get happy though lads my caretaker will take care of you guys :D
Hi Cap'n. Thanks. Tried my best but suspected you would win, especially with your stronger team and me being away.

As for wrong boots, don't know what you mean. I'll go back and look. Unless I doze off or forget and don't set up (can't remember if I did that with you or not - don't think so off the top of my head?) then that's different but otherwise I always choose my boots carefully. I'll go take a peek in a moment. :)

As for you being away, why couldn't you go a day or two sooner? That way I might have won!  ;D Mind you, depends who your caretaker is.  ;) :P
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #617 on: August 25, 2012, 12:46:31 AM »
Just checked and I certainly did set up and I can see what you meant about the boots. That's weird and I'm sure I didn't set up blades. Not sure what happened there. I'll have to keep a closer eye on things in case there's summat up with that?!  ::)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline womble

• Bayern Arse
    • Bayern Arse (conf2)
« Reply #618 on: August 26, 2012, 06:39:55 PM »
There is a known bug with the boots. It defaults to blades sometimes mate.

I think if you setup but don't change your boots (i.e. because they are already the right type), it defaults to blades I think.

I check and then recheck my boots loads of times before matches!
Bayern Arse (2-1-1)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #619 on: August 26, 2012, 08:55:56 PM »
There is a known bug with the boots. It defaults to blades sometimes mate.

I think if you setup but don't change your boots (i.e. because they are already the right type), it defaults to blades I think.

I check and then recheck my boots loads of times before matches!
Alex is right ..
I've noticed the same thing ..

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #620 on: August 27, 2012, 07:15:38 AM »
Thanks for telling me guys - I didn't know about that one - the boots bug but I'll try to keep a closer eye on that also.

Like to apologise to Brads though for my result this morning - away to the Blades and managed to get a 0-0 draw. How I've no idea. According to the match report, he had 62% possession to my 38% and whilst I know that's only cosmetic (or so I've been told previously?), even so. I've woken this morning at the computer at about 6.45am and looked at the result and am scratching my head - I'm sure I set up some ATs but then now I'm not sure whether I dreamt it or not? It's weird. Certainly according to the report I didn't use any or non happened but I know they weren't all "if 1 goal down" or "if not winning" or whatever. I'm sure I'd done an "exactly at 75 mins" and changed tactics and substitued 3 players. I'm sure but then I'm still sitting here at 7.14am it is now as I'm writing this, scratching my head and wondering - "but did I"?  ::) :o ;D

Cue sounds of that black and white sci fi programme of the 60s with that weird music!  ;D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Brads

« Reply #621 on: August 27, 2012, 08:19:32 AM »
Pretty sure I setup to play Leeds legends so imagine my surprise when I find out it was you nick!!

Wtf is happening on here did people actually know about the roll back or was it just random?
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #622 on: August 27, 2012, 03:07:39 PM »
Pretty sure I setup to play Leeds legends so imagine my surprise when I find out it was you nick!!

Wtf is happening on here did people actually know about the roll back or was it just random?

To be honest, you're best off reading the other thread in this general discussion area (Today) in which Terry says the game was supposed to have been rolled back to 1 minute prior to the league games and then paused but there was no pause. The controversy, as you may have seen by now (?) is why they were rolled back to before the league game when it was the afternoon friendlies and PLs that were unable to be accessed/setup by most people, including myself but as I was very lucky and got a 14-1 win, as I think I said earlier, I wasn't too bothered. So Terry is having a look into the matter and will hopefully report back later. I'm as intrigued as you are to know what's going on.  ::) :P

Anyway I hope the shock/surprise of finding out it was me wasn't too much of a shock to your system matey.  ;D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #623 on: August 27, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »
Hey I just realised I've been promoted!! Nah, not to 2-1-1 I don't mean but from Newbie to Jr. Member ... in here!

At least I've won something this season now at last. lol
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #624 on: August 29, 2012, 01:31:18 AM »
Hi guys.
I am back from my holiday. Was very much surprised to see what had happened with the roll back and all the madness.
Really dissapointed with cat games about this. - No respect, loyalty or positive customer service towards us customers/managers.
Looks like I have to face the rockets again and the bad thing about it is that they have logged in so I have no idea if they are going to use the same tactics or not.
Oh well.
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #625 on: August 29, 2012, 08:09:20 AM »
I'm just about finished with this game now!!

Woke up to a draw which is fine I can deal with that but 2 awols I can't deal with! This last week has pushed me to the brink of quitting anything else goes wrong and that'll be me done
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #626 on: August 29, 2012, 03:52:28 PM »
I'm just about finished with this game now!!

Woke up to a draw which is fine I can deal with that but 2 awols I can't deal with! This last week has pushed me to the brink of quitting anything else goes wrong and that'll be me done
Yeah really sorry about that, Brads. I seem to remember you beat me good and proper the first time (4-0 was it?) and now 1-1 draw. Happy to get a draw against you all things considered but don't like taking it like that to be honest. :(

And I know what you mean. I managed to buy a new STR(L) before the roll back for only 500 creds. Amazing considering the stats. Most were 95 and only 25 years old I think. Went to check this morning before the game with you (Steel City) and there were another 2 bids! So instead of getting the player for 500 creds as I had previously, it cost me an extra 2,500 on top! :( I could perhaps have bid less but I've seen worse players going for more so I did a max bid just to make sure. Don't get me wrong, he was a bargain at only 3,000 creds but having previously already got him for 500 - well bit peeved to say the least but hey ho, never mind. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #627 on: August 29, 2012, 04:02:50 PM »
before the firts roll back I've won all my afternoon games.
after the first roll back I've won one game, draw one and lost one
after the second roll back I've won one game and lost two.
I'm feeling again like loosing my wish (mood) to play this game.
Nice job catgames !!!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #628 on: August 29, 2012, 07:45:08 PM »
before the firts roll back I've won all my afternoon games.
after the first roll back I've won one game, draw one and lost one
after the second roll back I've won one game and lost two.
I'm feeling again like loosing my wish (mood) to play this game.
Nice job catgames !!!  >:( >:( >:(

It bloody sucks mate.
I lost both of my doubles matches today when i had drew both.
Happy I beat the rockets as they logged in. Kinda sucks though as I would of had a higher goal difference which could make the difference towards the end of the season.
Hopefully doesn't happen again - Don't want the top managers to end up leaving all of a sudden cause of everyone does go, it leaves with no choice but to do the same unfortunately.
Forum Admin

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #629 on: August 31, 2012, 02:25:21 AM »
I'm a bit peeved, although at the end of the day it was my own stupid fault I guess, but this morning I played Craiova who prior to the draw, I'd drawn 0-0 with.

After the roll back for some strange reason the little update tactics button was green, so I stupidly (ignorantly?) thought the tactics I'd set up for our previous game (the 0-0 draw one) were still there active. Why I didn't go in and check, I've no idea because if I had, I'd have seen the injured player in my squad. I'd have seen that I'd not set up advance tactics - or even basic ones come to that so was playing wrong boots and heaven knows what else. How long would it have taken me just to click and check? <sigh>

No good moaning and closing the stable door once the horse has bolted of course. Guess I'll know next time but frustrated upon seeing it, doesn't begin to cut it. :)

So sorry to Blades again for the draw after he beat me and it seems I handed a victory to Craiova when previously we'd got a 0-0 draw. Talk about swings and roundabouts. :)

Still at last the madness ends and hopefully we can get back to reality.  ;D
Tottenham Hotspur