https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524393 times)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #915 on: January 02, 2013, 01:05:06 PM »
I haven't had a moan on here for a while so here goes managed to beat the top 2 (Mihai and Deca) in the league last 2 games so how do I get repaid 2 Awols 2 injuries one minor but the other one 12 weeks for my best keeper.So that should keep him out for my last 6 doubles games and all my TCL games  >:(

I think I have more cause to moan Stato. Look at my game against mihai today. AT advantage for 60 mins, level for 30 and I got done 1-0  :o

Yeah ... you should at least score a goal ...
the only explanation is that my players are stronger than yours

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #916 on: January 02, 2013, 01:38:58 PM »
Very happy i'm 4th at the moment with all the transfers i've had to make. Will be surprised though if I remain there at the end of the season.
Got a tough game tonight against you Stato. Won't be wishing you any luck tonight  ;)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline deca

« Reply #917 on: January 02, 2013, 03:13:17 PM »
Good win Stato,

Sorry about your goalkeeper though.......

Not sure how this league will finish, all very close, and happy to be top for now!!!

Cheers

Deca!!!
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Stato1

« Reply #918 on: January 02, 2013, 04:35:44 PM »
I haven't had a moan on here for a while so here goes managed to beat the top 2 (Mihai and Deca) in the league last 2 games so how do I get repaid 2 Awols 2 injuries one minor but the other one 12 weeks for my best keeper.So that should keep him out for my last 6 doubles games and all my TCL games  >:(

I think I have more cause to moan Stato. Look at my game against mihai today. AT advantage for 60 mins, level for 30 and I got done 1-0  :o

Nice to see you back on the Forum Davo and everyone else I will have to moan more often.I agree with Mihai it's your team strength and how unlucky you are at this game you must have used up all your luck on the Leeds Server M8  ;)
Leeds Legends FL1 Champions Season 32

Stato Leeds Again Moved To 1-1-4 While Rebuilding

Offline Stato1

« Reply #919 on: January 02, 2013, 04:38:41 PM »
Very happy i'm 4th at the moment with all the transfers i've had to make. Will be surprised though if I remain there at the end of the season.
Got a tough game tonight against you Stato. Won't be wishing you any luck tonight  ;)

Good Luck Tonight Kush it's a Longball game so can see it being a draw

Stato

Offline Stato1

« Reply #920 on: January 02, 2013, 04:42:23 PM »
Good win Stato,

Sorry about your goalkeeper though.......

Not sure how this league will finish, all very close, and happy to be top for now!!!

Cheers

Deca!!!

Thanks Deca it's about time I beat you can't remember beating you many times if any as for the league I think it will be as it is now but with Brads in 4th Kush in 5th if Brad doesn't play his defenders up front

Stato

Offline davo

• Marching on Together. Leeds Leeds Leeds
« Reply #921 on: January 03, 2013, 12:50:14 PM »

Nice to see you back on the Forum Davo and everyone else I will have to moan more often.I agree with Mihai it's your team strength and how unlucky you are at this game you must have used up all your luck on the Leeds Server M8  ;)

Yeah, I thought moving to a new conference might help my luck a bit.  ::) I'm trying to strengthen the team and hopefully will not get relegated in the meantime, but my current players aren't all that bad and I still reckon I should have come away with something.  :'(

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #922 on: January 03, 2013, 01:56:27 PM »
Yeah, I thought moving to a new conference might help my luck a bit.  ::) I'm trying to strengthen the team and hopefully will not get relegated in the meantime, but my current players aren't all that bad and I still reckon I should have come away with something.  :'(

You choosed the hardest conference of all. ;)
but your team is strong enough to survive, just need a bit of luck and inspiration.

Offline Brads

« Reply #923 on: January 03, 2013, 06:59:37 PM »
It's a shame my night form can't be like my afternoon form  :(
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
« Reply #924 on: January 03, 2013, 10:01:55 PM »
It's a shame my night form can't be like my afternoon form  :(

your night form cost me 2 injured defenders ;)  but just one with 5 weeks for recovery.
just teasing you ... good luck Brads!

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #925 on: January 05, 2013, 03:58:20 PM »
Tight at the top again chaps.  Good to the the division is as competitive as ever !

:)
Wizards by Globus

Offline Stato1

« Reply #926 on: January 05, 2013, 05:39:04 PM »
Looks like a 2 horse race for the title but its going to be close 3rd to 7th I was 4th having beaten 1st 2nd and 4th draw one game move down to 7th damn Longball game

Stato

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #927 on: January 05, 2013, 05:42:06 PM »
You've done well Stato and will be even stronger next season I suspect - told you so in Borg's questionnaire.

Fully expect a serious title challenge from you next season :)

If I hadn't cocked up my early season I may well have been better placed.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 05:44:24 PM by globus71 »
Wizards by Globus

Offline Stato1

« Reply #928 on: January 05, 2013, 06:06:11 PM »
Thanks Globus probably everyone has but I've had some bad injuries this season which have probably cost me s lot of points this season.And as you said you had a poor start but have really picked it up after that.Hadokens doing well seeing as he's had to rebuild quite a lot

Stato

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #929 on: January 05, 2013, 08:52:21 PM »
Thanks Globus probably everyone has but I've had some bad injuries this season which have probably cost me s lot of points this season.And as you said you had a poor start but have really picked it up after that.Hadokens doing well seeing as he's had to rebuild quite a lot

Stato

Yes, I have no idea how I am in the top 4 at the moment. I've been thrashed a couple of times this season in the division. My strength at the moment is 745.
2-1-1 is not only the most competitive conference but it's really enjoyable at the same time.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin