https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524353 times)

Offline Stato1

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #1260 on: June 07, 2013, 02:02:36 PM »
Lol if I wanted it that bad I would have changed my tactics when I told you what I was playing after the rollback  ;)

Stato
Leeds Legends FL1 Champions Season 32

Stato Leeds Again Moved To 1-1-4 While Rebuilding

Offline Brads

« Reply #1261 on: June 07, 2013, 03:22:31 PM »
Lol if I wanted it that bad I would have changed my tactics when I told you what I was playing after the rollback  ;)

Stato

I had tactics set just incase you did  ;)

trust no one 8)
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline Stato1

« Reply #1262 on: June 07, 2013, 03:35:01 PM »
LOL that hurts

Stato

Offline Brads

« Reply #1263 on: June 07, 2013, 04:18:27 PM »
I've been done before like that stato so I cover all the bases now

Offline Stato1

« Reply #1264 on: June 07, 2013, 05:26:43 PM »
No problems m8

Stato

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1265 on: June 08, 2013, 05:57:46 PM »
Good win today Brad in the Cider Final.
Looks like you have a stronger team at the moment which is no surprise at all. Going to have to pull something out of the bag tonight to get the 3 points. Can't see it happening if I'm honest but I'm never the one to not try! :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #1266 on: June 08, 2013, 09:15:10 PM »
Looks like you have a stronger team at the moment which is no surprise at all. Going to have to pull something out of the bag tonight to get the 3 points. Can't see it happening if I'm honest but I'm never the one to not try! :D

Was a good game mate luckily I got my tactics right!

Your one of the few teams I've got left in the league that I struggle to beat so I'm sure tonight will be a tough game mate  ;)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1267 on: June 09, 2013, 06:55:59 PM »

Was a good game mate luckily I got my tactics right!

Your one of the few teams I've got left in the league that I struggle to beat so I'm sure tonight will be a tough game mate  ;)

Got your tactics right once again my friend! Well done.
I'd be very surprised if you didn't go on to win another titlle this season. I don't believe anyone has got 1st place 3 seasons on the trot since the mighty bignick.

Looks like me and Chiii are battling for that 4th spot. I've still got Stato and Chii left from the top 5 so hoping to cause some upsets. Not to mention still have some tough games against the current mid/lower table teams.

There might even be some fresh new blood coming soon to 2-1-1 aswell. That's if a team takes the CPU team next season in 2-1-2. I would also like to see Mihai back in 2-1-1 soon. Seems he is dominating 5-1-1 every season and always seems to be a 2 horse race with the Casadians. I'm sure that wouldn't be the case in 2-1-1  ;D

I've been even thinking that I should start a fresh challenge somewhere else but I love 2-1-1 just to much. I would like to stay in 2-1-1 for atleast another 4 seasons and hit that 20 seasons completed mark in 2-1-1 which I think would be a personal achievement for myself. Also I've been dying to get to a major final but just can't seem to do it :( I've been to the Semi's in the ICC, EC and CS but would like to take it a step further. Any tips from the top manager will be appreciated  8)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 07:00:28 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline Stato1

« Reply #1268 on: June 09, 2013, 07:04:06 PM »
Yeah can't see Brads letting this slip looks like 3rd for me as Deca has an easier run its been a funny season with the rollbacks seemed to have lost a but of interest hopefully can get it back when the new season starts.

I will lose about  half my  1st team players next season so might struggle a bit for a couple if seasons

Stato

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1269 on: June 09, 2013, 07:37:28 PM »
Yeah can't see Brads letting this slip looks like 3rd for me as Deca has an easier run its been a funny season with the rollbacks seemed to have lost a but of interest hopefully can get it back when the new season starts.

I will lose about  half my  1st team players next season so might struggle a bit for a couple if seasons

Stato

Part of the process mate.
Try spread the ages of your players when rebuilding so not many retire all in the same season in the long run.
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #1270 on: June 09, 2013, 10:09:47 PM »
I wish I could help your major problem kush but I've only been in 2 finals myself (got into my 3rd this season) was fortunate enough to win them both.

Hope I can get a 3rd on the trot I'll make sure to mention it to nick on sl2 if I do  :)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1271 on: June 11, 2013, 09:07:14 PM »
Big game tonight Chiiii. Might even determine who will take 4th.
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1272 on: June 11, 2013, 09:08:15 PM »
I wish I could help your major problem kush but I've only been in 2 finals myself (got into my 3rd this season) was fortunate enough to win them both.

Hope I can get a 3rd on the trot I'll make sure to mention it to nick on sl2 if I do  :)

Many congrats on your 3rd Major and 2nd ICC title Brad. Hopefully you can bring the CS to Conference 2 this season to! :D
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #1273 on: June 11, 2013, 09:17:05 PM »

Many congrats on your 3rd Major and 2nd ICC title Brad. Hopefully you can bring the CS to Conference 2 this season to! :D

Cheers mate, happy with that today as I only had 2 mins to setup.

Tough draw in CS Semi's, will be a tough final if I get through aswell!!

Offline Stato1

« Reply #1274 on: June 12, 2013, 08:36:02 PM »
Yeah Congrats Brads for the ICC win

And well done for a great finish in the UCB guys we were 23 points behind at one point so to get it back to 4 points was some achievement and to get the runners up spot

Stato