https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524337 times)

Offline Stato1

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #1410 on: August 03, 2013, 05:41:18 AM »
Conference 2, League 1, Division 1, Premier Region
+/-   Pos       Team Name   Pld   W   D   L   F   A   Pts   
    1       Cubana Villains   15   10   3   2   25   7   33   
    2       Leeds Legends   15   9   4   2   20   4   31   
    3       Colour City   15   9   3   3   22   8   30   
    4       UNIV. CRAIOVA   15   8   5   2   21   4   29   
    5       Lightwater United   15   8   2   5   16   7   26   
    6       Tottenham Hotspur   15   7   2   6   12   14   23   
    7       Kushberry F.C   15   5   7   3   13   7   22   
    8       Steel City Blades   15   6   4   5   14   15   22   
    9       Bayern Arse   15   6   3   6   21   18   21   
    10       Real Kellyville   15   6   3   6   12   12   21   
    11       Spartak   15   6   2   7   20   16   20   
    12       Rocket Rangers   15   4   3   8   6   24   15   
    13       HH Beticos   15   4   2   9   7   17   14   
    14       Didier Drogba Fan Club   15   2   6   7   12   20   12   
    15       West Warriors   15   3   2   10   9   34   11   
    16       Betty Swollocks XI   15   0   3   12   5   28   3   

At the half way stage at the bottom Betty Swollocks looked doomed then it looks like 4 teams for the other 3 places.

In the middle the teams from 5th to 11th are separated by just 6 points while 6th to 11th just 3 points

At the top it's looking like a 4 horse race for the title as there's only 4 points covering the top 4 at the minute so it's all to play for

Good Luck All Stato
Leeds Legends FL1 Champions Season 32

Stato Leeds Again Moved To 1-1-4 While Rebuilding

Offline Brads

« Reply #1411 on: August 03, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »
Looks like my season is a write off already  :-[
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #1412 on: August 03, 2013, 09:33:51 AM »
Ok guys were getting there now with 10/16 teams in.
Hopefully take a day or 2 to get filled up.

Got a tough tough game tonight against you Mihai. I am desperate for a win as I have had a really poor first half of the season with to many draws and not enough wins. I'm hoping to snatch a 1-0 ... I'd even take a draw but I can not afford to lose tonight  :o

you have been very close Kush ... only the strenght of my team saved me ... you had superior tactics all the way  8)

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1413 on: August 03, 2013, 05:45:25 PM »
Ok guys were getting there now with 10/16 teams in.
Hopefully take a day or 2 to get filled up.

Got a tough tough game tonight against you Mihai. I am desperate for a win as I have had a really poor first half of the season with to many draws and not enough wins. I'm hoping to snatch a 1-0 ... I'd even take a draw but I can not afford to lose tonight  :o

you have been very close Kush ... only the strenght of my team saved me ... you had superior tactics all the way  8)

Yes Mihai I feel I should have won quite easily there as my team isn't that weak but as you said you have a very strong team and that saved your ass  ;) This is why I also play with 4-3-3 when playing against big teams so that If I do have the advantage I reckon it would be easier to score with 4-3-3 then 5-2-3 but not this time.
Another tough tough game tonight against Stato. Got the 3 points in the first game when I don't know how ...... I'm sure revenge will be on the table. I don't want any more draws . . .
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Turner

« Reply #1414 on: August 04, 2013, 08:43:14 AM »
Hey Con2,

Could you please sign up for the UCB as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Turner
Ruff Ryders

Offline Brads

« Reply #1415 on: August 04, 2013, 08:44:54 AM »
Will sort it today turner!

Looks like Deca thought I wasn't setting up  ;D

Offline Turner

« Reply #1416 on: August 04, 2013, 08:52:52 AM »
Will sort it today turner!

Great!

Good luck tonight  ;) I'm due a win though  :D
Ruff Ryders

Offline deca

« Reply #1417 on: August 04, 2013, 10:29:55 AM »
Set Up  :) :) :)

No not at all, I'd set up but was going to change from attacking to Counter attack at 30 mins, but forgot.... ;D ;D ;D

Good win, I'm surprised I'm still top though...... :D :D :D

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1418 on: August 04, 2013, 09:36:44 PM »
Kushberry F.C vs DidierDrogbaFanClub

Both teams have had mixed emotions so far in 2-1-1. For starters I'm sure both managers would have preferred less draws with more wins. Kushberry have slowly and gradually gone up to the top half of the table whilst DidierDrogbaFanClub started very promising but have slowly gone down the pecking order. Both teams have met only once this season earlier in the league and saw Kush's men winning comfortably 3-0. My prediction is for myself to win 2-1 :)

The Marshalls vs Betty Swollocks XI

Betty Swollocks will be hoping for a good run in this seasons 2-1-1 cup as they are currently slumped at the bottom of 2-1-1 with only just 1 win so far this season which came last night. The Marshalls are a new side with all season 1 players and are currently 2nd in 2-1-3 behind the also new Brazilian Piggys. Neither side have met at all this season in any competition but I'm sure The Marshalls will be trying their very best to cause an upset here but I can't really see this. My prediction is 4-1 to the Swollocks.

Spartak vs Lightwater United

An interesting game here sees Spartak host Lightwater United. Spartak will be hoping to bring the good form they had in the beginning of the season to this game. Lightwater United have been playing some good football this season and I'm sure Salv will try and repeat the 1-0 victory against Spartak which occured earlier in the season. Spartak on his day can cause major upsets but I'm going for a 2-1 victory to Lightwater United. 

Cubana Villians vs Real Kellyville

Current division leaders Cubana host Real Kellyville in what should be an entertaining match for sure. Deca's team looking very strong as usual and Real Kellyville will have to pull something out of the bag if they are going to go to the next round. This is due to them losing some important players and having to replace. Recently Davo has turned to 5-2-3 longball in any condition and it has worked quite well so far. Perhaps it could work again? In the divison game, Deca managed to thrash Davo 5-0 but I'm sure this time the result won't be as embarrassing. My prediction goes to the Villians to win 2-0

Steel City Blades vs Bayern Arse

Current 2-1-1 champions have had mixed emotions this season. After starting the campaign so well their spell started to decline as of recent and for this The Steels are currently in a disappointing 7th position in the league. Arguably I could say the same thing to Womble's Bayern Arse who have also been up and down this season. Womble has managed to cause some upsets this season by even beating Brad 2-0 in their first encounter this season in 2-1-1 but unfortunately for them they haven't been consistent this season. I reckon this game will go down to the wire  and a team will win by an extra time goal. My prediction is 1-1 after 90 minutes.

UNIV CRAIOVA vs Leeds Legends

We welcome back UNIV to 2-1-1 after a couple of seasons break but unfortunatley for them, they have been drawn against Stato's mighty Legends. Some may say that Stato's team has declined but results and performance this season say otherwise. Sitting 3rd and only losing to 2 teams this season, I'm sure Stato will be pulling and trying his best in order to capture his first 2-1-1 crown but on the other hand UNIV have been causing trouble this season. Mihai will be dissapointed that he isn't currently first in the league after dropping a few points as of late but I'm sure will be looking for revenge as Stato was able to get the upper hand during their first meeting in 2-1-1 this season. Other then the league these 2 have also met in FL1 recently and that ended in a bore draw. I'm going for a 1-0 win to Stato.

Tottenham Hotspurs vs HH Beticos

Perhaps the surprise team of 2-1-1 this season Tottenham Hotspur have been playing some really good football this season. I'm sure before the season started some may have said that Nick's team will be fighting to stay up this season but it's looking like Nick is trying to fight for atleast a top 8 finish and emulating what he managed to do last season. HH Beticos started poorly but have managed to get themselves out of the relegation places and will be trying to stay out for the remainder of the season. HH Beticos are more than able to cause upsets in this division and I'm sure if they continue their recent good form, we will for sure be seeing them here next season. HH Beticos were able to get the better of Spurs in the league with a 1-0 win however they have met again a further 2 times in friendly games and Nick winning both. I'm going for a 2-1 Spurs.

Brazilian Piggys vs Colour City

RJ has opted to come back to SL1 and is currently in 2-1-3 training his young boys. They currently sit first in their league and look like they will be in 2-1-1 in no time. A team to watch for in the future. Colour City will be hoping to perform better this season than lasts and at the very moment they are doing exactly that. Currently sitting 3rd in the league and 2 points behind 1st, Chiiiiiiiiiiiii will be hoping to add another 2-1-1 title in his cabinet. It will be the first time this season both teams will meet and for my prediction I'm going to say 3-1 to Chiiii due to their superior team strength difference.

Odds for teams to win C2 Cup:

Cubana Villians 2/1
Steel City Blades 3/1
Colour City 7/2
Leeds Legends 4/1
UNIV CRAIOVA 5/1
Kushberry F.C 13/2
Lightwater United 7/1
Bayern Arse 10/1
Real Kellyville 14/1
Tottenham Hotspur 20/1
Spartak 25/1
HH Beticos 30/1
DidierDrogbaFanClub 32/1
Betty Swollocks XI 35/1
Brazilian Piggys 40/1
The Marshalls 100/1
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 11:54:24 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline deca

« Reply #1419 on: August 04, 2013, 10:56:42 PM »
Great stuff Kush,

Me favourite......... :-[ :-[ :-[

I'll have a punt on the 100-1 shot......... ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Stato1

« Reply #1420 on: August 05, 2013, 05:20:04 AM »
Great Write Up Kush I'm going 7/2 Colour City

Stato
Leeds Legends FL1 Champions Season 32

Stato Leeds Again Moved To 1-1-4 While Rebuilding

Offline Chili

« Reply #1421 on: August 05, 2013, 10:04:02 AM »
I think The Marshalls have a fair chance to make it out of round 1 if Betty Swollocks keep playing that striker out of position. :D Putting all my virtual money on Mihai though, 5/1 are good odds for a team that easily could be considered the favourite!
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline Brads

« Reply #1422 on: August 05, 2013, 11:37:48 AM »
How I've made 2nd favourite I'll never know!!

My virtual pennies are split between Deca and the winner of mihai vs stato

Offline Brads

« Reply #1423 on: August 05, 2013, 11:44:45 AM »
As for the UCB guys I'm down to 5 teams

Me, stato, Deca, mihai and chii!

Now seeing as my team is currently out of form and lowest placed in both 2-1-1 and FL1 I'd be quite happy to let you 4 take the places if your all still up for this!

Plus I'm in the middle of a rebuild and one or 2 injuries will leave me pretty weak

Offline Chili

« Reply #1424 on: August 05, 2013, 12:54:26 PM »
I'm up for it, need to make up for my performance last season (although with all the rollbacks and pauses it should hardly count ::))!
Port Morrow/Colour City