https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524297 times)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #1425 on: August 05, 2013, 12:56:34 PM »
I'm up for the UCB too.
it's about time to bring that title back where it belongs ;)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #1426 on: August 05, 2013, 12:58:02 PM »
I think The Marshalls have a fair chance to make it out of round 1 if Betty Swollocks keep playing that striker out of position. :D Putting all my virtual money on Mihai though, 5/1 are good odds for a team that easily could be considered the favourite!

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate!
But I'm feeling a bit unlucky lately  ... my predictions are between Colour City and Steel City Blades

Offline Chili

« Reply #1427 on: August 05, 2013, 12:59:08 PM »
I'm up for the UCB too.

Coming straight from the mouth (or fingertips?) of C5's captain. ;D Good to know your heart belongs in C2, Mihai!
Port Morrow/Colour City

Bellus

« Reply #1428 on: August 05, 2013, 01:39:23 PM »
I'm happy just to get through the 1st round  :D

Offline Stato1

« Reply #1429 on: August 05, 2013, 03:36:54 PM »
I'm more than happy to enter if needed

Stato
Leeds Legends FL1 Champions Season 32

Stato Leeds Again Moved To 1-1-4 While Rebuilding

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
« Reply #1430 on: August 05, 2013, 03:50:45 PM »
I'm up for the UCB too.

Coming straight from the mouth (or fingertips?) of C5's captain. ;D Good to know your heart belongs in C2, Mihai!

You read me like an open book mate ;)

I will continue to play Crewe aswell if UCB rules let me ... like Deca with Aston Villains

Offline Brads

« Reply #1431 on: August 06, 2013, 06:33:54 AM »
Guys I've put you 4 down for UCB!

I can't beat an egg at the minute :(

Last night was a ridiculous result! Higher aggression and only behind on tactics for 15 mins  >:(
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:00:35 AM by Brads »
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline Chili

« Reply #1432 on: August 06, 2013, 08:03:32 AM »
Higher aggression is overrated. :D It only affects the superficial statistics such as possession and the injury/ban rate with certain referees imo.
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline Brads

« Reply #1433 on: August 06, 2013, 11:29:30 AM »
With a full team out my rating is 787 and with 30 mins tactics I didn't score and it wasn't even a longball game

Offline Chili

« Reply #1434 on: August 06, 2013, 12:31:41 PM »
Idk mate, maybe you'll need to reconsider Use Wings in wind. 8) Need to account for Rocket Rangers strenght as well, I reckon his starting eleven is somewhere between 760-780.

Or perhaps the game is just rigged. ;D
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline Brads

« Reply #1435 on: August 06, 2013, 03:21:35 PM »
I'm gonna sit in a corner and sulk  :'(  ;D

Offline Chili

« Reply #1436 on: August 07, 2013, 03:27:45 AM »
Dammit Mihai, all those virtual money out the window! Stato is going to pay for it next round. ;D
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #1437 on: August 07, 2013, 03:43:34 AM »

Tottenham Hotspurs vs HH Beticos

Perhaps the surprise team of 2-1-1 this season Tottenham Hotspur have been playing some really good football this season. I'm sure before the season started some may have said that Nick's team will be fighting to stay up this season but it's looking like Nick is trying to fight for atleast a top 8 finish and emulating what he managed to do last season. HH Beticos started poorly but have managed to get themselves out of the relegation places and will be trying to stay out for the remainder of the season. HH Beticos are more than able to cause upsets in this division and I'm sure if they continue their recent good form, we will for sure be seeing them here next season. HH Beticos were able to get the better of Spurs in the league with a 1-0 win however they have met again a further 2 times in friendly games and Nick winning both. I'm going for a 2-1 Spurs.
Great write-up Kush. Really miss those great write-ups we used to have from Steve was it? Well anyway thanks for those nice comments and yes I'm fighting hard. Spurs' problem is that I find it so hard to score in division games for some strange reason, although I seem to do ok in friendlies and other cups. Your prediction was pretty close as I managed a 2-0 win yesterday (Tuesday). Strange that the results aren't showing up in the private cup game area yet though but I guess it might once this morning's games have been played and processed. We'll see. :)

As you rightly said, Beticos got me with an 84th minute goal in the division a few days ago - felt a draw would have been a fairer result, although to my chagrin I did play some rather negative (safe?) ATs and because of the late goal, never had a chance to try to pull it back. Dem's da breaks I guess. :)

But yes, going to be in there fighting. Already had a couple of 'shockers' this season which I was proud/pleased about such as beating Chiii in the first game of the season then holding him to a draw in the second plus beat a few others who can remain nameless to hide their shame!  ;D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1438 on: August 07, 2013, 03:45:19 AM »
C2 Round 1 Match Report;

Kushberry F.C 3 - 0 DidierDrogaFanClub

Both teams started brightly in this game but it was the home side who took advantage after 25minutes thanks to a unstoppable effort from 20 yards courtesy of striker O.G Kush. Both teams went attacking straight after the half time K.O and there was that man again O.G Kush this time with a amazing lob from an acute angle to make the game 2-0 and all but over after 47minutes. Kushberry added more misery to Steven's team by making it 3-0 after 81minutes thanks to Kali Mist Haze.
Overall tactics: Kushberry F.C 15mins
                       DidierDrogbaFanClub 0mins

The Marshalls   0 - 3    Betty Swollocks XI

It was always going to be tough for The Marshalls to come out on top and unfortunately for them they didn't. The Marshalls opted to play a 4-3-3 passing in windy conditions and that was probably their downfall. Betty Swollock's Shelly Smit put the visitors ahead after 21minutes thanks a belter from the halfway line. Marshalls then tactically dominated the game up until 60minutes but couldn't find an equaliser. The Betty's managed to counter The Marshalls in the last 3rd and Rick Dash made it all but over making it 2-0  at 66minutes and just to add more misery, Shelly Smit was able to get his brace with another goal 1minute from time. A dominate display by The Betty's.
Overall tactics: The Marshalls 39mins
                       Betty Swollocks XI 51mins

Spartak   0 - 3    Lightwater United

Salv's Lightwater United came out winners here quite comfortably. Lightwater United started the better of the two after defending to Spartak's counter until they went themselves to counter after 30minutes. The deadlock was finally broken after 50minutes thanks to a belter from Salv De Piano. Things got worse for Spartak as they were reduced to 10 men after David Fox was given his 2nd yellow of the evening and was sent of just 9minutes after the break. Lightwater United took advantage of this and turned attacking mode and this easily paid of as they doubled their lead on 69minutes thanks to massive strike from De Piano once again. Lightwater were still attacking and things got worse for Spartak as they conceded a 3rd late in the game.
Overall tactics: Spartak 0mins
                      Lightwater United 55mins

Cubana Villains   3 - 0    Real Kellyville

Another 3-0 scoreline here and this game saw the current favourites Cubana Villians dispatch Real Kellyville. Not much was happening in the first 15minutes however it looked like Deca's men were able to settle in to the game first after they were able to break the deadlock on 27minutes thanks to Oma Romanos. Both teams came out strong in the second half and Real Kellyville were desperate to find an equaliser but a wrong tactic set by Davo saw them slip another 2 goals in the last 3rd. Deca was able to counter Davo's attack and score another 2 goals (Rocki Di Santos 60, Oma Romanas 76)  to make the result an establishing 3-0.
Overall tactics: Cubana Villians 60mins
                       Real Kellyville 15mins

Steel City Blades   2 - 0    Bayern Arse

The Steels unconvincingly booked themselves a place in the quarter finals courtesy of winning 2-0 at home. In frozen conditions it was the away team who started the better and might say were unlucky to score a goal in the 1st half but hey thats 5-2-3 longball for you. Brad was able to get his composure back in the 2nd half and this paid of after they were able to get the 1st goal of the game on 58mins in where Aaron Thetires 97.3 couldn't miss a volley from 10 yards out. Bayern went straight to attacking mode but Brad was able to counter and capitalize and got their 2nd goal on 73minutes from Dwayne Pipes who somehow scored a Roberto Carlos type goal from a corner.
Overall tactics: Steel City Blades 15mins
                       Bayern Arse 47mins

UNIV. CRAIOVA   1 - 2    Leeds Legends

In what was surely the match of the round it was Stato's men who were able to book a place in the quarter finals. In what was in continental conditions, UNIV used the usual 4-5-1 whereas Leeds Legends opted to use a 5-2-3 longball. Stato's team were dominating the game as soon as the ball was kicked of and deservedly went ahead after 30minutes thanks to a goal from John Charles89.3-9. Both teams went on the attacking after the break and UNIV needed to do something in order to score a goal. Mihai changed tactic at 60minutes to defence thinking this could help but Leeds Legends attacking was simply to much and they doubled their lead after 60minutes. Things were looking out of the blue for Mihai's side but out of nowhere Draco Malfoy was able to do some magic and get 1 back in the final stages of the game but it was to late.
Overall tactics: UNIV. CRAIOVA 15mins
                       Leeds Legends 45mins

Tottenham Hotspur   2 - 0    HH Beticos

Tottenham Hotspur managed to  keep their good form up after comfortably dispatching HH Beticos by 2 goals to 0. Nick's team by far started the better and scored the opening goal after 24mins thanks to a great volley from Barb Dwyer. Both teams went on the defence mode after this and for this the pace of the game slowly deteriorated. No real threat came from any team and for this, HH Beticos changed things up and turned to counter on 60minutes but it was Nick's team who was able to penetrate and his team doubled the lead and made it all but game over after 74mins.
Overall tactics: Tottenham Hotspur 60mins
                      HH Beticos 0mins

Brazilian Piggys   0 - 1    Colour City

New boys Brazilian Piggys certainly put a brave performance today and did all they could do but it was Chiiiiii's Colour City who were able to get the only goal of the game and win it. Both teams started the game by defending and things were getting intense. Repeated fouling by RJ's Dan Geruss earnt him a yellow card in the first 24mins. Things didn't change until after the break when Chiiii opted to attack The Piggys and this worked out after success finally came to them thanks to Wise Jacobs pin point accuracy shot in the 66th minute. RJ than went on attack himself but nothing really dematerialized. All hope was lost after 85mins when referee Butch Gravelneck sent of RJ's centre mid Leo Tarrad.
Overall tactics: Brazillian Piggys 15mins
                      Colour City  21mins
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1439 on: August 07, 2013, 03:45:53 AM »
Quarter Final Fixtures:

Kushberry F.C   vs    Betty Swollocks XI

Kush's Kushberry F.C will be favourites here to book themselves a place in the semi final but the underdogs will be hoping to ruin their night.

Odds: Kushberry F.C 2/1    Draw: 13/8    Betty Swollocks XI 6/1

Lightwater United   vs    Cubana Villains

Both teams playing very good football this season. Lightwater United are very strong this season and have been proving the doubters but Cubana Villians are the slight favourites.

Odds: Lightwater United 3/1  Draw 9/4  Cubana Villians 3/2

Steel City Blades   vs    Tottenham Hotspur

Brad will be hoping to improve his performance and will surely need to if they are to beat Tottenham Hotspurs who are no light pushers.

Odds: Steel City Blades 3/2   Draw 7/2  Tottenham Hotspur 4/1

Leeds Legends   vs    Colour City

In what will be the match of the round, Stato will have to do it all over again and try to beat another heavyweight to reach the semi finals. Chiii has been on a role recently so this should be a classic.

Odds: Leeds Legends 2/1  Draw 3/1  Colour City 3/2
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin