https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 523911 times)

Offline Marv999

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #1710 on: October 27, 2015, 09:45:58 AM »
Congratulations Betty swollocks! Well deserved title in a close conference! With univ craiova back in next season and myself getting stronger and monkey hangers looking for retribution it'll be a great season next time out!
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #1711 on: October 30, 2015, 01:35:44 AM »
I'm not in charge anymore of UNIV. CRAIOVA
I gave the team to another manager (former booksie - aka Ocean City Orioles), but it seems he hasn't the time either.
I wrote him to let me be in charge again, but he didn't respond until now.

I miss this game  :'(

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1712 on: November 04, 2015, 04:55:02 PM »
Sup people??

Been a long time :D

Hows C2 doing??
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1713 on: November 04, 2015, 05:24:25 PM »
Sup people??

Been a long time :D

Hows C2 doing??
hey mate! It's going good! It was the closest conference last season in terms of points from first to 8th (the last icc place) every team Down to about 10th 11th took points off each other. Betty swalloks took the title in the end, and it's looking like it's going to be a good one this season too! Although I hope I can get this title in my second season but I'm not sure my players are ready yet!

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1714 on: December 16, 2015, 12:32:24 PM »
Good season conference 2! Spartak pushed me all the way! Betty swolloks taking points off me trying to defend his title! Was a little suprised to win it in only my second season with 2 season old players! Here's to defending my title next season  :D

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1715 on: December 16, 2015, 05:44:35 PM »
Congrats Marv, an impressive season all round from you including FL promotion. With big teams like UNIV Craoiva and Steel City Blades leaving the division it's a new era in the division. Teams like Spartak, Betty Swollocks, Monkey Hangers will again be your main challengers and hopefully I can show some consistency next season.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1716 on: December 17, 2015, 08:26:27 AM »
Congrats Marv, an impressive season all round from you including FL promotion. With big teams like UNIV Craoiva and Steel City Blades leaving the division it's a new era in the division. Teams like Spartak, Betty Swollocks, Monkey Hangers will again be your main challengers and hopefully I can show some consistency next season.
cheers mate! It's a shame I've rejoined just after UNIV and steel city leave the division.. they were names I've battled with in previous spells on the game! I have to admit seeing you finish 3rd last season I'm very suprised to see you down in 10th this time around! Especially with 2 good wins against me early season in the icc and friendlies, although I did have chronic injuries then! Hopefully I can repeat the feat of a division win and Fl promotion this season.. would love to win Fl2 season 50! Looks like I'll be seeing alot more of you and a few other cconference 2 faces in Fl2 aswell!

cindy8

« Reply #1717 on: December 22, 2015, 06:50:25 AM »
It looks to be another close season, I didn't expect to lose against Didia Drogba fan club, but managed to get back on track last night against Tottenham, looks like we have another title contender in The Rebel Alliance they look a strong outfit. I brought in Matt Jarvis close season he looks to be a strong addition to my team. 

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1718 on: January 09, 2016, 07:57:12 PM »
Space available in 211...

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1719 on: January 09, 2016, 09:37:59 PM »
Don't want to jinx it but I've Had a great week with 16pts out of 18 but to see Marv 13pts clear  has shown there's a long way to go. Fair play to you mate.
Battle for 2nd is on for abt 8 teams, going to be an interesting 2nd half of the season.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1720 on: January 10, 2016, 07:35:20 AM »
Lets give this conference a crack!

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1721 on: January 10, 2016, 11:57:49 AM »
It's funny to be so far ahead but goes to show the strength in depth of this league that almost everyone in the top 10 can take points from another. I've had a good season to be fair let's hope I can remain unbeaten that'll be a good achievement! Welcome DonkaLonk Fc aswell another great team in the making coming back hopefully will add an extra dimension to this league!

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1722 on: January 11, 2016, 08:48:45 AM »
Don't want to jinx it but I've Had a great week with 16pts out of 18 but to see Marv 13pts clear  has shown there's a long way to go. Fair play to you mate.
Battle for 2nd is on for abt 8 teams, going to be an interesting 2nd half of the season.
way to jinx yourself!

Offline spiteri

« Reply #1723 on: January 11, 2016, 05:55:39 PM »
I should have joined, but would feel bad as league titles for Marv would be a thing of the past  ;)
Floriana FC

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1724 on: January 17, 2016, 09:46:21 PM »
A win tonight surely secures me a icc spot next season! Good luck steven 😎