https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524393 times)

Offline MartinW63

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2012, 06:09:32 PM »
Big game tonight Womble.......... :-\ I never know what to do playing you ;)
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline womble

• Bayern Arse
    • Bayern Arse (conf2)
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again
Bayern Arse (2-1-1)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2012, 08:10:58 PM »
I'll settle for the blind luck as per usual then. Is that the Judean Popular Front or the Popular Front of Judea you are quoting? ;D
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brads

« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2012, 08:39:42 PM »
That's the 1st time I've laughed at a womble in many years ;)

Big game against those pink charlatans tonight, I'll be setting up in a drunken stupor circa 2am as per usual!

Who knows what wondrous tactics I can dream up whilst at the pub  ;D

Good luck Goldie (but I fear I need it more)
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

touchnplay

« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2012, 09:07:44 PM »
Looking forward to my game tonight with nick, must win game but should be a good match, it's been a while.  Martin what happened today we were having good game  until you took out my keeper haha filthy tactics ;)

ViceCaptain feel free to throw the game on Sunday I would be most grateful !

touchnplay

« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2012, 10:06:32 AM »
good game last night nick although I feel a draw suits neither of us in our battle against the drop. Thought I might have done enough to scrape a win looking at the AT's but I accept Tottenham Hotspur are the best team in the world therefore I can have no complaints  ;)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2012, 10:39:19 AM »
Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again
Fair play Womble it must have been the fanatical devotion to the Pope that got you through (or the fact you as usual, out thought me :D!)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »
I did set up against you Nick, yer best result would be have been a draw but i was a bit lucky to grab the 3 points there.

Only one thing I can say then Cap'n ... I'm a fairy and my name is Nuff.

Fairy Nuff. :D

And let's face it, sometimes you *need* a bit of luck, right?! Makes things more interesting that way. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2012, 02:23:21 PM »
NO!!! ... NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!! :D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »
Looking forward to my game tonight with nick, must win game but should be a good match, it's been a while.  Martin what happened today we were having good game  until you took out my keeper haha filthy tactics ;)

ViceCaptain feel free to throw the game on Sunday I would be most grateful !

Yeah it was a good game matey. Feel a bit bad as you've been doing so well this season overall but hey, I need da points too so I'm not going to be feeling *too* bad about it. :D

And you *really* think Vice might do that for you? Somehow I doubt it. lol
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2012, 02:29:24 PM »
good game last night nick although I feel a draw suits neither of us in our battle against the drop. Thought I might have done enough to scrape a win looking at the AT's but I accept Tottenham Hotspur are the best team in the world therefore I can have no complaints  ;)

Well what can I say to that? You're right it was a good game and I don't know about the best team in the world - maybe in the real world that would be right but not *my* poor team I'm afraid, although I do have some good players in there now they're trained up so I guess perhaps my ATs let me down sometimes? Think I may have to start stirring things up and doing the unexpected - which to be fair I've tried before with dismal failure so dunno. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

ViceCaptainKush

« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2012, 03:04:30 PM »
Oh oh The Captain is not going to be happy.  :-\ Wasn't even close :'(

Sorry Touchnplay there is no way I'm throwing the game on Sunday. The Captain would have my head! :-X
Still you are more than capable of taking the game without my help, I just really hope that doesn't happen. :D

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2012, 09:22:03 PM »
Day10 Results

Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   2 - 0    The Pink Charlottes   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   2 - 0    HaDoKeN F.C   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   FC Town of Luton   0 - 1    Bayern Arse   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Cubana Villains   1 - 1    Tipton Tornadoes   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Spartak   0 - 1    Forever Blowing Bubbles   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Rocket Rangers   2 - 1    White hart lane   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   Tottenham Hotspur   1 - 1    Touchnplay   
  Fri, 13 Apr 2012   HH Beticos   0 - 2    Didier Drogba Fan Club

The defending champ showed his quality by inflicting defeat on ThePink to really open up the division. TheRomanian comfortably beat TheVice to leave TheCaptain crying in the sea. FCLuton suffered a home defeat to Bayern who were desperate to get back on track. TheCuban had to settle for a draw against an ever improving Tipton. TheBubbles pulled off a good win against Spartak, TheRocket finally won against TheLane who must be worried now. Tottenham and TheTouch had to settle for a draw and TheFanClub showed their quality by returning to winning ways at Beticos.

Day11 Fixtures

Sat, 14 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   vs    UNIV. CRAIOVA   
  Sat, 14 Apr 2012   FC Town of Luton   vs    Cubana Villains   
  Sat, 14 Apr 2012   HaDoKeN F.C   vs    Bayern Arse   
  Sat, 14 Apr 2012   Tipton Tornadoes   vs    The Pink Charlottes   
  Sat, 14 Apr 2012   Spartak   vs    Rocket Rangers   
  Sat, 14 Apr 2012   Tottenham Hotspur   vs    HH Beticos   
  Sat, 14 Apr 2012   White hart lane   vs    Touchnplay   
  Sat, 14 Apr 2012   Didier Drogba Fan Club   vs    Forever Blowing Bubbles

The MOTD sees TheBlades and TheRomanian come head to head, if theres a winner they will become the favorite for the league. FCLuton host TheCuban and both know they must win. TheVice invites Bayern to his arena hoping to show his class but will he be known as TheApprentice in the morning. Tipton host ThePink in an interesting game which will show if ThePink are the pretenders or the real deal. Spartak host TheRocket in a relegation battle, can TheRocket pull off another win. Tottenham and Beticos come head to head both needing the win to move away from danger. TheLane and TheTouch meet, can TheTouch inflict more misery on their opponent and TheFanClub clashes with TheBubbles, will their be a winner between the two promoted sides.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

touchnplay

« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2012, 09:49:54 PM »
Great write up steve as per, nick you can just use the excuse that you had all eyes focused on the cup tomorrow its fine haha. Another Spurs related team tonight in white hart lane. I said last night it was a must win game but tonight im afraid anything less than a win will pretty much relegate me I reckon as womble says 30 points is the required number needed to stay up !

Offline Brads

« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2012, 10:04:27 AM »
Manager Challenge Cup, Week Two
Chiiiiii vs Brads
------------------------------------------------

Official Beer Cup Round 1:   Sun, 8 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   1 - 0    Steel City Blades
Official SnakeBite Cup Round 1:   Mon, 9 Apr 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   1 - 0    Steel City Blades
Doubles 19 - League A:   Tue, 10 Apr 2012   Colour City   2 - 0    Steel City Blades
TCL Group CD:   Wed, 11 Apr 2012   Steel City Blades   2 - 1    Colour City

+/-PosTeam NamePldWDLFAPts

Got me today :( Was hoping the tables were turned, but still liking this season a lot better. ;D We probably have more matches before Sunday (haven't really checked) but won't be able to update the tables before then. 

Gone for a couple of days, later guys!

By my reckoning that's 3-3  ;)
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"