https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524247 times)

Offline bigdealdave

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #1755 on: September 21, 2016, 06:34:20 PM »
Id recommend it Marv, i just voted for credits flat out for a season with my 2nd team and then started budget buying.  i have to say it is nice getting the occasional upset against a top team (not that i get many). I was actually going to move them to conference 2 as theres a bit of life on this thread  ;D
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1756 on: September 21, 2016, 06:42:08 PM »
Id recommend it Marv, i just voted for credits flat out for a season with my 2nd team and then started budget buying.  i have to say it is nice getting the occasional upset against a top team (not that i get many). I was actually going to move them to conference 2 as theres a bit of life on this thread  ;D
I think I may have too. Budget 500 a player and vote for daily training credits. See how they do. I think it'll be great fun  achieving upsets and pl wins with a 500 credit team! Is there any top teams out there that anyone knows of that can claim 500 credits a player? I'm sure fc town of Lutons squad is quite cheap, and he had a great season on fl1 this season!
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #1757 on: September 21, 2016, 09:03:16 PM »
my team il also composed by 500 credits players only

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1758 on: September 22, 2016, 03:33:19 PM »
my team il also composed by 500 credits players only
nice! I think I may try with a second team then!

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1759 on: September 24, 2016, 10:33:16 PM »
Decided to join conference 2 this time around, haven't ever played here before! Joined 2-1-3 for next season to give my players a couple of seasons to get developed before taking a beating in 2-1-1 in 2 seasons time!
The Seg

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1760 on: September 24, 2016, 11:36:40 PM »
Decided to join conference 2 this time around, haven't ever played here before! Joined 2-1-3 for next season to give my players a couple of seasons to get developed before taking a beating in 2-1-1 in 2 seasons time!
welcome! Glad to see more competition heading my way, maybe my goal of winning 10 consecutive titles is beginning to fade! Will see you up in 211 in a few seasons!

Offline Banger

« Reply #1761 on: September 25, 2016, 09:17:54 AM »
I'd like to give it the big one (like I used to!) about whooping some ass this season in MY 2-1-1  :o  but in reality I'm not playing to the level I used to so I'm just hoping to cause a few upsets here and there..  Good luck all  8)

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1762 on: September 25, 2016, 05:53:18 PM »
I'd like to give it the big one (like I used to!) about whooping some ass this season in MY 2-1-1  :o  but in reality I'm not playing to the level I used to so I'm just hoping to cause a few upsets here and there..  Good luck all  8)
you have every chance mate, you have a strong maturing squad! You beat me in a friendly last season and I've won the title 7 seasons straight! You'll be top 2/3 guaranteed I think.. no upsets really as you have one of the best squads in the division! Here's to the fight! Hopefully having just won lucky number 7 I might have a bit of luck this time around!  :o

Offline dannyjames

« Reply #1763 on: September 26, 2016, 09:24:43 PM »
Just signed up to 2-2-2 south so see you lot very soon at 2-1-1  8)

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1764 on: September 26, 2016, 10:36:02 PM »
Good luck to all for this season!
The Seg

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1765 on: September 27, 2016, 08:38:01 AM »
Blimey marv what's happened with your results yesterday absolutely destroying teams

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1766 on: September 27, 2016, 09:41:52 AM »
Blimey marv what's happened with your results yesterday absolutely destroying teams
I've had a decent few days considering my team is full of 1/2 season old players! Bloody Flashhearts whipped me 3-0 though to keep me honest! Showing me my team is nowhere near the level I need it to be at yet  :-[

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1767 on: September 27, 2016, 12:08:44 PM »
 :o

Just realised Marv did the treble on you yesterday Jon...  ;)

Glad i was able to sneak a runner up in the Gold League too because of it Marv. Your results have been really impressive as of late, glad i could help keep you humble mate  ;) lol
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1768 on: September 27, 2016, 05:19:06 PM »
:o

Just realised Marv did the treble on you yesterday Jon...  ;)

Glad i was able to sneak a runner up in the Gold League too because of it Marv. Your results have been really impressive as of late, glad i could help keep you humble mate  ;) lol
there I was sat quietly saying to myself scrape a win against Flashhearts and let spiteri do his thing against super imps and I'll finish runner up and then bang, dave skips from 4th to second! Impressive  8) I'll be stronger in a few seasons once the new squad have matured and by then the likes of yourself and floriana will have had to get new players too  8) hopefully in the meantime my newbies can keep grinding decent results  ;D oh and with a bit of luck no injuries as I've decided to go with attacking players this time around  :o
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 05:21:13 PM by Marv999 »

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1769 on: September 27, 2016, 05:35:45 PM »
Yeah, thats the only real issue with opting for attacking formations, when a non-competitive team decides to even the odds and plays psycho leaving you with no viable formation choice without playing someone out of position. Im hoping to gradually add a few rookies shortly if they become available on the TM and maybe cut short some valueble players times with me, i know its not cost effective but to stay competitive amongst the top teams i think its necessary... could really have done with that Defender the other day Marv lol.
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United