https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 523891 times)

Offline Marv999

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #1770 on: September 28, 2016, 02:02:58 AM »
Yeah, thats the only real issue with opting for attacking formations, when a non-competitive team decides to even the odds and plays psycho leaving you with no viable formation choice without playing someone out of position. Im hoping to gradually add a few rookies shortly if they become available on the TM and maybe cut short some valueble players times with me, i know its not cost effective but to stay competitive amongst the top teams i think its necessary... could really have done with that Defender the other day Marv lol.
that's exactly what I did.. not really cost effective but by God it's kept me competitive. I've probably won it back in pl winnings already. This new bunch will last the full distance now hopefully, and in a few seasons will be peaking ability wise  8)
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1771 on: October 21, 2016, 12:22:18 PM »
So Winter and i have been contemplating which conference to join (me with Madbastid United) and it looks as though weve opted for conference 2 guys. Theres a bit of banter here and the competition is of a great standard, so once i amass 1500cr from voting (likely ready for the start of next season) ill be moving to 2-1-2, so will Davy.

I also just realised that The Seg is top of 2-1-3 right now so it looks as though therell be a few more competitive teams coming up in 2-1-1 in the next few seasons :)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1772 on: October 21, 2016, 06:27:32 PM »
Nice one mate! (I think 🤔) once you three make it conf 2 is gona be scarily tough!

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1773 on: October 21, 2016, 06:58:34 PM »
Next season should be interesting. So much for my nice easy couple of seasons in the Elite Cup and Champs Shield before playing in 2-1-1!

Will be nice to have some meaningful evening games though. Looking forward to next season.
The Seg

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1774 on: October 22, 2016, 09:29:24 AM »
Nice! Love the competition! Looks like my streak is coming to an end, and in the process doesn't even look like I'll get runners up spot!  :'( I thought 7 was a lucky number  :o I'm looking forward to next season already now!!!!

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #1775 on: October 24, 2016, 03:52:16 AM »
Nice one mate! (I think 🤔) once you three make it conf 2 is gona be scarily tough!

To quote the old adage ... as if life isn't tough enough already!  :P ;D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1776 on: November 05, 2016, 05:56:08 PM »
Good luck tonight marv! If you could let me win to give me a shot at the managers table too that'd be much obliged 😉

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1777 on: November 06, 2016, 07:35:47 AM »
Still in with a shout of the top 4 and despite the next game against Redhill,my other 3 games are favourable.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1778 on: November 06, 2016, 03:56:13 PM »
Congrats jt... after last night's games it's very much looking like I'll have to dust the old league trophy off that's been sat in the cabinet for 7 seasons and hand it to its new owner, barring a minor miracle in the next 4 games!

Congrats on Redhill on what's looking like a decent first season in 211

And a mention do Steve who's looking good for a top 4 finish  8)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1779 on: November 06, 2016, 04:39:54 PM »
My last 4 games

Redhill Rovers (a)
Corkscrew (a)
Tipton Tornadoes (a)
Tumbling Sixers (a)

Im 2pts off 4th at mo, will be disappointed not to get at least 7pts from last 3 games and you never know I might get something on mon nite.
Definitely looking good for Jon, only a Keegan meltdown will stop the title win.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline cindy7

« Reply #1780 on: November 08, 2016, 11:33:21 AM »
Anyone else paid for credits and not received them, this happened the last time I purchased some, I didn't get them for ages. Not good enough.

Offline Baggio

« Reply #1781 on: November 08, 2016, 11:43:01 AM »
Send a message through feedback, I had the same problem but got my credits within 24 hours after sending a message :)
SL Hibernian

Offline cindy7

« Reply #1782 on: November 11, 2016, 08:26:40 AM »
I have done that, still nothing. Thanks.

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1783 on: November 11, 2016, 04:02:16 PM »
Congrats jt on confirmation of the league win. I won't let you have it that easy next season! I want that title back  :o

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1784 on: November 11, 2016, 07:24:27 PM »
Congrats JT, very impressive stuff this season mate!
The Seg