https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524353 times)

Offline bigdealdave

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #1800 on: November 17, 2016, 11:39:34 PM »
Season 124

There's a real buzz around Conference 2 this season, in what many are calling the most competitive in Sundayleague. During the past week our good friends at FredsBet have been in contact and spokesman Fred Champion is fully anticipating a season of twists and turns and the undoubted shock results along the way.

Mr Champion has been kind enough to give us a list of the runner and riders and their chances of success.

5/4 Donkalonk FC The team is full of quality and confidence will be high in delivering back to back titles
6/4 Old Fullerians AFC Marv will be keen to bring the title back home and will be eager to get this season started
3/1 Redhill Rovers The team is still developing and with such an experienced manager at the helm, they will be really keen to see how this season unfolds
10/1 DidierDrogbaFanClub The team has seen an upturn in form in the previous seasons and the manager is bullish that this is their time to shine
10/1 The Rebel Alliance The Rebel is a real danger but their one downside is their ability to no show for the big games
16/1 HH Beticos HH are an up and down team but when they get on a roll they are hard to stop
20/1 Spartak The manager brings a huge amount of experience, could this season be their time to show their class
33/1 Betty Swollocks XI The team is hard to beat and has produced many good seasons, an outside chance if results start well
40/1 Bar

2-1-2

2/1 The Seg The champion of 2-1-3 and a team of undoubted quality have to head the betting as they have produced many eye catching results in other formats.
3/1 Winter Milan The manager has returned after a hiatus and brings with him a team of players developing their skills
7/2 Madbastid Utd The team is known for bringing on players and this will be a test to see if they compete, the manager brings with him a wealth of success in recent times
10/1 Corkscrew If the team show up they could cause problems as they are around their peak
12/1 The Tumbling Sixers A regular in 2-1-1 over recent times, they will be hoping to bounce back at the first attempt
20/1 Bar

Excellent stuff, as long as i finish above Winter ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline davywinter

« Reply #1801 on: November 18, 2016, 12:27:47 PM »
Excellent stuff, as long as i finish above Winter ;)

Bring it on :D
Winter Milan

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1802 on: November 19, 2016, 12:58:55 PM »
I'll be happy with an ICC spot at this rate  ;D
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1803 on: November 20, 2016, 11:33:33 PM »
Top 2 seeds for 2-1-2 The Seg Vs. Winter Milan tonight... A wee draw would be nice lads...  ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1804 on: November 21, 2016, 07:31:35 AM »
Big win for the seg last night putting a marker down in 2-1-2!

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1805 on: November 21, 2016, 07:28:42 PM »
Good win last night, although 3-0 slightly flattered me. Just pleased to get one of the toughest games of the season out of the way!
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1806 on: November 21, 2016, 08:34:55 PM »
Good win last night, although 3-0 slightly flattered me. Just pleased to get one of the toughest games of the season out of the way!

Yeah i checked out the match report, Winter had his chances tactically, just didnt take advantage of them, the guys like origami, folds under pressure  ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1807 on: November 23, 2016, 10:09:47 PM »
Think my run in the majors will be finished by the beginning of next week. Floriana in the Elite Cup and FC Fish away in the Champions Shield - could have been easier.  :-[
The Seg

Offline davywinter

« Reply #1808 on: November 24, 2016, 12:04:01 PM »
Yeah i checked out the match report, Winter had his chances tactically, just didnt take advantage of them, the guys like origami, folds under pressure  ;)

Do ya hear Jose Mourinho over here?? I'm just a newbie sure  :D
Winter Milan

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1809 on: November 24, 2016, 02:03:33 PM »
 ;D
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1810 on: November 25, 2016, 05:51:47 PM »
Big game tonight!! If I lose I could be out the title race already!

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1811 on: November 26, 2016, 11:25:19 AM »
Well played.. bit Dissapointing not to score in the first half to be fair but there we go  ::)
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1812 on: November 26, 2016, 08:25:59 PM »
After 6 Games

Redhill Rovers are the early pacesetters and the team will be confident this could be the season however there are still many difficult games ahead including a match up with Spartak in Round 7 who remain undefeated and still to concede. Donkalonk FC are on a high and currently ly second after recently defeating Old Fullerians who are also only one win out of the lead. HH Beticos have shown consistency over the first six games and only have suffered the one defeat so far. DidierDrogbaFanClub and Tottenham Hotspur both come off disappointing results but will be fairly satisfied how their seasons have started.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1813 on: November 26, 2016, 09:18:58 PM »
Well played.. bit Dissapointing not to score in the first half to be fair but there we go  ::)
Yeah I agree mate especially with the amount of goals I've been conceding this season

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1814 on: November 26, 2016, 11:35:02 PM »
2-1-2 is nice and tight at the moment, Madbastid leading the way with an impressive 100% record. Nice to see that at least half the league is competitive, for the first time I can remember there could actually be genuine competition in the playoff.

Going to put together a write-up after the next few days.
The Seg