https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 532339 times)

Offline Marv999

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #1905 on: January 25, 2017, 04:27:57 AM »
Don't worry though, watch me toss it up from here I guarantee.  :o

Either way I'll take being at this point unbeaten any day!
Why did I open my big mouth  ::)  ::)

Gunna have a quick moan here...

this game sometimes really gets to me with the results it chucks out. There i am going nicely this season beating nearly all of my title contenders with little or even tactics and then a mediocre mid table team that I've not lost to, (or maybe even drew that much either) in now what would be the 10th season is just beyond me.

Granted they had 30/45 minutes advantage but with those tactics against that team I'd be winning on a normal day. I mean I beat him in a pl today 4-1 scoring with even tactics and even with tactics against me!

His teams stats are much lower than mine and I had "home advantage"

Pretty much completely undone all the hard work of the first 14 games.   >:(

Happened last season to me too against another team I'd not lost too, And cost me the league.

Anyway, rant over.. top at the halfway stage in a tough league. But if I can lose to them then I'd say I'm pretty vulnerable for the run in...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 04:33:46 AM by Marv999 »
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1906 on: January 25, 2017, 09:47:12 AM »
Must admit, was pleasantly surprised to see that I'd finally beaten Redhill having never done so previously. Marv dropping points was just the cherry on top, leaves the league incredibly tight heading into the second half of the season.

I do get where you're coming from though Marv. There's teams that are weaker than mine that I can have 90 mins TA against and struggle to a 1-0 win. Then there's other similar teams who even with 75 mins disadvantage I end up beating. Game engine has never made complete sense though. 
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1907 on: January 26, 2017, 01:01:09 PM »
Slightly off topic from the league happenings guys...

There is now a Conference 2 Trophy!!!

16 team knockout for everyone and anyone competeing in conference 2. Expect passwords sent out soon, ill be sending to all in 2-1-1 and any other teams i can see who regularly manage.
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1908 on: January 26, 2017, 08:16:48 PM »
Feeling slightly segregated (pun intended!) from this Conf 2 Trophy.. :'(

In all seriousness, great idea. We should be getting 16 from 2-1-1/2-1-2 alone.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:18:26 PM by cha4zz »
The Seg

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1909 on: January 28, 2017, 03:35:43 AM »
The fall begins  :'( could come down to goal difference at the end... i feel it's all going to get a wee bit tight come the end of the season...

Offline davywinter

« Reply #1910 on: January 28, 2017, 09:07:21 AM »
Schoolboy error by me last night, set up in a hurry & played passing instead of a long ball set up.  :D

c'est la vie
Winter Milan

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1911 on: January 28, 2017, 10:18:13 AM »
Unlucky davy, was an even game on TA throughout. Weather conditions and "home advantage" just tipped it to me.
The Seg

Offline davywinter

« Reply #1912 on: January 28, 2017, 10:57:32 AM »
No luck involved pal just carelessness ;D but it's all part of the game
Winter Milan

Offline Jt21

« Reply #1913 on: January 31, 2017, 04:44:19 AM »
Ffs 😡😡 what a div! Worked so hard to get myself back in with a outside shot at the title and then left it on nice rest last night! Congrats on the win tonight Marv might have to even get my boots out myself

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1914 on: January 31, 2017, 07:41:14 AM »
There's a lot soul searching after last nites loss at The FanClub. Time to pick the lads up and go on a winning run.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1915 on: January 31, 2017, 10:39:58 AM »
Ffs 😡😡 what a div! Worked so hard to get myself back in with a outside shot at the title and then left it on nice rest last night! Congrats on the win tonight Marv might have to even get my boots out myself
I wouldn't condem yourself like that.. long as you can play 11 players in position, which you can, anything can happen. Remember me and you have very even teams in terms of stats so really it'll be as near to any other game.. you may only struggle with gelling or morale.. Remember I lost to hh beticos who have completely inferior players even to your reserves, and my best midfielder will be missing still through injury.. even still.. fingers crossed I can grab at least a draw 8)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:44:19 AM by Marv999 »

Offline Marv999

« Reply #1916 on: January 31, 2017, 10:53:43 AM »
There's a lot soul searching after last nites loss at The FanClub. Time to pick the lads up and go on a winning run.
I wouldn't get too down Steve, with your squad, in arguably the toughest X-1-1 you've had a great season. Look at last seasons runners up Redhill rovers, can't even get a ICC place at the minute, and Betty swolloks, who is the next earliest to have won the conference apart from me and Donks, as little as 10 seasons ago, is lingering in 11th. Even still they beat the league leaders last night which shows you the strength of the league that 11th can beat top.

All to play for yet

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1917 on: January 31, 2017, 11:22:33 AM »
That's the thing though Marv looking at last nites results as a whole, I never capitalise on other ppl dropping points, it's so frustrating. Hopefully I still got a chance but got away fixtures for majority of season now. I haven't got many more seasons to get in that challenging position.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #1918 on: January 31, 2017, 11:34:57 AM »
Sorry Steve  :-X

;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #1919 on: January 31, 2017, 12:57:55 PM »
Good decision by me to change tactics at the last minute last night!
The Seg