https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524354 times)

Offline davywinter

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #2145 on: June 04, 2017, 10:16:41 AM »
Itd be nice to go 4 points clear after i thrash Winters pretenders  ;)

How did that go for you Dave?  ;D ;D ;D

Brutal Davy 🙈🙈

He brings it on himself pal  ;D
Winter Milan

Offline davywinter

« Reply #2146 on: June 04, 2017, 10:22:39 AM »
😂😂😂 cant be too miffed, you had me tactically, its nice to see one of the lesser teams do so well so early 😉

Lets break it down:

You gave it the big 'un

We wheeled out the reserves

You got your arse handed to you  :D

Winter Milan

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2147 on: June 04, 2017, 10:49:54 AM »
A minor speedbump my dear boy, we will be back, and we will... We WILL rock you!  ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline davywinter

« Reply #2148 on: June 04, 2017, 11:41:32 AM »
Yes pal just a speed bump   :P

Winter Milan

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2149 on: June 04, 2017, 04:35:42 PM »
Just realised my excuse is that im not getting any afternoon training for my lot until the Gold League starts again tomorrow... soi dont like my chances against Jon tonight.

You had 100% TA as well against the Flashhearts in the Cider League... im pretty miffed about that loss lol
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline davywinter

« Reply #2150 on: June 04, 2017, 04:44:12 PM »
100% ta, I seen that. You really ought to change your password! lol
Winter Milan

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2151 on: June 06, 2017, 11:38:09 AM »
Usual seg start to the season, the players give up the ghost before the season has begun. We'll go on a run and end up between 4th - 6th like usual, no complaints from me though being tactically outplayed at the moment :'(
The Seg

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2152 on: June 10, 2017, 09:02:36 AM »
Usual seg start to the season, the players give up the ghost before the season has begun. We'll go on a run and end up between 4th - 6th like usual, no complaints from me though being tactically outplayed at the moment :'(
I hope your bunch are still up for being outplayed.. I've still got you twice in FL1 and now I've been drawn you in both the elite cup and the ICC! No heroics yet please  8)

Latest form on the results list shows I'm up 3 wins to 2 this season with no draws.. I've won the last 3 so hopefully I can keep that nice little run going  :o
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:07:30 AM by Marv999 »
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2153 on: June 12, 2017, 11:08:58 AM »
Lucky to scrape through against Spartak last night.. losing In the 75th minute with no real advantage and scored twice in the last 15 on even tactics! Nearly at the halfway stage !

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2154 on: June 12, 2017, 02:34:16 PM »
First of the games today Marv, although we're the whipping boys of FL at the moment.

Funny how you always seem to draw the same team in the major cups, have had Flashhearts for most of the last 2 seasons and now drawn you in 3 major cups in the space of a week.
The Seg

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2155 on: June 15, 2017, 05:43:53 PM »
I hope your bunch are still up for being outplayed.. I've still got you twice in FL1 and now I've been drawn you in both the elite cup and the ICC! No heroics yet please  8)

Latest form on the results list shows I'm up 3 wins to 2 this season with no draws.. I've won the last 3 so hopefully I can keep that nice little run going  :o

Think it's 4-3 to you to this season now Marv after you gave me my heaviest defeat of the season in FL1 and then I snuck past you 1-0 in the ICC yesterday.

Davy tonight, need 3 points to close the gap between me and the top 4.
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2156 on: June 17, 2017, 08:04:17 AM »
All eyes on DDFC tonight to slow Marv down!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2157 on: June 17, 2017, 11:12:35 AM »
TheFanClub wont let you down. We have our eyes firmly on the game and we appreciate more eyes joining us.

A top 6 finish this season is the plan and Europa League glory thrown in for good measure.

#DDFC4eva
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2158 on: June 19, 2017, 08:39:06 AM »
Last time I opened my mouth I lost on the last day last season to dave so I'm saying nothing at this stage.. long way to go but happy to have the tightest defence in any x-1-1 along with the borg!

Also will be my last season at the top, losing players in the next few days and currently have 700 credits, ive just not had the time for pm games this season atall, and not set up for several days on the bounce now.. only having time for the league games. A big decision to make weather or not to invest more money with the game as it it at the moment. Hmmmmmmmm
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 08:42:28 AM by Marv999 »

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2159 on: June 19, 2017, 12:22:41 PM »
Well the Madbastids arent having the super season they had last season Marv so i think its just up to Jon and maybe Winter to catch you.

We'll just wait until you're rebuilding and go for gold then, last season was a fluke lol
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United