https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524379 times)

Offline cha4zz

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #2355 on: November 24, 2017, 12:08:05 PM »
A draw was probably fair last night, can't help but think the recent rub of the green I've had against you Davy has to end soon.

That being said, the win means I finish top of the Manager's Table as well which is a lovely bonus at the end of the season. Hopefully, I should be setting up the UCB team in the next couple of days once I get the competition restarted.

Looking forward to next season.
The Seg

Offline davywinter

« Reply #2356 on: November 24, 2017, 12:47:28 PM »
Well done pal, great effort finishing the season undefeated & top of the manager table too.

Our results might have been a wee bit off but it didn't make a difference as far as the season went, best team won
Winter Milan

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2357 on: November 25, 2017, 11:16:54 AM »
Congrats Chazz, definitely deserved winner mate. Conference 2 in the UCB will take some beating!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2358 on: November 26, 2017, 09:50:27 AM »
I had a Quarter-Final game today against "All Black Kiwi Army" today...the team who were going to be the new boys to 2-1-1 next season, and I was looking forward to seeing what we could be coming up against next season.

I logged in this morning and see his team name is changed to "Retiring" and he has moved to 2-3-4 which is a shame.  ::)
South Shields

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #2359 on: November 26, 2017, 10:13:23 AM »
I had a Quarter-Final game today against "All Black Kiwi Army" today...the team who were going to be the new boys to 2-1-1 next season, and I was looking forward to seeing what we could be coming up against next season.

I logged in this morning and see his team name is changed to "Retiring" and he has moved to 2-3-4 which is a shame.  ::)

This happens with quite a few teams. They win win win all the divisions on their journey to a ?11 division. They either find it a crushing experience and fold or they just jump ship before the new season starts because they know its going to be difficult. It is not the game they have been playing. ;) 8)

Offline davywinter

« Reply #2360 on: November 26, 2017, 01:36:53 PM »

That's a bit crap. I always want to see our league getting stronger and their team was definitely capable.

With the loss of Redhill, Old Fullerians & possibly the Donks over the last few seasons, it would be good to see more strength in depth.

That being said, there's been quite a few handy editions to the league in that time too, with many only going to get better.
Winter Milan

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2361 on: November 27, 2017, 12:31:33 PM »
I know you guys all check the forum so no need to send out private message; Davy, BDD and Steven, are you all happy to play in the UCB this year? Believable Tekkers are 1st reserves but I'll initially pick the top four from last year if all are interested?
The Seg

Offline davywinter

« Reply #2362 on: November 27, 2017, 12:52:53 PM »
Yeah I’ll play
Winter Milan

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2363 on: November 27, 2017, 01:17:34 PM »
Im playing as Roman Empire so let Dan have my place.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2364 on: November 27, 2017, 06:14:45 PM »
I’m happy to take Steve’s place if he wants to use Roman Empire instead  :)
South Shields

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2365 on: November 27, 2017, 08:24:45 PM »
im happy playing too  :)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2366 on: November 30, 2017, 05:45:49 PM »
Good luck all for the season, going to be tough for me to top last season :)
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2367 on: November 30, 2017, 06:05:05 PM »
Hopefully more of the same from me, dont think iv got the team strength to compete with Winter and you right now Chazz... Stranger things have happened tho  ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2368 on: November 30, 2017, 06:34:57 PM »
Hopefully more of the same from me, dont think iv got the team strength to compete with Winter and you right now Chazz... Stranger things have happened tho  ;)

Don't let davy see you say that, you'll never live it down mate!
The Seg

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2369 on: November 30, 2017, 09:33:00 PM »
I'm backing Chaz to retain his title, hopefully not as dominant as last season, but his team still looks frighteningly strong despite re-building, I think he's down talking his chances to take pressure of himself  ;)
South Shields