https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524344 times)

Offline cha4zz

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #2430 on: March 08, 2018, 11:23:51 AM »
A point needed for Andy to win the league - would be an amazing achievement. Shows just how strong in depth conference 2 is.
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2431 on: March 09, 2018, 10:46:53 AM »
Super well done to Andy on winning the conference this season, checking out his history page this would be the highlight of Corkscrews achievements!

Could be a new era  ;)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2432 on: March 09, 2018, 01:16:15 PM »
Congratulations to Corkscrew, gives everyone hope that you can achieve your dreams. Hoping for a better season next time.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2433 on: March 14, 2018, 07:20:38 AM »
Woke up this morning, and ignored the snooze function on my alarm, so I could use the extra 10 minutes to check out my fixture list for my teams, you know? Looking forward to the new season and all that...and who do I get first? Winter Milian AKA my bogey team  :o should’ve stayed in bed haha.
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2434 on: March 14, 2018, 08:32:33 AM »
Oh and we’ve now got a CPU team in the conference...I’m struggling to think of who’s left though  ???
South Shields

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2435 on: March 14, 2018, 11:16:02 AM »
Oh and we’ve now got a CPU team in the conference...I’m struggling to think of who’s left though  ???

Ag's team has gone - FC Tardis I think they were called. He normally moves teams back, sure he'll let us know either way.
The Seg

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2436 on: March 22, 2018, 09:26:43 PM »
Where's all the conference 2 banter disappeared to?! What have I messed? This used to be such a hive, don't tell me times have changed?!
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2437 on: March 22, 2018, 11:41:14 PM »
Few of us still around Marv. Me, BDD, Davy (although he's been quieter recently), Steven and Dan post here from time to time.

When can we expect you back?
The Seg

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2438 on: March 23, 2018, 03:05:10 AM »
Few of us still around Marv. Me, BDD, Davy (although he's been quieter recently), Steven and Dan post here from time to time.

When can we expect you back?
can't wait to get back and liven you lot up again! Aswell as claim hack my dominance of this conference  ;D whos been performing in my 5 season hiatus? I see some random team called corkscrew won it last time out?!

Good to hear from you chazz anyway... I see you said you play regular poker? Me too! You'll find me most evenings at grosvenor Luton gambling all my money away  ::)  ;D you ever get out to tables much??

Im hoping I'll be back in 211 in 4/5 seasons. Need to build up some good stats and go from there. I'll try and time it with climbing back up to fl1. So around 4/5 seasons will hopefully see my new team nearing it's top potential.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 09:27:43 AM by Marv999 »

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2439 on: March 23, 2018, 10:50:26 AM »
Ah I never knew that you played down there very often! I play cash down there at least once a week, although I’ll play a tourney every now and again – usually play the Deepstacks or Bullseye at Genting Luton as the structures over there are pretty good. Thinking of playing the Easter Beast next weekend though. I’ll pm you though off forum as I’ll be down there for sure next week (in Amsterdam this weekend) ;D

Haha, yeah Corkscrew winning the league was a surprise last year. In the 5 seasons you’ve been gone – I think BDD won the first, I won the next three and then Corkscrew won last season. We’ve lost Redhill though which is a bit of a shame but added a few other decent teams.
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2440 on: March 23, 2018, 10:53:02 AM »
Good to have you back Marv, things have been quiet, lets see if we can turn that around  8)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2441 on: March 23, 2018, 06:11:30 PM »
Ah I never knew that you played down there very often! I play cash down there at least once a week, although I’ll play a tourney every now and again – usually play the Deepstacks or Bullseye at Genting Luton as the structures over there are pretty good. Thinking of playing the Easter Beast next weekend though. I’ll pm you though off forum as I’ll be down there for sure next week (in Amsterdam this weekend) ;D

Haha, yeah Corkscrew winning the league was a surprise last year. In the 5 seasons you’ve been gone – I think BDD won the first, I won the next three and then Corkscrew won last season. We’ve lost Redhill though which is a bit of a shame but added a few other decent teams.
yeah normally down there for cash games. Play the tourneys before hand, normally the Monday's and Saturdays just the 1500 guaranteed. Make genting a few times aswell for the level of each stuff to get a bit more familiar with PLO. Was looking at the Easter beast too. I cant play the Friday day 1 at luton though.. Is Sunday another day one too? Also going to goliath this year for the first time.

Looks like your the man to beat then chazz. Hopefully in a few seasons I'll be back around 211!

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2442 on: March 23, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »
Good to have you back Marv, things have been quiet, lets see if we can turn that around  8)
it'll get good again... I'm coming back mourinho-esk with an excuse for everything if it all goes tits up!

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2443 on: March 24, 2018, 08:59:42 AM »
Top 6 all play each other tonight, it's still early days, but it will be the early signs of who has a shot at the title this season!  8)
South Shields

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2444 on: March 31, 2018, 09:11:33 PM »
The bastids looking like they could run away with it this season, so tonight's games look pivotal. 1st vs 3rd and 2nd vs 4th. Big games! Good luck all