https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524297 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #255 on: May 01, 2012, 07:55:34 PM »
Yer looks like it's gona be decided between Chiiii & Brads. I'll be more than happy to end up 3th :D ... Ain't been in the TCL now for a while... Last time I was, I reached the final! ... But with this league you just never know.
Got another tough game tonight against the bubbles. Their known for screwing teams up :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

touchnplay

« Reply #256 on: May 01, 2012, 09:25:47 PM »
Not sure captain I still think I'm in with an outside shot at the title lol Guna be an interesting game tonight for me I usually do relatively well against martin so might nick something. Brads i'm in a similar position to you but in that I probably have to win every game to stay up now the pressure is on !

Offline Brads

« Reply #257 on: May 01, 2012, 10:59:28 PM »
Now that would be a Wiganesque escape  ;)

I think your still in with a chance of 2nd Kush I've still gotta play you and Chiiii
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

touchnplay

« Reply #258 on: May 02, 2012, 10:14:07 AM »
It's games like last night which really make me wonder about even bothering to set up AT's at all just stupid !

http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=6018118
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:26:58 AM by touchnplay »

Offline Brads

« Reply #259 on: May 02, 2012, 11:17:14 AM »
Unfortunately mate your team just isn't strong enough to compete yet!

Give it a couple of seasons and you'll be fine

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #260 on: May 02, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »
Day23 Results

Tue, 1 May 2012   HH Beticos   0 - 3    Steel City Blades   
  Tue, 1 May 2012   White hart lane   0 - 9    UNIV. CRAIOVA   
  Tue, 1 May 2012   Touchnplay   1 - 1    FC Town of Luton   
  Tue, 1 May 2012   Didier Drogba Fan Club   1 - 3    Cubana Villains   
  Tue, 1 May 2012   Forever Blowing Bubbles   0 - 2    HaDoKeN F.C   
  Tue, 1 May 2012   Spartak   1 - 4    Bayern Arse   
  Tue, 1 May 2012   Rocket Rangers   1 - 2    Tipton Tornadoes   
  Tue, 1 May 2012   Tottenham Hotspur   0 - 2    The Pink Charlottes

There was no change at the top as TheBlades and TheRomanian both recorded comfortable away wins. TheTouch gained a point on those above but was still disappointed with his home draw. TheCuban showed their quality against TheFanClub. TheCaptain stayed in touch with the leaders with as good win away at TheBubbles. Bayern recorded an impressive win against a struggling Spartak. Tipton moved back into the top half with an away win at TheRocket. ThePink got back on trackwith a win away at Tottenham.

After popping into FredsBet I was suprised to see FredChampion looking over the league, busily writing notes and on the phone to his superiors. After I enquired what he was doing he told me he was getting the odds for TheTitle ChampsLeagueQualification and Relegation

With only 7 games remaining, everything is still up for grabs and most people still having something to play for.

TheTitle

Univ Craoiva 4/6
With only 1 defeat to his name and a four point advantage many believe he is destined to be 'TheChamp' but the odds clearly reflect that there are still dangers ahead which include 'TheUnmissable' game against nearest challengers SteelCityBlades.

SteelCityBlades 7/4
The defending champ wont give this up likely and with the potential nerves of the next week ahead, TheBlades will be hoping last seasons memories can get them over the line.

Hadoken FC 9/1
TheCaptain has had a fabulous run and still has to play the two above, so still has a chance but ChampsLeague football is all but guaranteed.

ChampsLeagueQualification

It looks clear that TheCaptain will finish in the top3 so there is 1 space spare in the illustrious competition.

Cubana Villains 5/4
TheCuban has drawn too many games and sees himself in a battle for 4th, clearly the favourite for the spot because of his quality but some tricky games ahead may be his undoing.

Bayern Arse 7/4
Bayern has had a good season but has dropped points to those he should have beat, the team is still dangerous and the others wont be taking him likely over the next week.

Pink Charlottes 2/1
ThePink were contenders for the title not so long ago but the team seems to have run out of gas. Some good results over the past few days have kept them in touch with all still to play for.

FC Town of Luton 6/1
The outsider for the top4 but the team is capable of going on a run and there are more than a few big games that can catapult them into the promised land.

Relegation

WhiteHartLane   No Offers
Doomed

Touchnplay 1/8
Needs some big results quick, it looks like a short stay in the big league but the managers class will mean they are back

RocketRangers 1/2
The team were doomed at mid season but some big results has brought them back to the pack with the rest looking anxious, wont be a suprise if they survive.

HH Beticos 4/5
A stalwart of the conference needs some big results very soon, still some important games to get themselves out of trouble.

Spartak 5/4
A few more wins and they will be safe, safety is in their own hands.

Tottenham Hotspur 6/4
A disappointing season but with some important games ahead the manager knows his destiny is still with his team.

DidierDrogbaFanClub 5/1
Hoping not to get dragged back into trouble after an impressive mini run, another two wins and another season in the top flight beckons.

With little over a week left of fixtures remaining it has been an enjoyable season with much banter and excitement. Heres hoping that continues as the season ends and TheChamp is confirmed. Good luck to all its going to be an exciting last week.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Chili

« Reply #261 on: May 02, 2012, 09:06:24 PM »
Haha, excellent! Definitely a nailbiter (althrough you should see the other conferences I'm in :D). The interesting part about this conference though is that the top three still have to play against each other, good luck guys!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 09:36:21 PM by Chiiiiii »
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #262 on: May 02, 2012, 09:40:09 PM »
Unfortunately mate your team just isn't strong enough to compete yet!

Give it a couple of seasons and you'll be fine
Touch I feel sorry for you mate, but it probably was paying me back for the other game we played in the league ;)!
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brads

« Reply #263 on: May 02, 2012, 10:56:57 PM »
Great write up Steven, the 3 games between me, Chiiii & Kush will go a long way towards deciding the champ

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #264 on: May 02, 2012, 11:04:18 PM »
Yes great write ups indeed. Highly unlikely to win 2-1-1 but I hope of securing a champions league position for next season!
Brads, good luck tonight in the CS Quarters.
Forum Admin

Offline deca

« Reply #265 on: May 02, 2012, 11:04:51 PM »
Excellent write ups Steve,

I really appreciate the effort you put in and research, as I'm sure the other 2-1-1 managers do too, you should be nominated to do the UCB write ups when it gets going, I normally do the tables for it!!!. I couldn't throw my game against you as it wouldn't be fair on others, but just want you to have enough points to survive and stay in 2-1-1 to keep up the great work mate. I'm sure you'll get the needed points though... ;D ;D

Stick with it Touchplay, you'll be going down, but it might be for the best, as you'll bounce back up with a stronger team ready to be able to compete with the stronger teams.

Talking of which.......Great performance to date from Chiii....looking un-stoppable, and the Blades ready and waiting for a slip up!!!. Best season to date I think for the Hadokens, let's hope it continues. Far too many draws for me to have any chance of the title, but better than losses, and best hope is to claim fourth!!! Those top 3 are awesome this season!!!

Brads, it would be interesting to have a friendly with your 580 Stats team against my Aston Villains 800 Stats team, with you having tactical advantage throughout to see what the score line would be, and see how the match engine deals with th score in that match...... ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Deca!!!
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Brads

« Reply #266 on: May 02, 2012, 11:16:13 PM »
I think you'd probably get 5 or 6 Deca unless it's a longball game then I might sneak a 0-2  ;D

If you want to try it you'll have to remember to challenge them next season  ;)

Good luck to you aswell Kush it's not easy to research a team that doesn't lose many games

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #267 on: May 02, 2012, 11:20:50 PM »
I think you'd probably get 5 or 6 Deca unless it's a longball game then I might sneak a 0-2  ;D

If you want to try it you'll have to remember to challenge them next season  ;)

Good luck to you aswell Kush it's not easy to research a team that doesn't lose many games

Haha!
Yer don't have time atm to be playing to many pl's.
My main CM is injured and will be missed! - Atleast we ain't got a 5-2-3 vs 5-2-3 tonight :D
Forum Admin

Offline deca

« Reply #268 on: May 02, 2012, 11:23:38 PM »
Only 5 0r 6..... :( :( :(

I'd be really disappointed in that scoreline....... ;D ;D ;D
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Brads

« Reply #269 on: May 02, 2012, 11:29:48 PM »
I was probably being slightly optimistic and hoping 90 mins of TA would keep it out of double figures  ;D