https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524340 times)

Offline cha4zz

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #2475 on: July 10, 2018, 02:19:57 PM »
Ah fair enough - one of my mates was playing 1/2 on Sunday evening, I ended up playing cash on Saturday night - running miserably at the moment. If you head down again though let me know.

Pretty big game tomorrow night Dan, another game I'll take a point now to keep the gap between us!
The Seg

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2476 on: July 10, 2018, 08:40:02 PM »
A big game indeed Chaz! My teams finally hitting its peak this season (it feels like I’ve been waiting long enough lol) so I’ll be hoping to put the pressure on  ;)

We’ll be doing a double header tomorrow evening as we’re in the Beer Cup too, it should be very interesting  :)
South Shields

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2477 on: July 11, 2018, 12:00:14 AM »
Ah fair enough - one of my mates was playing 1/2 on Sunday evening, I ended up playing cash on Saturday night - running miserably at the moment. If you head down again though let me know.

Pretty big game tomorrow night Dan, another game I'll take a point now to keep the gap between us!
Cool, what he look like?. Yeah ill let you know if i head up again, will be nice to introduce ourselves in person at the table haha! I've not ran great either, was down 200 on Sunday and broke even after 5 hours so it felt like a win haha!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:02:15 AM by Marv999 »
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2478 on: July 12, 2018, 08:40:17 AM »
A bit gutted not to get the win last night Chaz, but I was thin on Stikers before the game and went 3 up front and one got injured which cost me all 3 points I reckon.

A draw isn’t the worst thing in the world at this stage in the season, I’ll make sure the rest of my results put some pressure on  ;) good game  :)
South Shields

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2479 on: July 12, 2018, 01:37:53 PM »

Cool, what he look like?. Yeah ill let you know if i head up again, will be nice to introduce ourselves in person at the table haha! I've not ran great either, was down 200 on Sunday and broke even after 5 hours so it felt like a win haha!

I might head down tonight actually, toying with the idea. He's 27, bald, plays generally pretty solid poker?
The Seg

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2480 on: July 12, 2018, 01:40:23 PM »
A bit gutted not to get the win last night Chaz, but I was thin on Stikers before the game and went 3 up front and one got injured which cost me all 3 points I reckon.

A draw isn’t the worst thing in the world at this stage in the season, I’ll make sure the rest of my results put some pressure on  ;) good game  :)

Yeah you were unlucky Dan, I think the injury to your striker played a part and home advantage I think helps. I can't believe my side are doing so well tbh, I'm playing 2 SWC 1's in midfield so I'm optimistic for what my team will be in 2/3 seasons time. I was just pleased that it wasn't a repeat of the Beer Cup game!

Long time to go yet, you'll be up there for sure.
The Seg

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2481 on: July 15, 2018, 07:54:19 AM »
Looks like Winter has gone AWOL, which is a shame that. He was a good manager.
South Shields

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2482 on: July 15, 2018, 10:37:22 PM »
Yeah it's a shame, maybe Dave can message and see if he's intending to come back or not. Would be disappointing to see his team go after some good battles over the past 10 or so seasons.
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2483 on: July 16, 2018, 11:01:27 AM »
Sent him a whatsapp there, ill keep you guys posted!
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2484 on: July 16, 2018, 11:17:44 AM »
he just messaged back to say he was getting fed up with the rollbacks etc so hes taking a break. nothing more definitive. he'll be back when he wants his ass kicked, i don't think he'll be able to truly leave without winning the conference title lol
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2485 on: July 25, 2018, 10:49:06 AM »
Small game this evening Dave ;)
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2486 on: July 25, 2018, 04:06:12 PM »
my boys are fired up! chance to go top!

Still a young squad for the most part so im hoping for tactical dominance!

Good luck man
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2487 on: July 25, 2018, 11:33:52 PM »
A point would be gladly taken this evening ;D Good luck mate!
The Seg

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2488 on: July 26, 2018, 02:57:42 PM »
Marv, are you heading up to the goliath this weekend at all?
The Seg

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #2489 on: July 26, 2018, 03:41:20 PM »
Congrats on last nights win Chazz, neither of my teams looking like much at the minute  :-[
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United