https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 523922 times)

Offline cha4zz

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #2505 on: August 21, 2018, 12:29:41 PM »
Yeah it puzzled me Marv, i'm all for winning games but I don't quite get how I managed to win last night. My team is strong at the moment but it shouldn't happen that you concede a goal when dominating.

I know it doesn't really help, can't explain it mate.
The Seg

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2506 on: August 21, 2018, 01:23:44 PM »
It's just a complete random pile of poo at the moment.

I'm having games where I have over 60 minutes disadvantage against respectable teams and winning and like last night I'm having games where I have advantage for the whole first half and I go in 1 down. Like what are you supposed to Do with that info?!

I'm literally Guna spend no time on tactics if it's that random. Just chuck a few advance in and then it's in the hands of the random match engine  ::)
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #2507 on: August 29, 2018, 08:06:57 AM »
An 88th minute equaliser against the Seg. So so close to upsetting the big dog
King Kenny's Army and Green Bay Parkers

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2508 on: August 29, 2018, 12:24:03 PM »
An 88th minute equaliser against the Seg. So so close to upsetting the big dog

Unlucky Ryan, Jasper Goodhead always sends off my players when I play normal against him so gambled and played pansy which meant that I kept all 11 players on the pitch for once. I've still got Believable Tekkers to play before the halfway point of the season and you've had a cracking start to the season with the Madbastids. A point leaves it evenly poised for the 2nd half of the season 8)
The Seg

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2509 on: August 29, 2018, 03:45:28 PM »
My consistency is a mess this season Chaz, you’ll probably be fine 😉

This was my last chance at a title before re-building and it’s already gone out the window to me.

Got lucky in the Elite Cup against you with the random goal and I think that’s the only time I’ve beaten you, so I can’t see much changing on form from me unforntualtly 🙈😂
South Shields

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #2510 on: August 29, 2018, 04:11:56 PM »
Come on Shellyboy you can do it. I would love a title with Madbastids before I have to hand them back. Ha.

Very close last night but draw was the correct result. Just needed a bit more resilience. Looking forward to the rest of the season

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2511 on: September 04, 2018, 02:38:24 PM »
This is a joke now. 16 points off the pace is not where I'd thought I'd be. I'm conceding with advantage in my favour and against teams playing wrong playing styles for the weather and lesser aggression. I'm not even in an elite cup place at the moment and obviously champions shield and at this rate I won't even get icc. Feel like jacking it in once and forall. What's the point in trying when my team should be strong and I concede with advantage in my favour? I have no time to bother with advance tactics and beong easily outguessed for 75% of my matches and when I do get advantage in my favour I still lose... Not even draw! There's no fun in that.

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2512 on: September 04, 2018, 02:46:35 PM »
If you need a perfect example of this I urge you all to look at my only defeat in the friendly ladder this season a few days ago, a 1-2 loss vs rathpeacon.

2 fairly evenly matched teams. Both using the same playing style. I had the 75MINS ADVANTAGE... 15 MINS EVEN TACTICS AND HE HAD 1 SECOND ADVANTAGE AND I LOST. I had the whole 1st half advantage. No goal. He had the 1st second of the second half advantage and scored. I immediately changed tactics even until 60 mins. I HAD THE LAST HALF AN HOUR ADVANTAGE AND AGAINST 10 MEN AND STILL CONCEDED!

What's the point when a game like that goes like that. I had a full strength team out and nobody low on morale or out of position.

*edited* I did play a midc in position 7 instead of an amidc due to injuries but this has not been an issue before as I have beaten super imps using this before in an icc final. And he performed to a 77 rating which isn't actually too bad.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 02:51:30 PM by Marv999 »

Offline deca

« Reply #2513 on: September 04, 2018, 06:34:46 PM »
I empathize with you totally on this, I think Borg has mentioned too that the Match Engine definitely needs sorting out, but no response from Junior

I think quite a few of us have noticed losses when having the majority of the tactical advantage,

Keep prevailing and building a strong team, eventually, things will turn around, or will be in your favor,

Cheers
Deca

Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #2514 on: September 04, 2018, 06:41:52 PM »
I had it at the start of the season. 8 games in to FL1 1 goal. Lost 7. Couldn't win regardless of advantage. Then all of a sudden it changed. No idea why, did nothing different.

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2515 on: September 17, 2018, 11:02:37 AM »
Making the jump over to conference 4 shortly. I've been in conference 2 since my return and had great success here winning 7 titles in a row. It's been awesome but im losing drive to log in and take in seriously again and a conference change is a last ditch attempt to keep me playing the game. With the loss of redhill rovers, winter taking a break and madbastid being dorment means this conference has gone a bit quiet. Also it's a great opportunity for me to clash with 2 legends of the game in the borg and deca. And my mate spiteri with floriana fc will join 411 again soon after his break. It's been fun but this is one of the moves I have to do to try and keep my interest in the game. Conference 2... thanks  8)

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2516 on: September 17, 2018, 11:41:48 AM »
Shame to see you go Marv, another team dropping from Conf 2 only weakens the conference further. I get why you would want to move across although I'll be sticking around for a while longer yet. The game engine itself is bizarre at the moment, teams not winning when they should be and vice versa. Hopefully will bump into you in FL1 in a couple of seasons time.
The Seg

Offline Marv999

« Reply #2517 on: September 17, 2018, 11:50:12 AM »
Shame to see you go Marv, another team dropping from Conf 2 only weakens the conference further. I get why you would want to move across although I'll be sticking around for a while longer yet. The game engine itself is bizarre at the moment, teams not winning when they should be and vice versa. Hopefully will bump into you in FL1 in a couple of seasons time.
cheers man. It was either that or quit. The match engine has killed me recently and as a result I've just half arsed tactics recently and been destroyed in the league and the fl ladder. I haven't even been promoted from fl3 this time around  ::) tag that along with no elite cup or champs shield has left motivation levels low, along with having a very hectic life outside of Sunday league. I'll hang around a bit and see what happens when my team peaks and if nothing special happens I won't buy anymore credits and let them fade away with the game.

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2518 on: September 17, 2018, 01:54:29 PM »
Fingers crossed it doesn't make a difference, computer team now have Madbastid last game of the season but hopefully I'll have the league won by then. Faltered a little bit recently!
The Seg

Offline deca

« Reply #2519 on: September 17, 2018, 05:07:03 PM »
Conference 2's loss is a big plus for Conference 4, and welcome Marv.

I can understand your frustration though, My Villains and Cubans haven't won anything for many seasons, but just keep fighting on and hope fortunes will change.

Might be something to do with the stronger opposition I'm facing  :) :)

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains