https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 523896 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #2760 on: March 29, 2020, 02:55:33 PM »
Big game tonight.... Should be a walk in the park  8)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Chili

« Reply #2761 on: March 29, 2020, 02:59:34 PM »
Got Mihai's e-mail. ;) Expect me in a couple of seasons, currently building a new team from scratch.
Port Morrow/Colour City

Gull

« Reply #2762 on: March 29, 2020, 03:10:14 PM »

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2763 on: March 29, 2020, 04:42:05 PM »
Got Mihai's e-mail. ;) Expect me in a couple of seasons, currently building a new team from scratch.

Welcome back Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  :D

It's great to see you back my friend, brings back the old memories... I hope you have been doing well!
Forum Admin

Offline iwopp

« Reply #2764 on: March 29, 2020, 05:06:59 PM »

woah there Kush me lad!
You're only allowed one walk in the park per day. It looks like you've already had two today!
jellybellies

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2765 on: March 29, 2020, 05:48:59 PM »

woah there Kush me lad!
You're only allowed one walk in the park per day. It looks like you've already had two today!

;D ;D
I'll probably regret that statement tomorrow!
Forum Admin

Offline iwopp

« Reply #2766 on: March 30, 2020, 10:55:38 AM »
 :'(
Off for a walk in the park..might kick a tree
jellybellies

Gull

« Reply #2767 on: March 30, 2020, 11:11:54 AM »
After a £20 win on Neman vs Vitebsk in the Belarus league yesterday, I'm going run a team in 2-1-1 to join the fun. Although it won't be one that challenges for the title. :)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2768 on: March 30, 2020, 12:37:48 PM »
:'(
Off for a walk in the park..might kick a tree

Unlucky Ivor, we should have shared the points but this match engine doesn't like giving us draws in 2-1-1
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2769 on: March 30, 2020, 12:38:52 PM »
After a £20 win on Neman vs Vitebsk in the Belarus league yesterday, I'm going run a team in 2-1-1 to join the fun. Although it won't be one that challenges for the title. :)

Nice Gull, are you also in charge of Seagulls in exile? If so would be great to take of Nutter as default tactic.... Mihai got smoked yesterday with injuries.
Forum Admin

Gull

« Reply #2770 on: March 30, 2020, 12:47:44 PM »
Sorry Kush, that's not me. :(

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #2771 on: March 30, 2020, 08:24:45 PM »
Sorry Kush, that's not me. :(

I'm not accusing anybody, but I find a little bit strange that Seagulls In Exile, who played normal aggression the first 5 games of the season, change to nutter on 27th march, played against my team on 29th march (with Simon Piemann as a reff) just a day before our game in FL1 ... leaving me with 3 injuries ... fortunately just one long term injury ...

Seagulls In Exile until this morning supported Torquay United ... just like your other teams ... Also when I've logged in this morning (evening in Canada) I saw both Seagulls In Exile and Park My Penguins online. And now in the afternoon I've noticed that Seagulls In Exile supports Brighton & Hove Albion.  If it's not you Gull then somebody is trying to look like it's your team.

Sincerely I know that are managers with more than one team in the same conference and things went bad for other managers because some teams which kept same tactics the whole season decided to change to nutter and psycho just against top teams (like Saiyan Warriors did few season ago against Purple Gelato).  It's a pity   :( :( :(
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 08:31:12 PM by mihai »

Gull

« Reply #2772 on: March 30, 2020, 10:03:37 PM »
Complete bollocks.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2773 on: March 31, 2020, 02:56:30 PM »
it's a real shame when someone purposely tries to sabotage their opponent by going nutter/psycho. All teams in conference 3 have experience with twat Saiyan. First time he went normal on me yesterday in like 3-4 seasons, he tried the bluff but it was easily caught. Next time I will go psycho on you plonker. I also remember this happening to Deca in C4 and back in the days in C8 i think?

Gull, I thought you was the manager of Seagulls in Exile just one of your lower end teams which you only use for extra friendlies but we take your word if you say it's not you. As Mihai said, it looks like someone is trying to make it seem like it is you and hopefully we will be able to find out the culprit. If Junior was easily accessible to get in touch with, he could have told me in seconds by just looking at the I.P address but that maybe difficult now. They went back to normal aggression in yesterdays division game against Betty Swollocks with Wilmot as the referee.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 02:59:17 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #2774 on: March 31, 2020, 05:14:35 PM »
Sorry to butt my nose in here but if you look at this game from Seagulls in Exile earlier in the season they appear to be called Monkey Hangers FC?

http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=10058550

If you look at Monkey Hangers, they're a team near the bottom of 6-1-1 that is a Man Utd fan? Not sure if this means anything or not just found it strange that there has obviously been a division swap by Seagulls in Exile at some point earlier in the season.

EDIT: and looking at Monkey Hangers results, he's only managed in the last couple of games. Also, Seagulls in Exile's side is way too poor to get promoted to an x-1-1.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 05:18:17 PM by cha4zz »
The Seg