https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 523896 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #2775 on: March 31, 2020, 05:32:00 PM »
Sorry to butt my nose in here but if you look at this game from Seagulls in Exile earlier in the season they appear to be called Monkey Hangers FC?

http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=10058550

If you look at Monkey Hangers, they're a team near the bottom of 6-1-1 that is a Man Utd fan? Not sure if this means anything or not just found it strange that there has obviously been a division swap by Seagulls in Exile at some point earlier in the season.

EDIT: and looking at Monkey Hangers results, he's only managed in the last couple of games. Also, Seagulls in Exile's side is way too poor to get promoted to an x-1-1.

Kyle has 2 teams one that was in 2-1-1 and the other in 5-1-1.
I spoke to Kyle recently and played with him some COD on the ps4 and he mentioned to me he hasn't logged in for a while. I see that he moved his teams to other divisions just a few days ago or something. I think he has given up on the game and I can guarantee that this Seagulls in Exile is not his team.

I can't remember if Seagulls in exile were in 2-1-1 from the beginning of the season or he took a CPU space during.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 05:34:03 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2776 on: March 31, 2020, 05:41:06 PM »
Yes Chazz it seems your right when saying there was a swap some point during the season were Monkey Hangers left 2-1-1 and Seagull in Exile took that slot.
That explains why the his team name appears in the match report.
Forum Admin

Chipnicker

« Reply #2777 on: March 31, 2020, 05:57:29 PM »
Great detective work Chazz. You could be on to something there though and I reckon you're right. At the moment it seems Kyle has moved both his Monkey Hanger teams into 6-1-1 and renamed one Bonkers. Kush, I don't see his team in 5-1-1 there anymore, so I guess Bonkers is the team you're alluding to.

Disappointed with Mihai to point the finger, although I've accused Ag after the dodgy results in 7-1-1 so I'll take it on the chin. You may or may not be aware that Brighton share the same nickname as Torquay (They are The Seagulls & we're The Gulls). With a Brighton badge and strip I thought it was pretty obvious that it wasn't me although I guess you couldn't look past the Seagull connection. To be brutally honest, if I wanted to butcher Mihai's team I wouldn't leave a trail of breadcrumbs that would lead back to me - I'd name my team something as obscure like Kingsmill Rovers, managed by David Smith who supported Walsall. Wouldn't do that anyway but you get my point.

Staying on topic of foul play, I can see a clear conflict of interest with Mihai's reserve team, now run by his mate Chili, in 2-1-1. Come the end of the season it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Kush and Mihai could level on points at the top. In the penultimate game, Mihai actually plays his old reserve team - let's see how that one pans out.

Offline Chili

« Reply #2778 on: March 31, 2020, 06:44:59 PM »
It's not Mihai's reserve team anymore, and he doesn't have access to it. He generously offered me his team in order for me to be able to jump right into competing again with some of my old C2 buddies, which includes Kush.

And besides, they are both going to lose. ;D
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2779 on: April 01, 2020, 03:38:18 PM »
I'll chat to Kyle and ask him whats up with his teams.

In terms of any foul play, I know there will not be any whatsoever. Mihai and Chili are good friends of mine, with each other and we all go way back. If I am honest, I am not a big fan of teams leaving and joining X-1-1 mid season cause it can swing results and largely effect goal difference but it's fantastic to see Chii back home to 2-1-1 sooner rather than later and I'm happy C2 has now become a much stronger conference with Mihai & Chii now here.

Can't wait to smoke you guys :D
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #2780 on: April 01, 2020, 07:29:02 PM »
 8)
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2781 on: April 01, 2020, 07:51:29 PM »
8)

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyyy gooodnessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2782 on: April 01, 2020, 07:52:59 PM »
Welcome back Brads you absolute beauty
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #2783 on: April 01, 2020, 08:29:18 PM »
Cheers mate, in a few weeks when I’ve kicked your ass just remember you asked for this  ;)

Just need to remember how to play this game again, must’ve been 5/6 years since I last ventured on here

Offline Chili

« Reply #2784 on: April 01, 2020, 08:32:50 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome back mate, did not see that coming! Starting to feel like the old days already. ;D
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2785 on: April 01, 2020, 08:42:27 PM »
Who else we missing? Being an admin mod has it's perks and I can email former managers asking them to come back!!!

Brads I'll be waiting patiently :)
Forum Admin

Offline Chili

« Reply #2786 on: April 01, 2020, 08:52:38 PM »
Bignick, Stato, and Womble comes to mind!
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2787 on: April 01, 2020, 08:59:04 PM »
Bignick, Stato, and Womble comes to mind!

Just sent emails to Stato and Womble but can't find bignick on the forum unless he used a different name...
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #2788 on: April 01, 2020, 09:25:32 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome back mate, did not see that coming! Starting to feel like the old days already. ;D

I’m looking forward to the battles ahead, we always did have the toughest conference to win

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #2789 on: April 02, 2020, 04:50:53 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

I’m looking forward to the battles ahead, we always did have the toughest conference to win

Welcome back Brads :)  that's very good news