https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524337 times)

Offline Chili

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #2805 on: April 05, 2020, 02:02:19 AM »
Not to turn this into an lecture in comedy or anything but 1) know your audience, and 2) be funny. With your reaction to Mihai's "accusation" in mind, that joke was the equivalent of your wife accusing you of cheating on her and it turns out to be a misunderstanding so you clear things up but the next day you walk past a random girl on the street and you go "shes cute, you think im cheating on you with her as well? lol jk". It's a joke done in very poor taste.

What was Mihai supposed to say here? "Yeah, that's so me. I'm just accusing people all day lol, you got me good there, Gull."

We all accepted that it isn't you and we tried to move past it. To continue the analogy, what you are doing now is essentially turning the tables on your wife whenever you get a chance to, accusing her of cheating on you. "Wait, John took your shift at work? Seems fishy, are you cheating on me?"

I'm not going to critique every joke you have ever made or will make in the future but I don't want to keep coming back to this, which is why I'm putting it so bluntly. Those weren't approperiate comments, so please stop trying to justify it and move on with us. Mihai didn't think it was funny, I was annoyed, Kush is on the verge of banning us both for ruining the peace on the forums, Brads is already leaving the game, and I'm sure nobody else wants to see more of it either.

As for your final comment, I'm totally on the same page. I can't relate to them at all. I wouldn't bother creating a team for the sole purpose of making sure one person doesn't win the league. It's genuinely bizarre, it takes a special person to get any satisfaction out of that.
Port Morrow/Colour City

Chipnicker

« Reply #2806 on: April 05, 2020, 08:48:00 AM »
Chili, once again I'll say it was an attempt at some gallows humour, a lot of jokes between bunches of groups / friends are sarcastic with no malice intended. Apart from the fact that, again, your posts are coming across as extremely patronising your comparing of the situation using relationship analogies I find a bit weird. Can I just reiterate despite not disagreeing with you I've treated you with espect which I don't feel I'm getting in return.

I can we're both as stubborn as each other here so it's an easy decision for me to delete my account - I'm not going to continue to give Kush a headache and I can see that you've all played SL together many years ago, so it's pointless you getting banned as well. To be brutally honest I don't want to risk posting anything you may disagree with as I'll only come under this embarrassing level of scrutiny again. Hopefully with my removal Brads can now make a return.

I'll probably keep my reserve team in Conference 1 rather than returning to 2-1-1, so I'll see you all in the PLs! 8)

Offline Brads

« Reply #2807 on: April 05, 2020, 11:42:08 AM »
I won’t be moving my team anywhere, they’d get pasted in 2-1-1 at the minute!

I don’t want to get involved in the bickering as you guy obviously have previous from before I returned

Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2808 on: April 05, 2020, 03:59:58 PM »
lol the last thing I would do is ban anyone but I do want you guys to stop going back and fourth please. It's gone to far now and there is no need for anymore unnecessary comments.

I'm sure Mihai did not know of the connection between Torquay and Brighton and assumed that Seagulls in Exile was an account run by Gull. I for myself, thought exactly the same thing (due to the team name) and when I asked Gull, he said it was not him. Even though Mihai did state he is not accusing anybody, I can understand to why Gull reacted in his way as he feels he is being accused of something he hasn't done. The conversation should have ended when I asked if Gull was in charge in which again he said no. The best thing you both should have done was to PM each other in game first rather than in the forums. Perhaps, I should have PM'ed Seagulls in Exile or even you Gull rather than asking on the forum... I apologise if my comments have caused any stir but that was not my intentions at all and I just want everything to be as fair as possible. You could then say then why didn't I do that against Saiyan? I felt that I had to call them out because it was going on season after season and not just to my team. I gave the benefit of the doubt in the beginning thinking it could have been a mistake etc but it was clearly not when looking at other match reports and they had to be called out.

Let's just move on please and enjoy the rest of the season. I'm chuffed to see that Mihai has finally dropped some points, thanks Peter  8)
I have a very tough game tonight against Ag's Valleys and its snowy conditions which absolutely sucks  :(

Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #2809 on: April 05, 2020, 07:18:25 PM »
lol the last thing I would do is ban anyone but I do want you guys to stop going back and fourth please. It's gone to far now and there is no need for anymore unnecessary comments.

I'm sure Mihai did not know of the connection between Torquay and Brighton and assumed that Seagulls in Exile was an account run by Gull. I for myself, thought exactly the same thing (due to the team name) and when I asked Gull, he said it was not him. Even though Mihai did state he is not accusing anybody, I can understand to why Gull reacted in his way as he feels he is being accused of something he hasn't done. The conversation should have ended when I asked if Gull was in charge in which again he said no. The best thing you both should have done was to PM each other in game first rather than in the forums. Perhaps, I should have PM'ed Seagulls in Exile or even you Gull rather than asking on the forum... I apologise if my comments have caused any stir but that was not my intentions at all and I just want everything to be as fair as possible. You could then say then why didn't I do that against Saiyan? I felt that I had to call them out because it was going on season after season and not just to my team. I gave the benefit of the doubt in the beginning thinking it could have been a mistake etc but it was clearly not when looking at other match reports and they had to be called out.

Let's just move on please and enjoy the rest of the season. I'm chuffed to see that Mihai has finally dropped some points, thanks Peter  8)
I have a very tough game tonight against Ag's Valleys and its snowy conditions which absolutely sucks  :(

this is one of the best responses i have ever read during any conflict. i tip my hat to you Kush, and my respect for you has gone up (more than it was). i think this was fair and took a lot of guts (my 2c worth)

Gull, please don’t delete your account. this was a soap opera, and it didn’t get a season 2 but your contributions on the other threads are fun :) so here’s to another show, on another topic!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 07:20:09 PM by bluestarknights »

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2810 on: April 09, 2020, 03:41:42 PM »
Big game tonight Mihai, let's do this.... I am going all out  8)
Forum Admin

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #2811 on: April 09, 2020, 04:40:27 PM »
Big game tonight Mihai, let's do this.... I am going all out  8)

Good luck Kush! I'm looking forward to kick your butt  ;) ;D

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #2812 on: April 10, 2020, 03:45:48 AM »
What I was saying ? :-[
Congrats Kush! Well played

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2813 on: April 10, 2020, 04:38:19 AM »
What I was saying ? :-[
Congrats Kush! Well played

Thanks mate, was always going to be close... Perhaps next time ;)

Roll on the second half of the season! I'm sure I will drop points so it is still all to play for  ;D
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #2814 on: April 14, 2020, 01:53:17 PM »
It seems I’ll be with you guys a season earlier than I really wanted!

I really need to buy some players to compete but the TM is awful  ;D
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2815 on: April 14, 2020, 05:03:24 PM »
It seems I’ll be with you guys a season earlier than I really wanted!

I really need to buy some players to compete but the TM is awful  ;D

The TM is absolutely awful mate... When I joined back, I got mostly average players 500cr each and it took me around 4-5 seasons with training, to start competing with the big boys.
Forum Admin

Offline Chili

« Reply #2816 on: April 19, 2020, 01:13:52 PM »
I've been swamped lately, there are days I completely forget this game even exists. ::) Need to work this into my routine somehow.
Port Morrow/Colour City

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2817 on: April 19, 2020, 01:50:11 PM »
Big game tonight against Jellybellies!!

If I am honest, I really am not expecting a win. My team is weak at the moment and one of my main defenders will start declining from tomorrow. I will need some luck for sure like the first division game  :P
Forum Admin

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2818 on: April 19, 2020, 02:21:11 PM »
I've been swamped lately, there are days I completely forget this game even exists. ::) Need to work this into my routine somehow.

Yes mate, I've seen you haven't logged in for a few days.... Was hoping you didnt quit the game already!
Good see you back :)
Forum Admin

Offline iwopp

« Reply #2819 on: April 19, 2020, 05:12:07 PM »
Big game tonight against Jellybellies!!

If I am honest, I really am not expecting a win. My team is weak at the moment and one of my main defenders will start declining from tomorrow. I will need some luck for sure like the first division game  :P

You have a good chance tonight Kush
Squad seem to have been on the guinness last night
I have two key players out with pint pots of the dark stuff  ::)
jellybellies