https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 523894 times)

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #345 on: May 18, 2012, 07:19:49 AM »
FredsBets predictions for the season coming soon

Good luck to all.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Brads

« Reply #346 on: May 18, 2012, 07:31:54 AM »
Can't wait  ;D

Although I did wake up to 2 declining defenders this morning, looks like the rebuild is an ongoing project  :(
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #347 on: May 18, 2012, 05:59:12 PM »
Our friends at FredsBet have come to our aid again this season to really give us a clear idea on who are the favourites for the best league in the world. Fred Champion the spokesmen has been hard to get hold off this past few days as he answering all queries on this competitive division.

Univ Craoiva 7/4
Managed by Mihai and defending his title he will be hard to shift from the top spot and with some teams having to sign new players he will be even harder to dislodge.

Hadoken FC 7/2
Manager Mustafa or better known as TheCaptain is a real force nowadays and may even have won the league had it not have been for a poor start to the season. He will come again and may be the true challenger to TheRomanian.

Steel City Blades 4/1
Managed by Brad and a true Con2 stalwart, he will have a major say in the destination of the title, with some new players on the horizon Brad will be hoping they gel quickly so they can challenge again and reclaim their title.

Cubana Villains 6/1
This could be Decas season as he strives to regain the glory from so many seasons ago. Always tough to beat, TheCuban will be hoping to turn last seasons draws into victories and go that extra step this season.

Bayern Arse 8/1
Consistency seems to be the problem for manager Alex, last season he was very inconsistent and really hampered his aim of reaching the ChampsLeague. This season he will be aiming for the top4 and maybe even a tilt at the title.

The Pink Charlottes 10/1
A fabulous start to last season really put ThePink on the map but a poor end of season cost them dear. A real threat to the main contenders and a top4 is not out the question.

Tipton Tornadoes 14/1
Managed by Peter and they seem to be in the midtable group, able to defeat those lower but coming unstuck against the elite, he will be hoping to make progress and really challenge those above.

FC Town of Luton 16/1
Manager Martin is concerned on the state of his team and this season could be all about consolidation, many managers know his quality so will not take him lightly and could play a major part in the destination of the title due to being hard to beat.

The Wizards Sleeve 20/1
Champion of Div2 and has some good results to his name, will be confident of a top8 finish.

Forever Blowing Bubbles 25/1
Last season this team was in limbo as they were never threatened with relegation but did not have the quality to get in the top6, they will be looking to get in the top8 this season.

Didier Drogba FanClub 33/1
A disappointing season last time out so they will be hoping to make that next step and challenge the top8 places.

Betty Swollocks XI 40/1
Last seasons runner up in Div2 and will be hoping to stay in the division, anything more will be a bonus.

Tottenham Hotspur 40/1
Managed by Nick, he will be hoping to move up the league but maybe another fight against relegation will be what happens.

Spartak 50/1
Manager Chris really had a fight to avoid relegation last season and only survived due to a Wigan like run at the end, again he will be keen to move up the league.

Dynamo St Jude 66/1
Managed by Romy, little is known about this team so could be dangerous but they are unlikely to challenge and a top8 is surely the highest they can reach.

-------------- 80/1
Managed by whoknows, this team is very secretive but he will find it hard to compete and avoiding relegation will be a success.

This looks like being a very competitive league and by the end the champion will really deserve the title and those relegated will no doubt have been in the top8 in many of the other conferences.

Offline deca

« Reply #348 on: May 18, 2012, 06:41:11 PM »
Great Stuff Steven!!!

6-1 hmmmmmmmmmmmm I'll have a bit of that...... :) :) :)

Tougher to win this season than last season I reckon.

Good luck all

Cheers

Deca!!!

ps I wouldn't worry to much Luton, I'm playing young kids against you tonight..... ;) ;) ;)
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #349 on: May 18, 2012, 07:07:47 PM »
Yeah two of your young kids cost more than my whole squad ;D!! 16 -1 would be my chances of top 8 as another player has peaked :(! I thought I bought him at 29 he was fine for 5 days after 7 years then blamo decline... I have another going at day 15 so I will have 50% season 1/2 for most of the season :'(. Still on the bright side I finally won another UCB (I know far too late) game and we have Steve's quality write ups to keep me going..... bring it on Deca!
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #350 on: May 19, 2012, 06:07:47 AM »
One word - Flabbergasted.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline deca

« Reply #351 on: May 19, 2012, 06:01:40 PM »
 :) :) :)..Well done Martin, hmmm could be me in a relegation battle..... ;) ;)

Cheers

Deca!!!
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #352 on: May 19, 2012, 07:11:54 PM »
Tottenham Hotspur 40/1
Managed by Nick, he will be hoping to move up the league but maybe another fight against relegation will be what happens.

Hmmm 40/1? After the first game I'm pondering a couple of quid and as an old friend of mine used to say when playing poker ... "If you don't win the first hand, you can't win 'em all!" and how true but in my case, I'm not so sure. I'll have to start getting some new players in shortly, although hopefully won't need too many just yet awhile but we'll see. Happy with my 7-0 win against the Swollocks but we all know it's very early days just yet and with me having to play The Cap'n this morning, well it could be won one lost one before the morning comes round. Time will tell but I'll be there all guns blazing if I possibly can and ... well should be an interesting season. Who knows? :D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #353 on: May 19, 2012, 08:07:34 PM »
:) :) :)..Well done Martin, hmmm could be me in a relegation battle..... ;) ;)

Cheers

Deca!!!
Too much class for that. I have a feeling it was one of those early season freak results, had one against me on my first game in 2-1-1. Tipton battered me 5-1 despite only having ta for 30 minutes (I was 3-1 down with ta for me or equal and correct set up at home). Nick's battering of the Swetties has those hallmarks also I believe. Anyway missing the write up now ???. Come on Steve I need my fix ;)  ;)!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #354 on: May 20, 2012, 12:27:15 AM »
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE woohoo get in there

Day1 Results

Fri, 18 May 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   0 - 0    The Pink Charlottes   
 Fri, 18 May 2012   HaDoKeN F.C   1 - 0    Bayern Arse   
 Fri, 18 May 2012   Steel City Blades   4 - 0    Tipton Tornadoes   
 Fri, 18 May 2012   Cubana Villains   0 - 1    FC Town of Luton   
 Fri, 18 May 2012   Forever Blowing Bubbles   0 - 1    Wizards Sleeve FC   
 Fri, 18 May 2012   Didier Drogba Fan Club   0 - 3    Dynamo St Jude   
 Fri, 18 May 2012   Spartak   4 - 2    --------------------   
 Fri, 18 May 2012   Tottenham Hotspur   7 - 0    Betty Swollocks XI

The start of the season and there were a couple of shocks and some teams putting an early marker down for the title.
TheRomanian could only manage a bore draw with ThePink. TheCaptain got off to a good start with a narrow home win against Bayern. SCB were too good for Tipton to show their credentials at this early stage. FCLuton were oo good for TheCuban in the 1st shock of the season, can Luton go that extra step this season. TheWizard showed his undoubted quality as he proved too good at TheBubbles. Dynamo put TheFanClub to the sword after TheDrog tried to be to cute with their tactics. Spartak got off to a good start with a vital 3points and Tottenham hammered Betty to set the early pace, can he prove FredsBet wrong and be a force this season.   

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #355 on: May 20, 2012, 01:10:36 AM »
I'm liking my odds :D
Good to grab the 3 points against a tough Bayern!! -I'm only expecting to change 1 striker this season so I should be getting stronger and stronger :D

Got Nick tonight.... Should be favorite to win (No disrespect Nick) but in this game you just never know!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #356 on: May 20, 2012, 02:16:28 AM »
I'm liking my odds :D
Good to grab the 3 points against a tough Bayern!! -I'm only expecting to change 1 striker this season so I should be getting stronger and stronger :D

Got Nick tonight.... Should be favorite to win (No disrespect Nick) but in this game you just never know!
Well as long as you don't get too much stronger before our game this morning, Cap'n. :)

As for me, no disrespect taken and as you say, you never know. Mind you, your home advantage could possibly be a strong point for you, especially with "no ref". Always a good advantage for a home team and as those "no ref"s appear so rarely, I'm rather worried to be honest but we'll see. Who knows? Mind you, I think a draw would be the best bet for me all things considered so what do you say, we share the spoils? ;D
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #357 on: May 20, 2012, 07:44:40 AM »
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE woohoo get in there

Can't believe I had to wait for you to watch a real match to get a write up ;)! Edge of the seat viewing tho, had a mate go, he'll be pissed this evening!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brads

« Reply #358 on: May 20, 2012, 12:24:41 PM »
1st real tough game of the season tonight and my 1st game against chiiii!

I'm going to get the better of you this season I swear it  ;D
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #359 on: May 20, 2012, 12:57:16 PM »
Day2 Results

Sat, 19 May 2012   UNIV. CRAIOVA   2 - 0    Spartak   
 Sat, 19 May 2012   HaDoKeN F.C   2 - 0    Tottenham Hotspur   
 Sat, 19 May 2012   Steel City Blades   3 - 0    Dynamo St Jude   
 Sat, 19 May 2012   Cubana Villains   1 - 0    --------------------   
 Sat, 19 May 2012   Bayern Arse   2 - 0    Betty Swollocks XI   
 Sat, 19 May 2012   Tipton Tornadoes   0 - 4    Wizards Sleeve FC   
 Sat, 19 May 2012   FC Town of Luton   3 - 0    Forever Blowing Bubbles   
 Sat, 19 May 2012   The Pink Charlottes   3 - 1    Didier Drogba Fan Club

TheRomanian returned to the winners circle with a comfortable win over Spartak. TheCaptain stayed near the top as he put the league leader Tottenham clearly in his place. SCB put Dynamo away with a clinical result at home. TheCuban opened his account with a narrow win at home. Bayern also won with a confidence boosting result against Betty. TheWizard could be the dark horse for european qualification as he thumped Tipton away from home. FCLuton were too good for TheBubbles and remain in the 100%club and ThePink put TheFanClub away, could be a tough season for Drogs men.