https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524352 times)

Offline iwopp

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #3135 on: September 17, 2021, 10:17:18 PM »
Yes Ben, put me down  :)
jellybellies

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #3136 on: September 18, 2021, 01:07:32 AM »
Ivor, Kush, Mihai, are you 3 all happy to compete in the UCB?

yep, count me in.
I hope I'll do better than the last season.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3137 on: September 18, 2021, 01:23:35 PM »
I'm in.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3138 on: October 01, 2021, 03:36:12 AM »
Shambolic match engine, no idea how I draw yesterday, should have won that easily with tactics and my team strength.

Even 2 days ago against Experimental Eleven who uses the same tactics every game, 90mins tactical advantage and only win 2-0 with the 2nd goal coming 3mins before FT. Should be comfortably winning that with atleast 4 goals just like our first game in the division.

Not to mention the amount of awols and injuries recently has been ridiculous. Surprised I didn't get any after last division game. Wish I could say the same for my Gelatos who got absolutely butchered.

What a load of rubbish.
Forum Admin

Offline iwopp

« Reply #3139 on: October 01, 2021, 03:44:18 AM »
Excuses Excuses  :)

Sack the manager!! He's useless!!  ;)
jellybellies

Offline Gull

« Reply #3140 on: October 01, 2021, 07:43:03 AM »
Opponent's aggression should be switched to normal / pansy after a period of inactivity, no doubt this will ever get sorted. More chance of getting petrol at my local garage  ;)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3141 on: October 01, 2021, 01:41:30 PM »
Sorry, had a bit of a rant 3.30am when seeing the injuries to my Gelatos.

Not to fussed about the draw, it happens and Peter's team is decent and can always cause upsets, didn't mean to be disrespectful.
I was just triggered that my Gelatos suffered 4 long term injuries even though I matched aggression.
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3142 on: October 06, 2021, 03:54:48 PM »
Big game for you tonight Ben, hoping Mihai can help me out and make you drop some points!

Simple game for me tonight, will be the easiest 3 points i'll get this season... I'm sure Ivor will agree with me  ::) ;D ;D
Forum Admin

Offline iwopp

« Reply #3143 on: October 06, 2021, 04:54:17 PM »
Sorry Kush, but wether Ben wins or loses, he'll still be topping the table in the morning 8)
jellybellies

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3144 on: October 07, 2021, 01:45:02 PM »
Sorry Kush, but wether Ben wins or loses, he'll still be topping the table in the morning 8)

Typical Jellybellies spoiling my season hopes  >:(

Revenge will be sweet in the EC Final (given we both win our semi finals :D)

Got Brian tonight.... Thankfully it's not raining so no need to bring my super large umbrella  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 02:37:51 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline GroomExGtE

« Reply #3145 on: October 08, 2021, 03:39:04 PM »
I’ve got Brian tonight, so hopefully I can fare a little better than you Kush! I’m glad your consistency has left you for a few games! I thought you weren’t going to drop any points the form you were in.
You ended my FL campaign with a defeat though. Thankfully the Imps won, so it made no difference to me!
LiveSea

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3146 on: October 08, 2021, 06:05:56 PM »
I’ve got Brian tonight, so hopefully I can fare a little better than you Kush! I’m glad your consistency has left you for a few games! I thought you weren’t going to drop any points the form you were in.
You ended my FL campaign with a defeat though. Thankfully the Imps won, so it made no difference to me!

Trying my best to make it as competitive as possible but as you said, my consistency has left me. I think the title is yours to lose now especially if you get the W against Brian tonight but that's always a tough ask but your team is very strong at the moment which is giving us other C2'ers headaches.

Still have to the EC semi and Server Cup Final so season is not over for me yet  8)

Happy to have survived FL1 this season, that win today was just a bonus but the Imps would have won it anyway. To only lose 3 times in FL1 is a great achievement in itself, if only some of your draws were wins.

Good luck for the rest of the season  :)

Forum Admin

Offline GroomExGtE

« Reply #3147 on: October 08, 2021, 10:26:21 PM »
I will do everything I can to close the door. But plenty of games to go that I could easily drop points in
Brian tonight, white heart lane always have potential to cause a slip. Once I’m past those two, I’ve got a couple of easy games to finish 😉

Good luck in your cups! I’m still going in the champions shield myself, and the FL cup, which you’re also still going in! Maybe see you in the final 🤞

Yeah, crazy amount of draws, probably just my team strength bailing me out of results I should of lost! Still, happy to get through a FL1 campaign with just 3 losses to my name. That’ll take some beating.

Good luck to you too mate, just not when you play me 😊
LiveSea

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3148 on: October 09, 2021, 03:24:05 PM »
Ah yes, I forgot about the FL Cup... Would be great to have an all C2 final.

Big games tonight for me and Ivor  8)

Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #3149 on: October 14, 2021, 07:21:09 PM »
Ivor, we have been buddies for a very long time now, do not let me down tonight  ;D
I'm hoping Mihai will go easy on me tonight since he has nothing to play for...

Couldn't believe I scored on equal tactics against you Ben but I just noticed you put the wrong boots on... Blimey your team is so strong I almost didn't win anyway.
Make sure to make that mistake again tonight  8)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 07:24:47 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin