https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524335 times)

Offline MartinW63

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #420 on: June 06, 2012, 12:18:40 PM »
Bit worried that the Fan Club have gone AWOL, hope not I love Steve's write ups :). Got the Wizz tonight, who have battered me in FL2 already. Think you are gonna get your wish Brads!
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline womble

• Bayern Arse
    • Bayern Arse (conf2)
« Reply #421 on: June 06, 2012, 04:18:25 PM »
I've been out of it this season guys. Work commitments too much.

Mustn't grumble though as it is paying the mortgage. Just hope I can stay up this season!!!
Bayern Arse (2-1-1)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #422 on: June 07, 2012, 01:08:38 AM »
1 Steel me Bike
2 FC Twats
3 Haddock
4 Uni Part
5 Cubs and Scouts
6 Wizzair
7 Tippity Tap
8 Pink Sherberts
9 Absolute Bollox
10 Fever Blow Offs
11Dynamic Judy
12 Bayeaux Tarsepestry
13Tottingham
14 Didier Drogba Fan Club
15 I'm Spartacus
16 ??????????????

Apparently some teams beat other teams, there was draws as well......... Come back Steve my write ups are crap!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #423 on: June 07, 2012, 02:16:55 AM »
Steel City Blades Magalluf has a certain ring to it don't you think

Actually after this morning's game, how about Steel City Blades Tottenham? I've heard NE London is a good place to be this time of year.  ;D :P
Tottenham Hotspur

touchnplay

« Reply #424 on: June 07, 2012, 11:04:38 AM »
Spain in a continental friendly game this afternoon Nick can see you struggling there mate  ;)

Offline Brads

« Reply #425 on: June 08, 2012, 08:46:40 AM »
Well I made a pigs ear of that didn't I!
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #426 on: June 08, 2012, 12:52:51 PM »
Well I made a pigs ear of that didn't I!

To quote the Captain:
Keep it up  :P

Now if only the drought would stop, as I am struggling to dry my clothes!! ;)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #427 on: June 08, 2012, 01:08:32 PM »
The Pink Charlottes   0 - 0    UNIV. CRAIOVA
Bayern Arse   1 - 2    HaDoKeN F.C   
Tipton Tornadoes   2 - 1    Steel City Blades   
FC Town of Luton   2 - 0    Cubana Villains
Wizards Sleeve FC   1 - 0    Forever Blowing Bubbles
Dynamo St Jude   2 - 1    Didier Drogba Fan Club   
--------------------   2 - 0    Spartak   
Betty Swollocks XI   0 - 2    Tottenham Hotspur

A shock defeat yesterday saw the Tipton Tornadoes snatch the 3 points from Brad's Blades. Lou Briccant 94.1 AS put the away leaders in the lead with a lucky shot that just sneaked inside of the post on 35mins. However, Tipton Tornadoes had come out strong in the 2nd half and with this equalized on the 52nd minute thanks to Alec Tricity with a striker from the left wing. The Blades had suddenly become 2nd best in this game and on the 75th minute the Tornadoes got the 2nd goal! Alec Tricity with his 2nd goal after beating the offside trap and comfortably passing the goalkeeper 1 on 1 on the 75th minute. FC Town of Luton go up to 1st after comfortably beating Deca's Cubanas. Luton started the more brighter of the teams and scored to make it 1-0 on the 26th minute thanks to Chester Draws corner. A lot of tactical changes after this goal from both teams resulted in a stalemate until the 82nd minute were Bill Dersacre secured the 3 points for Luton with a vital goal to finish of the game. I'm sure Deca will be kicking himself with this result. They need to do better if they have any chance to compete at the top. HaDoKeN F.C knowing they had to win to put pressure on the top 2 had to face a tough opponent in Bayern's Arse away. HaDoKeN started of the much better team and Green Crack put them in the lead on 22minutes which did look like an illegal goal after looking at the reply. Nevertheless Bayern's attitude towards the game had fixed up and on the 68th minute were awarded a penalty. Ray Curley slotted the ball home to make it 1-1. Hadoken knowing they had to get the 3points went attacking and this proved vital as Afghan Kush was fouled in the penalty box only for Willmot Piddleethwaite the referee to award a penalty to the away side. The man who got fouled, Afghan Kush stepped up the penalty and blasted it in the top left corner of the goal to give Hadoken F.C the lead once again. A crucial 3 points for Captain Kush and his team!
Current champions UNIV could only manage a bore draw against underdogs Pink Charlottes. After a really good start to the season, we were expecting UNIV to probably win the league again but recent form has been downhill. With only 5points gained from a possible 15 in the last 5 games, it seems that UNIV have gone down the pecking order. Rainy conditions in their game last night could explain the bore draw. Wizard's Sleeve have had an exciting and rather good 1st season in 2-1-1. They are currently positioned in 5th and most be loving life at the moment. Wizard's must thank their player Barb Dwyer who was the only goal scorer in yesterdays game against the Bubbles. Bubbles are in 13th and are edging toward the relegation zone. They need to start getting some points down if they are to keep their place in 2-1-1.  Another debut team Dynamo St Jude have had an on and off season so far. Currently in 9th, I'm sure they have sights on a top 8 finish this season and yesterdays 2-1 against The Drogs shows that their ambition is getting more realistic by the day. A double from Andy Baker was enough to dispose The Drogs. Steven's men are finding it very hard this season in 2-1-1. They are 4 points away from drift and need to start getting some points on the table asap! Tottenham Hotspurs gained an important 3 points yesterday as they recorded a 2-0 win away against the Swollocks who have been at their best at all this season. Nick's men dominated in tactics and 2 goals in the 2nd half were enough to grab all 3 points. Tottenham are still in the relegation zone but remain 2 points away from safety and with 14 games to go, I'm sure they will think they have a chance of staying up. Swollock's go down to 10th. Their a team that should have standards of a minimum top 8 position. Last game to talk about and we saw bottom team ---------- defeat Spartak 2-0 at home. Going to be a disappointing result for Spartak who must who have thought they could get 3 points here. However, ---------- still remain last and it looks like they will be relegated, but if they can produce more odd surprises, who knows.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

touchnplay

« Reply #428 on: June 08, 2012, 01:21:59 PM »
I'm looking forward to coming back up if you keep producing write ups like that captain !

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #429 on: June 08, 2012, 01:33:09 PM »
Absolute quality write up Captain :D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brads

« Reply #430 on: June 08, 2012, 02:09:48 PM »
Fantastic that Kush just a shame you picked a day I lost to do it  :)

It's yours to lose now Martin, no pressure  ;)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #431 on: June 08, 2012, 04:18:54 PM »
Brads there's far too many games against top sides, all of whom will set up with the intention to win the game, to go for predictions :). Somehow I have scrapped my way to leading at the moment, there will be plenty of twists and turns before the end ;)!
However I will be trying my best to have a laugh all the way through to the end!!
So Captain are you part of the Murdoch Empire and when will you be appearing at the Levison? As this level of information in the right up suggests phone hacking at the very least!!

P.S. Only joking the write up was way cool 8).
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brads

« Reply #432 on: June 10, 2012, 03:48:40 PM »
Guys as much as it pains me to do it I'm gonna have withdraw the blades from our UCB team!

Its took a lot longer than I expected for it to get organised and as the missus is due on Saturday I can't guarantee that I'll be able to setup properly or even at all depending on what happens. I think it's better if we find a replacement now rather than me costing us the title  ;)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #433 on: June 10, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »
Guys as much as it pains me to do it I'm gonna have withdraw the blades from our UCB team!

Its took a lot longer than I expected for it to get organised and as the missus is due on Saturday I can't guarantee that I'll be able to setup properly or even at all depending on what happens. I think it's better if we find a replacement now rather than me costing us the title  ;)
As a dad to boisterous just turned 4 year old twins, I can safely tell you Brads eventually you will have plenty of early mornings to set your boys up :D!! But for now I hope all goes well with the birth and most of all enjoy the next few months, you will get some sleep...... eventually ;).
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #434 on: June 11, 2012, 01:46:56 PM »
Many congratulations Brads. Feel it for you mate at night lol.
Well done Deca aswell yesterday, got your tactics spot on mate  >:(
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin