https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524388 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #480 on: July 07, 2012, 08:55:58 PM »
Hi Guys,
Trial run for a weekly round up.

Top notch Martin!
It's like i'm reading the Evening Standard :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #481 on: July 07, 2012, 09:33:31 PM »
Great work mate!!

Fancy a job as a sports reporter lol
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #482 on: July 07, 2012, 10:43:07 PM »
Top notch Martin!
Mate got the idea from your random write up last season (any chance of some more, proper quality?). The idea is I can try and write stuff during the week, if I get chance and put up some posts at the weekend, say 4 so 16 downloads are available. However the pay back is I will attempt to get some input from you guys in the form of a questionnaire (so its not just my bullshit filler). Might not be weekly but will be a payback for trying to get into C2 and keep SL1 alive and kicking.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Chili

« Reply #483 on: July 07, 2012, 10:52:56 PM »
Wow now i really want back in again, the SL fun is always in C2. :'( Good stuff mate!
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #484 on: July 07, 2012, 11:31:05 PM »
Martin,

This is sweet, thanks for spending your time on this.  It's so needed to breathe a bit of life into C2 that was a little lacking last season once Drogba went AWOL.

If you need a hand with these reports, let me know  I can't dedicate 100% of my time to it but if you're prepared to make an effort then the least I can do is make some myself.

Cheers
Globus71
Wizards by Globus

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #485 on: July 08, 2012, 08:13:57 AM »
Martin,

This is sweet, thanks for spending your time on this.  It's so needed to breathe a bit of life into C2 that was a little lacking last season once Drogba went AWOL.

If you need a hand with these reports, let me know  I can't dedicate 100% of my time to it but if you're prepared to make an effort then the least I can do is make some myself.

Cheers
Globus71
Globus (mind if I drop the 71 mate?),
No problem any help I can get is welcome. I'll send you my first draft of the questionnaire if you have any ideas for better/more interesting questions they'll be greatly appreciated! Keep an eye outin your personal mail box. :D
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline womble

• Bayern Arse
    • Bayern Arse (conf2)
« Reply #486 on: July 09, 2012, 04:55:10 PM »
Nice one Martin.

I think we should all pull together and contribute and keep C2 and SL1 the best place to be!
Bayern Arse (2-1-1)

Offline deca

« Reply #487 on: July 09, 2012, 06:34:53 PM »
Great report Martin,

Cheers

Deca!!!
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Brads

« Reply #488 on: July 09, 2012, 10:53:15 PM »
I'll happily help if required it keeps this place interesting ;)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #489 on: July 10, 2012, 04:49:00 AM »
Guys thanks for all the thanks/offers of support. One easy way would be to pick a division game when you get time (probably best not one you are in) and write a report on it, like the papers do. Heres an example:
Cubs Hang On.
Sunday the 8th of July.
Cubana Villians 2 Uravinalaf 1
What on paper looked like an easy home win for the league leaders almost turned into a banana skin They took the lead just before the half an hour mark, from a spectacular long range effort from star striker Manuel Garcia and when Man of the Match Willy Pandoza, got the second a rout was on the cards. However a tactical change from Uravs Manager Dave Lanning on 60 minutes to a counter attacking style almost reaped dividends with Brighton Early scoring immediately setting up a nail biting finish. Tactical Advantage CV 30M U 45M.

That was my take on the game. So all you need to do is mention the scorers/managers any bit of interest such as sendings off,  try and figure out a headline etc and put the TA count at the end. Send it to me in my message box and I will cut and paste and  into the round up.
Ta muchly.
Martin.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #490 on: July 10, 2012, 02:29:19 PM »
Top notch Martin!
Mate got the idea from your random write up last season (any chance of some more, proper quality?). The idea is I can try and write stuff during the week, if I get chance and put up some posts at the weekend, say 4 so 16 downloads are available. However the pay back is I will attempt to get some input from you guys in the form of a questionnaire (so its not just my bullshit filler). Might not be weekly but will be a payback for trying to get into C2 and keep SL1 alive and kicking.

No worries mate, when I have the time to, I will post some more!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #491 on: July 10, 2012, 11:33:45 PM »
Top notch Martin!

No worries mate, when I have the time to, I will post some more!
That's the point feller. Just post me one or two write ups direct to me. I won't claim the credit, it will be a joint effort just trying to keep the juices flowing etc etc etc......
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brads

« Reply #492 on: July 11, 2012, 01:03:39 AM »
I tell you what when I get chance I'll do a write up on our teams in the ICC (unless someone else is already doing it?)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #493 on: July 11, 2012, 07:35:05 AM »
I tell you what when I get chance I'll do a write up on our teams in the ICC (unless someone else is already doing it?)
Great idea jobs yours! :D
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #494 on: July 11, 2012, 04:54:40 PM »
Not sure how the Wiz managed a draw with 4 minutes TA v my 41?  :o. Oh well back to the white board ::).
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️