https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 7 Thread  (Read 236156 times)

Offline agadorspartacus

Re: Conference 7 Thread
« Reply #765 on: August 12, 2018, 09:55:58 AM »
Will Kenny B make it four 711 titles on the trot or has Deca got The Elder Wand up his sleeve. Maybe Obi Wan Brian can use the force to use Jedi Mind Tricks. "You don't want to win 711.." Darth Ag will try and use the Dark Side but his suit is on the blink and he's wheezin' like a good un on the touchline. ;) 8)

Offline deca

« Reply #766 on: August 12, 2018, 12:11:49 PM »
I must admit to being really disappointed at finishing forth last season, will try and win 7-1-1 this season but easier said than done to stop not only Kenny, but Brian, the Ogres, et all  :) :)

Cheers and good luck all in 7-1-1 for the new season

Deca

Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #767 on: August 13, 2018, 09:25:31 AM »
Nice to see that Ag is in his usual place after the first game.  Well done Ag  :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #768 on: August 13, 2018, 09:49:49 AM »
I'll put the League table in later. That's three season's on the bounce ;) 8)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 04:30:12 PM by agadorspartacus »

Offline Wizard

« Reply #769 on: August 13, 2018, 02:53:36 PM »
Ha ha, good going Ag! Wouldn't expect anything different.
Menagerie
7-1-1

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #770 on: August 13, 2018, 04:43:15 PM »

The Commanding Heights.. ;) ;) 8)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #771 on: August 14, 2018, 07:07:28 AM »
Ag must be getting rather dizzy after day two. 
Not used to being so high for so long

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #772 on: August 14, 2018, 11:17:01 AM »
I thought two seasons ago I stayed top for the first 3-4 games. Maybe I was dreaming or hallucinating from lack of oxygen. ;) :o ::) 8)

Offline deca

« Reply #773 on: August 14, 2018, 04:11:38 PM »
keep it going Ag  :) :) :)

Cheers

Deca

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #774 on: August 15, 2018, 06:53:53 AM »
A word of warning for players who have to play Red Stars and that will be almost everyone.

Last night they played Psycho for the whole 90 minutes and I finished up with one player out for 8 weeks with a broken collar bone and another player out for 6 weeks with a broken finger and that one is my goalkeeper.  Sometimes I think, is it worth paying to build a team only to see it wrecked by players like this.   :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #775 on: August 15, 2018, 08:56:33 AM »
It's horrible when it happen's. I thought that with the relegation of The Weeping Angels we were rid of that problem 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #776 on: August 15, 2018, 08:59:03 AM »
keep it going Ag  :) :) :)

Cheers

Deca

Thanks Deca. It will catch up with us ;) 8)

Offline Wizard

« Reply #777 on: August 15, 2018, 09:06:32 AM »
A word of warning for players who have to play Red Stars and that will be almost everyone.

Last night they played Psycho for the whole 90 minutes and I finished up with one player out for 8 weeks with a broken collar bone and another player out for 6 weeks with a broken finger and that one is my goalkeeper.  Sometimes I think, is it worth paying to build a team only to see it wrecked by players like this.   :) 8) :)

Brilliant(!) I have to play them next. Thankfully our ref is Piddlethwaite... but what is the best way to avoid injuries? Should I play psycho as well?

Edit. Looking at his previous games, he doesn't tend to make a habit of it. Your game last night was the first time he played psycho, and it was also against Piddlethwaite.
Menagerie
7-1-1

Offline deca

« Reply #778 on: August 15, 2018, 09:35:41 AM »
This happened to me last season against the willows. Recked my slim chances of winning the league and not an excuse to the 3 teams that deserved to finish above me.
It is really irresponsible for a manager to go off and leave a team on psycho or nutter unless intentional, which is even worse. To avoid injuries my advise would be to play psycho against psycho.
Regards
Deca

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #779 on: August 15, 2018, 10:16:57 AM »

Brilliant(!) I have to play them next. Thankfully our ref is Piddlethwaite... but what is the best way to avoid injuries? Should I play psycho as well?

Edit. Looking at his previous games, he doesn't tend to make a habit of it. Your game last night was the first time he played psycho, and it was also against Piddlethwaite.

Almost definitely play psycho. A red card isn't the end of the world, you don't want 2 or 3 players being out for a long time.
The Seg