https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 7 Thread  (Read 236092 times)

Offline ihsansaka

Re: Conference 7 Thread
« Reply #885 on: October 18, 2019, 12:33:48 PM »
Yeah Congrats, I think this game had a lot to do with you winning the league:

http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=9826879

I will be moving to to another conference on Day 1.

Been a pleasure to play with you guys!

All the Best

Ihsan

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #887 on: October 18, 2019, 04:32:21 PM »
Well done Ag.  Good to see you top at last.

:) 8) :)

Thanks Brian. Nice to win 711 again ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #888 on: October 18, 2019, 04:44:32 PM »
Yeah Congrats, I think this game had a lot to do with you winning the league:

http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=9826879

I will be moving to to another conference on Day 1.

Been a pleasure to play with you guys!

Sorry that your leaving 711 but I think you need a more dynamic, interactive Division. The games to me that helped me over the line were the 12-0 win over Winners Utd and the 5-0 win over Red Stars. That does your goal difference wonders. Also winning games against you and Deca always help. Usually I can't string four wins together but this Season it fell into place ;) 8)

All the Best

Ihsan

Offline deca

« Reply #889 on: October 18, 2019, 04:49:14 PM »
Well done Ag,

About time you won the league :-) and well deserved,

You're the team to beat at the moment in 7-1-1!!!  :)

Stick with 7-1-1 you turks, you won it the last few seasons, I can't remember the last time I won it  :)

Regards

Deca

Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #890 on: October 18, 2019, 05:02:36 PM »
Thanks Deca. Your always the one to defeat. If a Team beats The Villains they know they must be doing something right. I know your sort of in semi retirement but two Cubana wins in 411 will see you putting us all under pressure in 711 ;) 8)

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #891 on: October 18, 2019, 06:29:35 PM »
We need a UCB team. I would suggest the current top four but as we understand it Galatasaray are on the move away from 711. So it looks like:

Harricam
CSI Westgate
Aston Villains
SL Benfica

Can you please confirm your participation..or not ;) 8)

Gull

« Reply #892 on: October 18, 2019, 07:04:12 PM »
Stick with 7-1-1 you turks, you won it the last few seasons, I can't remember the last time I won it  :)

I think you should read his post again  ;)

Offline deca

« Reply #893 on: October 19, 2019, 11:16:55 AM »
Thanks Ag, for the compliments..... :)

I find it hard nowadays to spend much time playing and entering firendly leagues, but will always be active,

Yes, put me down for the UCB, I'll be running it too.. :)

C'mon Conference 7  :)

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #894 on: October 20, 2019, 09:59:25 AM »
Well done Ag,

Regards

Deca

Only reason for me leaving is that game link i posted, its just too obvious it was done on purpose to give Harricam the advantage, otherwise I'm used to coming second or third to CSI and you   ;D

Gull

« Reply #895 on: October 20, 2019, 10:10:27 AM »
Well done Ag,

Regards

Deca

Only reason for me leaving is that game link i posted, its just too obvious it was done on purpose to give Harricam the advantage, otherwise I'm used to coming second or third to CSI and you   ;D

Just for some context the games involving Winners United, Galatasaray & HarriCam Wanderers are below:

Winners United v GalatasaraySK

GalatasaraySK v Winners United

Winners United v HarriCam Wanderers

HarriCam Wanderers v Winners United

Could be a freak coincidence of course but you can understand Galas frustration looking at these set of results.

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #896 on: October 20, 2019, 10:20:33 AM »
Well I'm glad you have come off the fence on this issue. It's a shame your leaving over the result of one game. I can say, hand on heart that I have never had any contact with Winners United and their Manager. The game was not fixed. Winners lost the tactics battle and the game allowed Harricam to score twelve goals.

The other way to look at it is that Winners don't like Galatasaray and thought let's play crap and get thrashed to give Harricam a big goal difference. I don't believe that theory either. The result was just how the match engine played it. What I have said is how I see it. I supported your move from 711 as I thought you needed a division with more banter and a more lively atmosphere. Please reconsider if it's all about one game. 8)

Offline ihsansaka

« Reply #897 on: October 20, 2019, 10:29:18 AM »
Well I'm glad you have come off the fence on this issue. It's a shame your leaving over the result of one game. I can say, hand on heart that I have never had any contact with Winners United and their Manager. The game was not fixed. Winners lost the tactics battle and the game allowed Harricam to score twelve goals.

The other way to look at it is that Winners don't like Galatasaray and thought let's play crap and get thrashed to give Harricam a big goal difference. I don't believe that theory either. The result was just how the match engine played it. What I have said is how I see it. I supported your move from 711 as I thought you needed a division with more banter and a more lively atmosphere. Please reconsider if it's all about one game. 8)

Just looking at the game, he usually makes 3 subs when he does, this time makes 1 sub and that sub is a midfielder going in Goal. i don't know what the scenario is, but it sure look like something intentional there.

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #898 on: October 20, 2019, 10:38:28 AM »
I have not looked at the game in that detail. I just thought it was my tactical brilliance that gave Harricam a resounding victory.  However I know that Managers make these type of mistakes. Gull lost to a computer team in 611 by subbing his goalkeeper with an outfield player if I remember correctly. Maybe Gull and the Winners Manager had too much John Daniels whilst sorting their advanced tactics ;) 8)

Gull

« Reply #899 on: October 20, 2019, 12:23:01 PM »
I have not looked at the game in that detail. I just thought it was my tactical brilliance that gave Harricam a resounding victory.  However I know that Managers make these type of mistakes. Gull lost to a computer team in 611 by subbing his goalkeeper with an outfield player if I remember correctly. Maybe Gull and the Winners Manager had too much John Daniels whilst sorting their advanced tactics ;) 8)

Don't see how that's a relevant comparison, but I take your point. I make the same 3 subs at the same time in the same positions (albeit a STRC made it to the subs coming on on that occasion) which is similar to what Winners Utd does, however in the 12-0 defeat he goes completely off-piste with no subs at KO and a bizarre GK change after going a goal down. When you add that to the fact that in the second meeting Winners didn't do any advanced tactics at all against you, but in the two meetings against your direct challenger he sets up without a problem, it does seem to be a bit fishy.