https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Landlords  (Read 20946 times)

Offline iaskthequestions

Re: Landlords
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2016, 10:32:03 PM »
High court enforcement agent for the TV programme Can't pay we'll take it away. He does evictions.

Offline harv

« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2016, 11:50:49 PM »
Lol, nah...he'll just do what I did 16 years ago when I had a Landlady from hell. Wait for it to go to court, go to court so that I wasted some of her time, got the eviction order giving me notice to evict and move out at the last minute lol ;D

It took her MONTHS to get me out. If she hadn't messed me about with my deposit I would have moved to a new flat around the corner without a problem. She decided to sell the flat a few months after I moved in. She took her time getting me my deposit (I don't think she had it tbh, I think she was selling the place because she was desperate for cash), so much so that I lost the flat so I decided to dig my heels in.

I didn't have a problem with her selling the flat so sson after I moved in, in fact when the couple came around to buy it I pretty much sold it to them. :o :D If I had my deposit when I needed it I would have moved out without a problem, but her stalling to get my deposit to me made me lose my flat so I decided to fuck up her flat sale. :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2018, 05:32:39 PM »
Well I hope you're all sitting down.

I have some news that some of you may find difficult to believe, it's quite shocking.

After living in my flat for 17 years ago I haven't had any double glazing or central heating. My flat is an ice box.

I've been to the Looney Bin to help me with my depression and saw a Social Worker there. This Social Worker sorted me out a Haringey Keyworker to help me out with things, and she got my landlord to refurbish my flat, get me a new fridge and GET DOUBLE GLAZING FITTED!!!!! :o

The double glazing people are coming round on 22nd of this month.

I'm so happy!!! ;D 8) ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2018, 04:16:11 PM »
Am now in my 4th day with double glazing and it's amazing. I no longer have to wear 5 layers of clothing and 3 pairs of socks lol ;D ;D ;D