https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Hope You've All Built Your Fallout Shelters!  (Read 4170 times)

Offline harv

Hope You've All Built Your Fallout Shelters!
« on: November 01, 2016, 12:40:31 AM »
Following all of this re-opening of the FBI investigation by Comey and another week of Wikileaks megatons to come I reckon that Trump is going to win the election. :o

Time to start gathering plenty of tinned food as well as plenty of nails, copper wire,sand and charcoal. The end is nigh :-\

And Paddy Power still have him at 5/2 and Clinton at 100/33 On. So get your money on as soon as you can. Just make sure you collect your winnings before the bombs drop.

In an attempt to stop Trump from getting in I'm going to put money on him to win, hopefully my Kiss Of Death for bets will save us all lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Just in case you're wondering you can use the copper wire and nails to create batteries by bunging them in soil and the sand and charcoal to create a water filtration system. 8) Well, that's assuming you survive the blast and don't die from radiation poisoning lol :o ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

Re: Hope You've All Built Your Fallout Shelters!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 04:14:44 PM »
Well Trump is mates with Putin, so at least maybe they won't be the ones bombing us.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Late

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 10:42:40 PM »
This is America were talking about. They're likely to nuke us instead of North Korea, then apologise for the friendly fire...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 12:46:54 AM »
This is America were talking about. They're likely to nuke us instead of North Korea, then apologise for the friendly fire...

lmfao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

One other thing you might want to do is stock up on bog rolls. And I don't mean 20 or 30 of the things - I'm talking about hundreds of thousands of the bloomin things. Assuming that you and your bog rolls survive they're going to be the most valuable commodity on what's left of the planet a few years after the bombs have dropped. :o 8)

As long as you don't flood the market you and your family will be set up for generations.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 11:28:12 PM »
Even at this early stage it's looking like Clinton is going to win the election. A shame because it would have been hilarious if Trump had won lol ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 02:10:17 AM »
Trump 137- 104 Clinton

9 States are 'too close to call' :o

I still can't see him winning this but it's going to be A LOT closer than people were thinking it was going to be, which is just ridiculous lol :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 05:07:57 AM »
Trump 244 - 209 Clinton :o

Just 26 to go and Trump is the President Of The United States. As predicted by The Simpsons :o

Fucking hell lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 07:27:53 AM »
And now the Associated Press have called it. Trump is the next President :o :o :o :o :o :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 08:08:06 AM »
Makes the Brexit voters look sensible!

Offline harv

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 10:02:47 AM »
Well it's not all bad news. We're probably going to see a new series of Auf Weidersehen Pet next year with that bloomin great big wall that needs building over there lmfao ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 07:31:52 PM »
Well he's now pissed off his mate Putin after bombing that airfield and now he's rumoured to be wanting to give Kim Jong-un a bloody nose as well lol

And I thought Clinton winning the election was going to be bad lol :-\ :o :-\