https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: To Quote The Great Roger Mellie...  (Read 3758 times)

Offline harv

To Quote The Great Roger Mellie...
« on: December 24, 2016, 12:15:07 PM »
Merry Fucking Christmas. Bollocks.

;D

Hope you and yours have a great day tomorrow, have got myself a new bread machine and some cash from my Mum, some cash from my Uncle Johnny who is an absolute star and probably something completely shite and useless from my wanker of a brother lol

Am off to Tesco to get some ingredients for my bread when I open up my pressie from my Mum tomorrow. My old bread machine is still working, sort of, but it isn't making the bread properly so it's good to get another one. Had a good innings though, lasted me for years and only cost me 20-something quid when I bought it.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

Re: To Quote The Great Roger Mellie...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 03:51:00 PM »
Merry Xmas to all.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 03:56:17 PM »
Have a good one!  :D

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 01:14:07 PM »
Blimey, I actually got some decent stuff from my brother for once! Some Cadburys Chocolate Fingers, some Tesco's Finest Mince Pies, a load of different teas and The Ladybird Book Of The Zombie Apocalypse lol ;D

What did you all get from Father Christmas..? ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 06:47:09 PM »
Merry Christmas, all
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 08:08:24 PM »
I got absolutely diddly squat.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.