https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: So Who's Going To Launch First..?  (Read 4278 times)

Offline harv

So Who's Going To Launch First..?
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:00:40 PM »
My money would be on Kim Jong-un because he's a complete headcase. Makes Trump look sane.

I don't think he's going to launch a nuke because I don't think he has any just yet, but I reckon he'll launch a big fuck off missile at Guam during the next few months.

Then Trump, South Korea, Japan and Australia will bomb seven shades of shite out of him. First they'll take out his ground to air systems and then they'll drop one or two of those MOABs on his house. Game over.

Trump and his allies know that they can't strike first because then the Ruskies and the Chinese will get involved. And they can't bomb his nuclear testing site for the same reason - bombing that will release radioactive fallout.

Tbh all of this should have been addressed YEARS ago but Obama bottled it. :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: So Who's Going To Launch First..?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 10:27:54 AM »
The fat man has now done a bloomin great big nuclear test. Things could get a bit hairy in a couple of months :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 04:51:45 PM »
Looks like the Rocket Man blinked first. Both Kim and Trump are going to negotiate denuclearisation in May. :o

I'm not a fan of Trump by any means, I think he's a despicable man. But you have to give him and his advisers a bit of credit since he became President. This North Korea situation has been handled VERY well. One factor that a good amount of people will be missing during this time is the importance of the air strikes in Syria after Assad started throwing around chemical agents. It showed that Trump isn't afraid of taking military action.

We're still a long way from getting this situation under control but things are looking a GREAT deal better than they were last year.

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 08:03:22 PM »
Not as long a way away as I originally thought. Kimbo nipped over to South Korea for talks. Looks like the war may be over. Bloody hell. Not a bad legacy for Trump to leave behind.

I'm putting it down to several things - Trump using that MOAB to blow the fuck out of those ISIS tunnels in Afghanistan last year, the 2 airstrikes in Syria as a response to Assad using chemical weapons and China getting involved.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 10:32:59 PM »
So that's a meeting set in Singapore with Trump and Kimbo on 12th June.

So I reckon that's put off Trump's impeachment until 13th June lol ;D ;D ;D

Honestly I didn't expect him to last 6 months before he either died of lead poisoning or got kicked out of the job and who knows, maybe he'll serve his full term in the end? They certainly want to get rid of him. This has all been hilarious tbh, I've really been enjoying all of this hoo-hah.

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 04:45:35 PM »
This is interesting. Trump has now pulled out of the summit. You have to give his advisers a great deal of credit for this (because I highly doubt that it's Trump's strategy lol), it's a great show of strength and shows North Korea that WHEN Kimbo agrees to another summit some time during the next few months (due to the sanctions and due to pressure from China) Trump isn't bothered by walking out if he doesn't get his way. It means that nothing but full denuclearisation and the continuance of military exercises between the US and South Korea is going to satisfy the US. If they don't get those two things Trump will walk away.

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 07:32:21 PM »
Well the summit went ahead and went well apparently. We'll have to see how this pans out in the end though because it's early days yet. I'd love to see this denuclearisation working just to see Trump getting nominated for and winning a Nobel Peace Prize. That would be hilarious lmfao ;D ;D ;D

This is probably my favourite POTUS that I've ever seen, no end to the entertainment even though personally I find the man quite despicable lol ;D

It's always good to see a good portion of the US public pissed off, especially when it comes to famous people over there like Robert De Niro who are constantly getting their knickers in a twist not only because he won the election in the first place but also because, unlike most of these people had predicted, he seems to be doing a decent job - the US unemplyment figures are great, the US economy is doing great and he's handled Syria and North Korea very well indeed. Trump is a complete wanker but surely you have to give some sort of credit where it's due? :o