https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Premier League 2015-2016  (Read 28948 times)

Offline harv

Re: Premier League 2015-2016
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2016, 03:54:53 PM »
Bollocks. 1-1 final score, that's our fourth place buggered now I think :'(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2016, 05:11:34 PM »
Fucking typical. Citeh are 2.0 down at the moment. If they get beat today, they get beat by arse and we win our last 3 games then fourth place is still on. But we've got both Spurs and West Ham to play. :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2016, 05:16:31 PM »
Whoops, we've already played Spurs. :-[

We've got Norwich away, West Ham away and Bournemouth at home.

Should still be possible as long as arse beat Citeh.

Offline harv

« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2016, 06:41:56 PM »
Well the Bitters got beat 4-2 by the Saints so today wasn't a complete disaster, but if we had won today that would have put us 2 points behind them with a game in hand. We've failed to capitalise on bad results for arse and Citeh so many times this season.

Fellaini will probably get a suspension post-match for his elbow on Huth but if Huth doesn't get the same then that's going to be a real travesty. >:(

Fellaini has always been too free with his elbows in the past but in this case his elbow was quite justified imo :o

Offline harv

« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2016, 10:09:03 PM »
Leicester have just won the Premiership :o

Never thought that would happen, major props to Ranieri. He deserves it, he always comes across as a REALLY nice bloke. Just a bit pissed off that the Leicester fan that owes me £600 is getting any sort of happiness.

Offline jman

« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2016, 08:12:57 AM »
Wow.. sour grapes from Spurs last night... I hope they get the book thrown at them... 9 bookings (the most for a single side in one match in PL history).. then all the tackles that Twattenburg let go... Dier should of been sent off at the end.. Lamela stamped on Fabregas' hand, Dembele with the eye gouging.. Cochettino running onto the pitch.. then the riot at the end... it was a bit of a circus at times and I've no doubt we'll get fined for failing to control our players but Spurs definitely a bunch of bad losers!

In terms of the football, it was a good match for the neutral - poor defending let us down in the first half and a good performance in the 2nd half got us back into it - we bossed most of the game though.  Hazard played his best game all season and a fantastic goal - shame he hasn't played like that all season.  Fair play to Leicester, but we'll be back next season - no doubt about that.

Offline Late

« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2016, 11:32:55 PM »
It's so good to be back at home in the Premier League  ;D  ;D

Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #127 on: May 08, 2016, 10:44:52 PM »
A good weekend for United but we had 2 more injuries to add to the list. Martial was injured during the warm up and Darmian was injured in the first half. What followed was a shite performance from United but we scraped a 0-1 win.

arse and the Bitters drew 2-2 this afternoon leaving us just 2 points behind Citeh with a game in hand which we play on Tuesday against the Hammers at Upton Park, and they haven't lost there since August apparently, according to one of my mates who just texted me. :o :-\

Still, it's in our own hands now. If we win our last 2 games we're guaranteed fourth place. After a second ridiculously unlucky run of injuries Van Gaal deserves a lot of credit for putting us in that position. You give me the FA Cup and fourth place at the end of the season and I'll bite your proverbial hand off. Still a long way off getting that yet though, we could end up with winning bugger all and 7th place :o :-\ :o

Offline harv

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2016, 06:49:54 PM »
Team news for United:

De Gea

Valencia Smalling Blind Rojo

Schneiderlin Herrera

Roonster

Mata Martial

Rashford

No Carrick which is a surprise, haven't seen the bench yet though.

Offline harv

« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2016, 07:07:56 PM »
Looking like Herrera and the Roonster are switching positions, Herrera is playing as the number 10.

Carroll is going to cause us a few problems now that Fellaini has been suspended. :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2016, 07:18:59 PM »
Great. West Ham fans have attacked the United coach. Kick off has been delayed for 45 minutes. Players must be shaken up by that, hope it's not going to affect our performance :-\ >:( :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2016, 08:39:46 PM »
Shite. 1-0 down already. >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2016, 09:16:42 PM »
1-0 down at halftime and United are lucky it isn't 3 :o :'(

Offline harv

« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2016, 09:30:35 PM »
Carrick on for Schneiderlin for the second half.

Offline harv

« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2016, 09:37:32 PM »
Great awareness from Rashford and Martial makes it 1-1. ;D