https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 93.  (Read 9750 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 20/30.
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2022, 04:02:32 PM »

Game 20/30.

Now with a five point lead at the top, Floriana FC won   2 - 0 against Wizards. In second place, LiveSea were held to a goalless draw by New Energy. Now one point behind in third place, FC Schwalbe won 1 - 0 against Jellybellies. Super Imps remain just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, both Wizards and CSKA Sofia have 12 points each. Steaua Sudului have 13 points. FC Town of Luton are four points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 20/30.

Now with a two point lead at the top, Fulhams Finest were held to a 1 - 1 draw by Pipick City. In second place, United World F.C lost 6-0 at Beeky Blinders. Aten warriors won   4 - 0 against Ogres and enter the top three by goal difference. Only the goal difference is keeping BALDBEAN FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have 8 points. Both HarriCam Wanderers and Fools United have 18 points each. Both    Under the Radar FC and Ogres are five points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 20/26.

CSI-Westgate on Sea won 9 - 0 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS and go six points clear at the top. In second place, Betty Swollocks XI lost 3-0 at Blue Meanies. One point behind in third place, Surreal Madrid lost 7-0 at Bonsai Planters. Both Blue Meanies and Bonsai Planters are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Girthwood FC have 3 points. Both Tunneltiger and ITFC have 7 points each. Spartak are eight points above the bottom three.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 21./30.
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2022, 03:49:15 PM »

FL1. Game 21/30.

Leaders, Floriana FC won 2 - 1 against Jellybellies and extend their lead at the top to seven points. In second place, now by goal difference, LiveSea were held to a 1 - 1 draw by FC Town of Luton. Super Imps won 1 - 0 against FC Schwalbe and take over third place. FC Schwalbe are now two points short of the top three. At the bottom, both Wizards and CSKA Sofia have 13 points each.   Steaua Sudului have 14 points. FC Town of Luton are four points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 21/30.

Fulhams Finest stay two points clear at the top after winning 5-1 at HarriCam Wanderers. in second place, United World F.C won 2 - 0 against Aten warriors. BALDBEAN FC won 2 - 0 against Pipick City and move up to third place. South Shields are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have 8 points. Both HarriCam Wanderers and Fools United have 18 points each. Under the Radar FC are eight points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 21/26.

Top two teams both win. Leaders by six points, CSI-Westgate on Sea won 1 - 0 against Team Logan John. In second place, Betty Swollocks XI won 2 - 0 against The Blurred Crusade. Two points behind in third place, Blue Meanies won 1-0 at Surreal Madrid. Surreal Madrid are now two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Girthwood FC have 3 points. Both Tunneltiger and ITFC have 7 points each. Spartak are eleven points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 22/30.
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2022, 03:56:04 PM »

FL1. Game 22/30.

Leaders Floriana FC won "the match of the Day"   1 - 0 against LiveSea and now have a nine point lead at the top. Super Imps were held to a 1 - 1 draw by Hoarse Whisperers and take over second place. LiveSea are one point further back and are in third place. FC Schwalbe are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, both Wizards and CSKA Sofia have 16 point each. Steaua Sudului have 17 points. FC Town of Luton are four points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 22/30.

Top three teams all win, no change in those positions. Leaders by two points, Fulhams Finest won 2-0 at Fools United. In second place, United World F.C won 2-0 at Saiyan Warriors. One point further back in third place. BALDBEAN FC won 2 - 0 against Realale Madrid. South Shields are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have 8 points. Fools United have 18 points. HarriCam Wanderers have 21 points. Both Ogres and Realale Madrid are five points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 22/26.

Top three teams all win, positions stay the same. Leaders by six points, CSI-Westgate on Sea won 11 - 0 against ITFC and only need one more win to gain promotion. In second place,    Betty Swollocks XI won 2-1 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Two points further back in third place,    Blue Meanies won 5 - 0 against Tipton Warriors. Bonsai Planters are three points short of the top three. At the bottom,    Girthwood FC have 3 points. Both Tunneltiger and ITFC have 7 points each. Spartak are eleven points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
Re: Friendly League Season 93.
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2022, 10:23:55 PM »
Brilliant performance Anthony, unbeaten all season 😧

What's you secret ?
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2022, 03:08:21 PM »
Flawless from Antony so far, brilliant job so far mate.

To many draws for my liking, need to get some momentum if going to stay up in this division.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 23/30.
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2022, 04:01:15 PM »

FL1. Game 23/30.

Top two both win, now pulling away from the rest. Leaders by nine points, Floriana FC won 2 - 0 against FC Schwalbe. In second place, Super Imps won 5 - 0 against Steaua Sudului. Four points behind in third place, LiveSea lost 1-0 against UNIV. CRAIOVA. FC Schwalbe are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, both Wizards and CSKA Sofia have 16 points each. Steaua Sudului have 17 points. FC Town of Luton are four points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 23/30.

Fulhams Finest lost 1-0 at BALDBEAN FC in todays "Match of the Day" and now head the table by goal difference. BALDBEAN FC move up to second. In third place, United World F.C lost 2-1 against  a Park My Seagull team that looks as though it has gone permanently Psycho. Aten warriors are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have 8 points. Both HarriCam Wanderers and Fools United have 21 points each. Realale Madrid are five points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 23/26.

Top three teams all win, no change in those positions. Congratulations go to CSI-Westgate on Sea whose 6 - 0 win against Tunneltiger means they have gained promotion. In second place, Betty Swollocks XI won 8 - 0 against ITFC. One more win will give Betty Swollocks XI promotion. In third place, Blue Meanies won 3-0 at    Spartak. Both Bristol Saints and    Surreal Madrid are five points short of the top three. At the bottom, Girthwood FC have 3 points. Both Tunneltiger and ITFC have 7 points each. Spartak are eleven points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline spiteri

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2022, 05:05:26 PM »
I've probably rode my luck a few times, just trying to keep up enough consistency now to hopefully get me over the line. There's still plenty of points up for grabs!
Floriana FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2022, 05:09:32 PM »
Not even an overbearing Brian can take that result away from me, gives my good friend BALDBEAN a huge chance of securing promotion to FL2.

Bad luck to United World FC, but look on the bright side atleast you have no injuries for tonights game - as we know red cards & injuries don't carry over to evening games do they!  ;)

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2022, 07:57:06 PM »
I did notice that result Mr Gull, yourself and DANEMARK have hugely helped me last couple of days with great results 👌 This FL2 promotion is going to run very close to the end!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 08:11:12 PM by Denmark_14 »
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 24/30.
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2022, 04:12:39 PM »

FL! game 24/30.
  It's been a bit of a bad day for most of the top teams today. Leaders, Floriana FC have their lead down to six points after losing 1-0 Against New Energy. In second place, Super Imps won 2 - 0 against LiveSea who are seven points behind in third place. FC Schwalbe are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have 17 points. Both Wizards  and CSKA Sofia have 19 points each. FC Town of Luton are five points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 24/30.

There is a new leader today after BALDBEAN FC won 7 - 0 against South Shields and go three points clear at the top. Now in second place, Fulhams Finest lost 3-1 at DANEMARK FC. Two points behind in third place, United World F.C lost 1-0 at SatinStorm. Both Aten warriors and Beeky Blinders are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have 11 points. Fools United have 21 points. HarriCam Wanderers have 24 points. Realale Madrid are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 24/26.

It's more Congratulations today to CSI-Westgate on Sea who won "The Match of the Day" 2 - 1 against Betty Swollocks XI which means they are now the Champions of FL3. Season 93. Betty Swollocks XI remain in second place needing just three more points to gain promotion. Two points behind in third place, Blue Meanies lost 2-1 against Bristol Saints. Both Surreal Madrid and Bristol Saints are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Girthwood FC have 3 points. ITFC have 7 points.    Tunneltiger have 10 points. Spartak are eight points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Swifty

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2022, 04:26:24 PM »
Thanks Brian, my first mention in a while  ;D
Congratulations for the FL3 title, see you next season!
Rebel Rovers

Offline spiteri

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2022, 05:06:51 PM »
I thought my run would end as soon as someone pointed it out!
Floriana FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2022, 05:46:10 PM »
Congrats Brian 👏👏👏 Enjoy your mention whilst being mid table DaneMark 😉 6 games to go, everyone in the top 4 still have to play each other, there are definitely going to be a lot of dropped points and changes in the table before the end!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2022, 05:54:30 PM »

Lol, it always happens doesn't it!
You can blame Mr Rodgers on that  ;D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2022, 07:02:05 PM »

We enjoyed beating our rivals today and inflicting their first defeat of the season.
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1