https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 93.  (Read 9706 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 25/30.
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2022, 04:05:43 PM »

FL1. game 25/30.

Just five games left to play and leaders, Floriana FC go to a nine point lead after winning 2 - 0 against Steaua Sudului. In second place, Super Imps lost 1-0 against Mobtown FC. Four points further behind in third place LiveSea won 2 - 0 against Kushberry F.C.   Hoarse Whisperers are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have 17 points. CSKA Sofia have 19 points. Wizards have 22 points. sMAshEd are three points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 25/30.

Leaders, BALDBEAN FC won 1 - 0 against Aten warriors and go five points clear at the top. United World F.C take second place after winning 2 - 0 against Under the Radar FC. One point further behind in third place, Fulhams Finest lost 4-1 at SatinStorm. SatinStorm, Aten warriors and Beeky Blinders are all three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have 14 points. Fools United have 24 points. HarriCam Wanderers have 27 points. Both Saiyan Warriors and Realale Madrid are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 25/26.

Leaders, CSI-Westgate on Sea won 9 - 0 against Girthwood FC. It's Congratulations to Betty Swollocks XI who gained promotion after winning 1-0 at Surreal Madrid. Four points further back in third place, Blue Meanies were held to a 1-1 draw at   Team Logan John. Bonsai Planters are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Girthwood FC have 3 points. ITFC have 7 points. Tunneltiger have 10 points. Spartak are eight points above the bottom three.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 26/30.
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2022, 03:52:58 PM »

FL1. game 26/30.

Only four games to go but leaders Floriana FC only need one more point to be crowned Champions of FL1. Season 93 after a 1-0 win against sMAshEd. In second place, Super Imps lost 1-0 against New Energy. One point behind in third place, LiveSea won 6-0 at CSKA Sofia. Hoarse Whisperers are six points short of the top three. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have 17 points. CSKA Sofia have 19 points. Wizards have 23 points. sMAshEd are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 26/30.

BALDBEAN FC's lead is down to two points after losing "The Match of the Day" 2-1 against second place, United World F.C. One point further behind in third place, Fulhams Finest won 1-0 at Park My Seagull. SatinStorm are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have 14 points and are relegated. Fools United have 27 points. Realale Madrid have 29 points. HarriCam Wanderers are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 26/26.

Champions, CSI-Westgate on Sea won 2 - 0 against Surreal Madrid. In second place, Betty Swollocks XI won 2 - 1 against Tipton Warriors. Congratulations go to Bonsai Planters who gained the last promotion place with a 7 - 0 win against Girthwood FC. Blue Meanies finished the season, two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Girthwood FC have 3 points. ITFC have 7 points. Tunneltiger have 13 points. Spartak ended the season eight points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 27/30.
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2022, 03:45:37 PM »

FL1. Game 27/30.

Three games left to play but it's Congratulations to Floriana FC whose 1 - 1 draw with Hoarse Whisperers means that they are Crowned FL1. Champions Season 93. Ten points behind in second place, Super Imps won 2 - 0 against sMAshEd. One point further behind in third place, LiveSea won 1-0 at Wizards. Hoarse Whisperers are eight points short of the top three. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have 18 points. CSKA Sofia have 22 points. Wizards have 23 points. sMAshEd are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 27/30.

United World F.C go one point clear at the top with a 2-1 win at HarriCam Wanderers. BALDBEAN FC find themselves down to second place after losing 1-0 against Beeky Blinders. Two points behind in third place, Fulhams Finest shared a goalless draw at Under the Radar FC. Both SatinStorm and Beeky Blinders are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have 15 points. Both HarriCam Wanderers and Fools United have 30 points each. Realale Madrid are two points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 28/30.
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2022, 03:41:02 PM »

FL1. Game 28/30.

Champions Elect, Floriana FC were held to a goalless draw by Mobtown FC. Eight points behind in second place, Super Imps won 3 - 0 against FC Town of Luton. One point further behind in third place, LiveSea won 2 - 0 against Rathpeacon. No-one else can catch the top three now so its a matter of who will take second and third place. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have 21 points. Both Wizards and CSKA Sofia have 23 points each. sMAshEd are three points above the bottom three.

FL2, Game 28/30.

BALDBEAN FC are back to top place, by goal difference after being held to a goalless draw by Park My Seagull. In second place United World F.C lost 1-0 against Fools United. Two points further behind in third place, Fulhams Finest were held to a 1-1 draw at Saiyan Warriors. Beeky Blinders are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Pipick City have 15 points. HarriCam Wanderers have 31 points. Fools United have 33 points. Both Ogres and Realale Madrid are two points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

Re: Friendly League Season 93.
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2022, 05:03:49 PM »
Everyone at the top choking for promotion to FL1 😂 I’ve picked up 1 point in my last 3 games and still hold top position!! It’s keeping everyone chasing with a chance!! Beeky Blinders V Fulham final game of FL2 is looking tasty!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2022, 06:39:14 PM »
Congratulations Floriana 👏👏👏
BALDBEAN FC

Offline beckham

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2022, 03:34:12 PM »
Congrats Floriana! Impressive run!
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 29/30.
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2022, 03:55:18 PM »

FL1.Game 29/30.

Floriana FC won 2 - 0 against UNIV. CRAIOVA. In second place, Super Imps   won 2 - 1 against Kushberry F.C. Four points further behind in third place,    LiveSea lost 1-0 against FC Schwalbe. That will be the order of the top three at the end of the season. Both    Hoarse Whisperers and FC Schwalbe are nine points short of the top three. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have 22 points and are relegated. Wizards have 24 points and could be relegated tomorrow. CSKA Sofia have 26 points and also could be relegated tomorrow. Rathpeacon are just one point above the bottom three and sMAshEd are three points above the bottom three.

FL2.Game 29/30.

Spooky things for the top three today. All of them lost their games. However, even after those shock results, it's Congratulations to  BALDBEAN FC who gained promotion today after losing 1-0 against Fools United. It's also Congratulations to United World F.C who also gained promotion after losing 1-0 against Ogres. Two points further behind in third place, Fulhams Finest lost 2-1 at Realale Madrid. SatinStorm and Aten warriors and Beeky Blinders are all two points short of the top three. At the bottom,    Pipick City have 18 points. HarriCam Wanderers have 31 points and are relegated. Fools United have 36 points. Under the Radar FC are just one point above the bottom three. Ogres, Park My Seagull and Realale Madrid are all two points above the bottom three. South Shields and Saiyan Warriors are three points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2022, 04:08:38 PM »
LETS GOOOOO 👊 Can’t wait to be relegated from FL1 😂 Congrats United World 👏 FL2 results lately have been crazy weird.
BALDBEAN FC

Online Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 29/30.
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2022, 05:41:00 PM »

FL1.Game 29/30.
 Rathpeacon are just one point above the bottom three

7 losses in a row, just 4 points from my last 12 games, if I lose tomorrow and Wizards draw, then I am down. The joys of FL1.
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 93. Game 30/30.
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2022, 03:40:32 PM »

So now it's all over.  All promotions and relegations are decided

Congratulations go to all League Champions and those who were promoted.

Hard luck to the relegated teams.

Thank you all for playing and I hope everyone enjoyed FL93.

FL1.:- Champions Floriana FC.  Runners up Super Imps.  Third place LiveSea.
             Relegated Rathpeacon. Wizards. Steaua Sudului.   

FL2.:- Champions BALDBEAN FC.  Runners up United World F.C.  Third place SatinStorm.
             Relegated  Fools United. HarriCam Wanderers. Pipick City.

FL3.:- Champions CSI-Westgate on Sea.  Runners up Betty Swollocks XI. Third place Bonsai Planters.

FL1.  Final Table.

FL2. Final Table.

FL3. Final Table.

I do have a special request to all Managers.

At the end of each season, lots of managers like to take a rest from the game. I however do not get one because of the time I have to put in organizing the next FL season. I would be grateful that if you are taking a rest, please make sure that you have signed up for Season 94. There is not much time for all the organizing between the seasons and it is possible that some team would lose their place if not signed up etc on time. I can also point out that it usually the same teams that have to be reminded each season.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 03:42:51 PM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise

Offline bonzai

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2022, 04:08:26 PM »
Thanks Brian, another amazing season of the FL.

Congratulations Anthony. Great job defending your title.
Going for a hattrick now?

What a end result in FL2. Top 7 only split by 3 points. Good job on all teams promoting.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline Swifty

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2022, 04:11:24 PM »
Well done to everyone and a big thanks to Brian for the hard work he puts in!

What a tough league!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 04:13:58 PM by Swifty »
Rebel Rovers

Online Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2022, 04:58:05 PM »
Thanks Brian for running FL again.

Well done to everyone who won or got promotion, I'm heading back down to FL2, relegated on the final day but then I lost all of my last 8 matches  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline spiteri

« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2022, 07:12:13 PM »
Great work Brian. Well done to all those who gained promotion from their respective leagues.

Floriana FC