https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference One Discussion  (Read 180158 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: Conference One Discussion
« Reply #540 on: May 24, 2020, 09:37:09 AM »
Ouch! Not looking good for today's games.

No fit keepers, key players out and top of the league clash tonight. Gonna have to work some magic 😉

Damn that sucks Rich but atleast your keeper has a mild concussion and should be ok for tonight's game!

It's never over especially playing someone against your calibre, so still expecting a very hard game  8)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Contrast

« Reply #541 on: May 24, 2020, 09:55:30 AM »
Crikey, just took a look at Rich's concussed keeper, and he'd get into my midfield with those outfield stats!!  :o
Parma Violets

Offline Gull

« Reply #542 on: May 24, 2020, 07:00:48 PM »
Sorry guys been a but hit & miss with my tactics for my Brazil side recently, will be back on it now  8)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #543 on: May 25, 2020, 10:50:46 AM »
Good game Rich, I think a draw was the right result and the game was pretty close!

I'm sure much more twists and turns still yet to come  :D
Forum Admin

Offline richff

« Reply #544 on: May 25, 2020, 06:13:14 PM »
Yes an honourable draw! ☺

Can't afford to drop any more points now so the pressure is on 😉

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #545 on: June 09, 2020, 02:13:31 PM »
The gap has closed to only 1 point!!

Going to be a close one.... Luckily no division games today with to of my left backs going awol.
Forum Admin

Offline richff

« Reply #546 on: June 10, 2020, 12:27:03 PM »
Great result in the Champions Shield Chaz beating Borg 👍

Hopefully we'll meet in the final to show how strong Conference 1 is. You've just got to get past the Villains, currently managed by another Conference 1 manager.

I'm sure Kush will go easy on you! 😉 See you in Division 1 next season.

All the best

Rich

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #547 on: June 10, 2020, 02:23:44 PM »
Nice win Chaz.

It seems that you excel in the Champions Shield..... I remember you winning it 3 times on the trot before you originally took a long break??
2 of those were against me in the final  >:( .... Revenge will be sweet my friend! Muahaha

Big final tomorrow Rich, let's hope for no injuries and awols!
Also if you could drop a couple of points in the league, that would be awesome! The pressure is slowly getting to me  ::)
Forum Admin

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #548 on: June 10, 2020, 03:29:50 PM »
Thanks guys - yeah got the rub of the green with the ET random goal but just about edged it I think.

I think you might be a slight favourite for the CS semi Kush but it would be good to have an all conference 1 final, not sure if the same conference have had a champs shield final for a few years. Tight league between you two boys at the moment in 1-1-1!
The Seg

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #549 on: June 10, 2020, 04:23:00 PM »
Thanks guys - yeah got the rub of the green with the ET random goal but just about edged it I think.

I think you might be a slight favourite for the CS semi Kush but it would be good to have an all conference 1 final, not sure if the same conference have had a champs shield final for a few years. Tight league between you two boys at the moment in 1-1-1!

I sure will be favourite buddy in terms of team strength as the Villains are pretty strong at the moment (780+).
You got me today in the server cup, nice win so it's going to be a tough match for sure :)
Forum Admin

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #550 on: June 10, 2020, 04:46:54 PM »
As much as I’d love to say I’m going to crash the Conference 1 final here. I can’t see myself matching rich anytime soon. My teams still new, and it looks like Rich is currently managing his strongest ever team.

My best hope is rich makes a mistake on tactics, but that’s not likely to happen. I’ve not checked the match details itself yet, but I’m praying for a long ball match so I have a chance of hanging on til ET and getting the random goal.

It’s been tough just trying to keep up with the Super Imps in the Challenge League...it was going fairly well until the last two games, haha.
South Shields

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #551 on: June 10, 2020, 05:14:46 PM »
As much as I’d love to say I’m going to crash the Conference 1 final here. I can’t see myself matching rich anytime soon. My teams still new, and it looks like Rich is currently managing his strongest ever team.

My best hope is rich makes a mistake on tactics, but that’s not likely to happen. I’ve not checked the match details itself yet, but I’m praying for a long ball match so I have a chance of hanging on til ET and getting the random goal.

It’s been tough just trying to keep up with the Super Imps in the Challenge League...it was going fairly well until the last two games, haha.

Don't worry mate, Rich is harmless  ;D ;D ;D

Can't wait to whoop him tomorrow in the ICC final  :) ::) ???

Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #552 on: June 13, 2020, 05:02:35 AM »
Was hoping Joanie could make you drop some points there Rich but your team is just so strong at the moment!

Massive games coming up .... It's showtime!!!!
Forum Admin

Offline rockline

« Reply #553 on: June 13, 2020, 04:36:41 PM »
Your Conference will be decided next Monday for sure. Very curious. :)

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #554 on: June 16, 2020, 10:40:38 AM »
Will take a win in either of the two games I have against you both today Kush / Rich ;D
The Seg