https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference One Discussion  (Read 180202 times)

Offline bonzai

Re: Conference One Discussion
« Reply #675 on: September 27, 2020, 03:36:14 PM »
Congrats Jimbo on last season, i've been busy outside of the game last season so  haven't been around much.

Would anyone mind looking at this game and letting me know if I've got players out of position?

http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=10326643

I've looked a couple of times and can't see anything but would appreciate a second pair of eyes!

low gelling maybe?
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #676 on: September 28, 2020, 02:21:30 PM »
Congrats Jimbo on last season, i've been busy outside of the game last season so  haven't been around much.

Would anyone mind looking at this game and letting me know if I've got players out of position?

http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=10326643

I've looked a couple of times and can't see anything but would appreciate a second pair of eyes!

Very strange result there Chaz.

Even more weird when Frisk is the referee and he favours continental play in general and your opponent was on longball...
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #677 on: September 28, 2020, 02:32:28 PM »

Very strange result there Chaz.

Even more weird when Frisk is the referee and he favours continental play in general and your opponent was on longball...

didn't deserve a win there on tactics and formations. the only thing i can assume is you put one of your subs in the wrong place?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 07:19:15 PM by KnightStars »
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #678 on: September 29, 2020, 05:44:53 PM »
Yeah was an odd one.

Here's another though from last night: http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=10326717

I think it might be time to change this formation ;D
The Seg

Offline Contrast

« Reply #679 on: September 30, 2020, 07:19:16 AM »
Formations naff, but changing formations isn’t fun either!! Gonna be a long season or two for me!
Parma Violets

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #680 on: September 30, 2020, 12:53:41 PM »
Then the formation pulls out a 2-1 away win at Jimbo ;D makes no sense!
The Seg

Offline jimbo

« Reply #681 on: October 02, 2020, 10:39:15 AM »
Well played Chazz  8)
Fulham's Finest

Offline Contrast

« Reply #682 on: October 04, 2020, 05:04:28 AM »
How did I win last night then?!?! That’s ridiculously lucky, no?

Also played the gave with an 12 week injured striker - and ended up with 58% possession.

Weird.
Parma Violets

Offline Contrast

« Reply #683 on: October 09, 2020, 02:12:13 PM »
Another fluke win. Sorry, Jimbo, but that is my biggest scalp since I’ve returned!
Parma Violets

Offline jimbo

« Reply #684 on: October 10, 2020, 12:06:55 PM »
Another fluke win. Sorry, Jimbo, but that is my biggest scalp since I’ve returned!

Well played  :)

A very competitive league and will be tough to finish in the top 4.
Fulham's Finest

Offline bonzai

« Reply #685 on: October 16, 2020, 03:26:52 PM »
Hey chazz,
Jimbo selected your squad The Seg for the UCB this season.
I messaged you twice ingame for this, but not sure if you've received it.

So if you are interessed in playing UCB this season for conf 1, can you let me know something.
Can you please also let me know something if ur not willing to play, then we can look for someone else.

Greetings,
Sem
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline Contrast

« Reply #686 on: October 28, 2020, 09:16:25 AM »
Looks like The Imps have taken back their crown this season, but the real drama seems to be between 2nd and 9th as everyone clambers for TCL and TEL positions, as well as qualification for the ICC. I think everyone of the next 8 teams will fancy their chances of sneaking into that Top 4!

Those of a betting persuasion would say Purple Gelato, United Cats and Fulhams Finest are the most likely, but I think one or two of us are quietly optimistic of breaking the C1 big four up this season . . . !

Only looks set to get tougher next season, with one of the CSI-Franchise joining us, and any two of App Frod, Team Georgia, Nortee and co battling to come up. Big question is, what happened to Joe's Touchnplay?! Looks like a Play-Off looms for them after soaring up through the C1 lower echelons.
Parma Violets

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #687 on: October 28, 2020, 12:26:50 PM »
I have to agree with you mate, Rich has surely got the division wrapped up this season adding another league trophy to his already one of a kind cabinet  8)

I've not had the best performances this season but, I'm happy to be currently 2nd given that I'm taking a bit of a break at the same time.

An 89th minute winner yday against Jimbo could help me seal my top 4 place this season. That red card screwed you over for sure. I've noticed a lot of cards being handed out recently, I think it's that time again to lower aggression  ???
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline jimbo

« Reply #688 on: October 30, 2020, 07:35:39 PM »
Looks like The Imps have taken back their crown this season, but the real drama seems to be between 2nd and 9th as everyone clambers for TCL and TEL positions, as well as qualification for the ICC. I think everyone of the next 8 teams will fancy their chances of sneaking into that Top 4!

Those of a betting persuasion would say Purple Gelato, United Cats and Fulhams Finest are the most likely, but I think one or two of us are quietly optimistic of breaking the C1 big four up this season . . . !

Only looks set to get tougher next season, with one of the CSI-Franchise joining us, and any two of App Frod, Team Georgia, Nortee and co battling to come up. Big question is, what happened to Joe's Touchnplay?! Looks like a Play-Off looms for them after soaring up through the C1 lower echelons.

I agree, a very solid performance from Rich so far this season. It's great to have competition for top 4/6/8 and gives everyone something to play for. I must admit I thought I was very lucky to win 1-1-1 last season and my target this season is to finish in the top 4, still lots of twists and turns I'm sure. Yes, it will be decent to see more quality coming through 1-1-2  8)
Fulham's Finest

Offline jimbo

« Reply #689 on: October 30, 2020, 07:38:22 PM »
I have to agree with you mate, Rich has surely got the division wrapped up this season adding another league trophy to his already one of a kind cabinet  8)

I've not had the best performances this season but, I'm happy to be currently 2nd given that I'm taking a bit of a break at the same time.

An 89th minute winner yday against Jimbo could help me seal my top 4 place this season. That red card screwed you over for sure. I've noticed a lot of cards being handed out recently, I think it's that time again to lower aggression  ???

I think I'm with you here Kush. Not been a brilliant season but happy to be 4th at the moment, need to step it up with the last 6 fixtures. A good win in our recent encounter and knew our game would be close - always a bit bitter when it's decided on a red but that's sundayleague for you  ;) Not a bad shout regarding aggression, could be something to tinker with......
Fulham's Finest