https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference One Discussion  (Read 180500 times)

Offline bonzai

Re: Conference One Discussion
« Reply #765 on: April 22, 2021, 09:33:44 AM »
Yes, very sad too see this.
Now the other team went psycho against Jimbo.

Last couple of seasons C1 was very fun because of alot of competitive teams battling it out and taking points of everyone fairly.
Now it feels like whoever gets lucky to not have most of their team injured for half of the season will have an advantage.

Althought I'm not thinking it is Fatfrog who is playing 3 teams in C1, else it would be very stupid to call them all almost the same name. I do think the 2 idiotic teams are managed by the same person.

What can we do best to prevent getting long time injuries to a team playing Psycho? Play Nutter/Psycho yourself no mather what referee, and just take the exclusion/bans for red cards rather than have players long time injuried?
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline Contrast

« Reply #766 on: April 22, 2021, 01:32:22 PM »
I remember back in the old days they used to be able to check the IP address of the user logging in?

Be interesting to see what aggression they play against Fatfrog . . .
Parma Violets

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #767 on: April 22, 2021, 02:06:00 PM »
someone did this about a year back, copying Gull's team in one of the conferences. very sad either way that someone sabotages teams b y playing psycho

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #768 on: April 22, 2021, 02:57:39 PM »
I messaged fatfrog at the beginning of the season to ask if those were his teams and he said it was not.
He was willing to prove it if needed and if there was a way.
It is not fatfrog who is managing the other teams but as Sem mentioned, Tiptoe and Tiptop are definitely managed by the same person that is 100%.

It is a really big shame because this is such a fantastic conference to be part of and compete but if this continues then I will have no choice but to change conferences next season.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #769 on: April 22, 2021, 03:02:19 PM »
I’m just gonna go Psycho next time I play them and take the bans. Despite my great start, my teams still too new to go ahead with a title push...won’t affect my season.
South Shields

Offline Contrast

« Reply #770 on: April 22, 2021, 03:27:52 PM »
I guess the best option is to use 'if opponents aggression is . . . ' advanced tactic and match him like for like if he does it, and also play a second string team. I think most if not all of you would beat those two teams with a second 11.

Not ideal and still not on, don't get me wrong! I
Parma Violets

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #771 on: April 22, 2021, 03:33:19 PM »
It’s pot luck on Psycho, the guy who did it last night against Jimbo didn’t even get a red.

Jimbo got away with a short term injury it looks like.

I get 5 with 4 of them being long-term.

South Shields

Offline Contrast

« Reply #772 on: April 23, 2021, 11:22:20 AM »
I remember back in the old days they used to be able to check the IP address of the user logging in?

Be interesting to see what aggression they play against Fatfrog . . .

Hmmmmm . . . .  :o :o :o
Parma Violets

Offline Contrast

« Reply #773 on: April 24, 2021, 03:15:38 PM »
Yeah, FatFrog is definitely the same manager.

Played low aggression against himself and then thought he could injure my team in the FL by playing psycho with Frisk as ref. Bless him.

Hopefully you guys can work something out to rid him of your conference.
Parma Violets

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #774 on: April 24, 2021, 04:09:21 PM »
I have messaged Junior asking to clear this whole situation up because at the end of the day it is not fair to point the finger on somebody with no solid evidence.

As I said before, I messaged fatfrog at the beginning of the season and he said it was not him and that he was willing to prove it if there was a way.

I personally believe fatfrog and I do not believe he is managing the other 2 teams.

I do believe though that the other 2 teams are being managed by the same person, that is for sure.

I am hoping Junior will be able to clear the situation up and once I have more information, I will let everybody know.

In the meantime, let's avoid being toxic to one another and wait for everything to be cleared up.

Thanks.
Forum Admin

Offline Contrast

« Reply #775 on: April 24, 2021, 04:40:16 PM »
With most people using VPNs and multiple devices these days, I doubt Junior will be able to tell us anything, sadly.

Parma Violets

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #776 on: April 24, 2021, 04:55:14 PM »
With most people using VPNs and multiple devices these days, I doubt Junior will be able to tell us anything, sadly.

Well they are all members so could find out that way via payment details.
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #777 on: April 30, 2021, 06:35:07 AM »

I am thinking of moving down the leagues because I have quite a large injury list after last nights game against Tiptop Warriors (16)
  Result of the game was a 14-0 win for me but they had four players red carded.

I had the following injuries:-
 9th minute GK Broken Thumb, out for six weeks.
 23rd minute DL Sprained Wrist, out for four weeks.
 29th minute MC Broken Leg, out for twelve weeks.
 78th minute SC Broken Leg, out for twelve weeks.
 88th minute ML Sprained Wrist, out for four weeks.

I already have a DC out with a broken arm for another seven weeks.

So, not wishing to become a moaner, with SIX of my first Team out I don't see how I can carry on in this C111 seeing how hard it is to compete even with a fully fit team.

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline bonzai

« Reply #778 on: April 30, 2021, 07:14:30 AM »
Wow, that's a discusting match report. I feel your pain Brian.

It looks like they both relegate this season, so next season we might have another 'clean' battle.
But I hope they won't return every 2 seasons in the top flight.

My next 2 division games are against these 2 crazy teams, and I hope they won't kill my team like they did to yours.
This might be my only season I can have a title chance :)
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline deca

« Reply #779 on: April 30, 2021, 08:59:39 AM »
It's a real shame that we have a small minority of managers in the game hell bent on deliberately injuring other managers players, and spoiling their chances of success.

They can't win fairly so they resort to these immoral tactics.

We should have moderators in the game with the powers to issue warnings and suspend, or kick out offending managers. We all can make schoolboy errors like forgetting to change our agression for certain refs, and this happens rarely and is excusable, but it soon becomes clear who are doing this deliberately.

What's happened to fair play?, albeit it's only a small minority that resort to this.

There are certain rules to abide by which the majority do, i.e. if leaving the game, leave your team on pansy aggression, not nutter or psycho.

Enough said,

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains