https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference One Discussion  (Read 180486 times)

Offline Contrast

Re: Conference One Discussion
« Reply #780 on: April 30, 2021, 09:03:14 AM »

I am thinking of moving down the leagues because I have quite a large injury list after last nights game against Tiptop Warriors (16)
  Result of the game was a 14-0 win for me but they had four players red carded.

I had the following injuries:-
 9th minute GK Broken Thumb, out for six weeks.
 23rd minute DL Sprained Wrist, out for four weeks.
 29th minute MC Broken Leg, out for twelve weeks.
 78th minute SC Broken Leg, out for twelve weeks.
 88th minute ML Sprained Wrist, out for four weeks.

I already have a DC out with a broken arm for another seven weeks.

So, not wishing to become a moaner, with SIX of my first Team out I don't see how I can carry on in this C111 seeing how hard it is to compete even with a fully fit team.

:) 8) :)

Ouch - that's horrific, Brian. Hopefully Kush gets a response from Junior soon!
Parma Violets

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #781 on: April 30, 2021, 05:03:16 PM »
Sorry to see the amount of injuries Brian, that really is atrocious.

I have messaged Junior regarding this and he said all teams had different IP addresses.
I asked him to try find any familiarity between payment details/email registration but I have not heard back from Junior.
I sent a reminder message to Junior today regarding above.

I have also asked if there is a way we can ban/suspend Tiptop Warriors and Tiptoe Warriors due to foul play.

Will update here once I get more information.

Thanks.

By the way for C1 teams, I added my Kushberry team to the C1 Cup so it could start as I could not find a last team to enter.
I will not be setting up tactics for the 1st round game with my Kushberry team.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline bonzai

« Reply #782 on: April 30, 2021, 08:44:33 PM »
Great job Kush.

Again we meet in the first round.
Maybe next time I should wait a bit before joining to have a chance to go to the next round :D
Or all the other teams are smart enough to not join asap to avoid you. :)

FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #783 on: April 30, 2021, 10:04:02 PM »
Really pisses me off this.
Dave in C3 ( Who I regarded as a comrade in arms) left his on nutter when he left.
It can ruin your season . It's only a game I know but it has gone on too long without being challenged.

Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #784 on: May 02, 2021, 03:19:46 AM »
I've got away with a 4 weeks injury only. But I was kind of prepared and played nutter against his psycho.
It doesn't bother me that much because my team is not that competitive , but I can understand perfectly well your frustration as I was there before ...

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #785 on: May 02, 2021, 04:01:54 AM »
I've got away with a 4 weeks injury only. But I was kind of prepared and played nutter against his psycho.
It doesn't bother me that much because my team is not that competitive , but I can understand perfectly well your frustration as I was there before ...

I got smoked with 2 long term injuries... Thanks Nortee!
And now I'm getting awols galore.

Not to mention I've got Tiptoe and Tiptop straight games coming soon..... At this rate I won't have a first 11 to field lol.

Oh and Junior has not responded back to me so nothing will be done...
Getting really fed up now with this game if I am totally honest.

Great job Kush.

Again we meet in the first round.
Maybe next time I should wait a bit before joining to have a chance to go to the next round :D
Or all the other teams are smart enough to not join asap to avoid you. :)

Don't worry mate at this rate and with the amount of injuries I am getting, it will be an easy game for you.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:05:10 AM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Contrast

« Reply #786 on: May 03, 2021, 09:15:19 AM »
Another massacre last night.

Hope it doesn’t affect the great season you’re having, Sem.
Parma Violets

Offline bonzai

« Reply #787 on: May 03, 2021, 10:32:10 AM »
Na, i got lucky with my injuries. 5 injuries, but 3 of them just 1 day.

+ I only played with 3 of my starting 11. 1 of them is having a 1 day injury.

my back-up striker also got injuried for only 1 day.

The other 3 injuries are just 1-2 season old players, so aslong my starters don't feel like going on holiday or planning a SKY tv installation, It doesn't really hurt me.

It maybe hurts me a little in TEL, but I think it doens't really matter.
I feel like this dude will ruin C1 chances in challeging for the UCB title. A long term injury in your main squad can really make the difference on those games.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 10:34:28 AM by bonzai »
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #788 on: May 12, 2021, 08:18:02 AM »
Played Psycho against Tiptop last night to try and counter the affects of them playing it too, and it worked a treat.

They went Psycho as expected, I ended up the game with no injuries and 2 reds, but someone nobody is banned today, guess I'll take it.
South Shields

Offline bonzai

« Reply #789 on: May 12, 2021, 08:53:31 AM »
Good to hear Shelly.
This Psycho style is such a lottery.

Luckely it looks like they both will relegate , so we will have a 'normal' season again next season.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline richff

« Reply #790 on: May 12, 2021, 09:32:10 AM »
I played Tiptoe last night and went with your method Shelly.  Luckily they couldn't field a team after 20 odd minutes and the game was abandoned so I just got 2 bookings. Playing Tiptop tonight and looks like it might be a walkover so could be lucky again - although my goal difference will suffer 😉

If I had to play these two games back to back, my team would have been in a right state!

On a more positive note, a great start in the UCB so well done to those involved. And we'll done to Semi who's rocking that top of the league position 😁

Offline bonzai

« Reply #791 on: May 12, 2021, 08:57:16 PM »
Thanks Rich.
Now can you please let me win C1? after you crushed me in the ICC semi-final :O
Good luck in the final. You might need it against a strong team in Yarmouth Town.

Ye, we are doing really good in UCB. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #792 on: May 13, 2021, 04:39:23 PM »
Thanks to peoples baseless accusations against me, i had Chambly FC play psycho against me last night.

Lost my 3rd position in FL2 and got knocked out of the C1 Cup today because being unable to play a proper formation.

To top it off i am playing against the TipTop Warriors tonight with Pieman as the ref. So no doubt i'll be picking up even more injuries

No wonder new managers don't stick around on this game, the toxicity of the community is unreal!

Offline GroomExGtE

« Reply #793 on: May 13, 2021, 07:49:13 PM »
I believe in advanced tactics you can set to change based on opposition aggression, which should avoid the need for any psycho play against any parties that aren’t going there themselves.
LiveSea

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #794 on: May 14, 2021, 04:51:58 AM »
Thanks to peoples baseless accusations against me, i had Chambly FC play psycho against me last night.

Lost my 3rd position in FL2 and got knocked out of the C1 Cup today because being unable to play a proper formation.

To top it off i am playing against the TipTop Warriors tonight with Pieman as the ref. So no doubt i'll be picking up even more injuries

No wonder new managers don't stick around on this game, the toxicity of the community is unreal!

Sorry for that mate. I was kind of busy lately and did the changes from my cellphone. I thought I was playing another Warriors team that is doing so much damage lately. You might consider changing your team's name ... to avoid any other confusion.

There is no need to offend this community ... I find we have a great banter on this forum and people are getting along well ... I don't think you know us at all