https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference One Discussion  (Read 180159 times)

Offline bonzai

Re: Conference One Discussion
« Reply #810 on: July 09, 2021, 06:49:24 PM »
Good job in the UCB guys.

Now it will be full focus on the conference title.

Fatfrog is having such a great season. Being at the top for almost the entire season, it must end at one point right...

Last 2 days will be interesting to follow, with me and fatfrog have a 2 point lead above Rich, but he has the better Goal Difference.

Match 29
Fulhams Finest   vs    Pilsners of Belgium   
Super Imps   vs    Purple Gelato   
Tipton Warriors   vs    United Cats

Match 30
Tipton Warriors   vs    Pilsners of Belgium
Leeds United   vs    Super Imps

So hard to call between us 3 who will take it, anything can happen.
Good luck (not) to Rich and Fatfrog.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #811 on: July 10, 2021, 05:00:46 PM »
Fantastic end of season climax, wish I was part of it but I'll hope to do better next season :)

Good luck to all 3 of you  8)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #812 on: July 13, 2021, 02:48:33 PM »
Congratulations Rich for winning the title this season.
It was very close till the very end.
unlucky to Fatfrog who have been sublime all season and also to Sem who did tremendously well to get in the title hunt after a bad start.
Forum Admin

Offline bonzai

« Reply #813 on: July 13, 2021, 03:35:52 PM »
Congrats Rich, another throphy in your overloaded cabinet. Great consistency all season long.

So sad for Tipton Warriors to lose it at the end of the season.
Looking at their squad they got at least 1 more season in them. So I expect him to be their again next season.

Hopefully I can still be their till the end of the season. But I expect many others to be strong too.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline richff

« Reply #814 on: July 13, 2021, 09:57:56 PM »
Cheers guys

That was a bonus for me, those last two rounds really turned things my way. Our conference is really strong right now which showed in a great title race and a great showing in the UCB. The usual scrap for the conference title and a great showing by fat frog who led for a lot of the season. A great effort and good to see that you're not tarred with the same brush as the pillock that was around last season!

Looking forward to the new season already 😉

Rich

Offline jimbo

« Reply #815 on: July 14, 2021, 08:39:23 PM »
Congratulations on winning the C1-1-1 title Rich   8)
Fulham's Finest

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #816 on: August 29, 2021, 04:14:18 PM »
Hey Guys,

It's been a pleasure, as my team is declining i will be moving down a few leagues on day 1 of new season to vote for credits and win divisions to save up credits and buy a new team and train them up. (just as i did with this team as i do not spend on this game)

As part of the moving leagues, i will also move conferences for a new challenge. (most likely Conference 6 as they claim they are the best conference :D )

Thanks again and Good Luck to you all in the next season!

Offline bonzai

« Reply #817 on: August 30, 2021, 07:25:14 AM »
Big congrats Fatfrog, well deserved title.
Very impressive building a team without buying credits and training it so strong!!

Hopefully we will see you soon in a top division again :)
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #818 on: August 30, 2021, 12:28:20 PM »
Many congrats on winning the title Fatfrog. You was unlucky last season but made sure of no repeat this time around.

Well deserved mate and sorry to see you will be leaving us. Good luck in the future and hope to see you back :)
Hopefully we will secure the UCB and create more history.

I assume you will not be participating in next seasons Champion of Champions? Please confirm this with me so I can ask next in line which will be Fulhams Finest  8)
Forum Admin

Offline richff

« Reply #819 on: August 30, 2021, 02:01:41 PM »
Great title winning season fat frog and we'll deserved.

Think you've got another season from most of your squad so surely worth having one more go in the top league? You might win some gold cups and earn 5000 credits to help your rebuilding job. 😉

One last push required in the UCB guys, let's keep it in Conference  1 👍

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #820 on: August 30, 2021, 04:15:20 PM »
Thanks Guys, after last seasons dissapointment, im glad i was able to hold out this season!

I assume you will not be participating in next seasons Champion of Champions? Please confirm this with me so I can ask next in line which will be Fulhams Finest  8)

Yeah I will not be competing in the Champions of Champions :(

Think you've got another season from most of your squad so surely worth having one more go in the top league? You might win some gold cups and earn 5000 credits to help your rebuilding job. 😉

I don't have enough credits to run friendlies for the whole season, plus they will all start to decline around day 25-30 of the season, so even if im top at that point, i dont think ill be able to hold out until the end of the season! so i think best to save the creds to get the rebuild done quicker. :)

Offline jimbo

« Reply #821 on: September 02, 2021, 08:55:23 AM »
Congratulations on winning 1-1-1 fatfrog, a worthy champion. Best of luck with the rebuild and your new challenge in conference 6.

Thank you for gifting me your place in the Champions of Champions, I will do my best for C1.

Jimbo.
Fulham's Finest

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #822 on: September 02, 2021, 10:16:42 AM »
Congratulations on winning 1-1-1 fatfrog, a worthy champion. Best of luck with the rebuild and your new challenge in conference 6.

Thank you for gifting me your place in the Champions of Champions, I will do my best for C1.

Jimbo.

No problem buddy, I am sure you will do great! Good Luck

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #823 on: September 02, 2021, 10:20:02 AM »
You guys also want to bump up a place each for the TCL/TEL and I've reached out to nanosoft to see if he wants to take a place in the TEL for next season as he finished 7th and is next in line for the comp.

thanks

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #824 on: September 03, 2021, 03:18:37 PM »
Quick question, when you move leagues, I thought you move your team over there, all my players have gone? Is that supposed to happen?