https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference One Discussion  (Read 180494 times)

Offline Swifty

Re: Conference One Discussion
« Reply #930 on: April 01, 2022, 09:13:05 AM »
Jimbo with a great start to the season, only team without a loss so far.

To many draws for me already!
Rebel Rovers

Offline jimbo

« Reply #931 on: April 01, 2022, 03:02:54 PM »
It's a tough league and a long way to go yet but very pleased with my start  :)

Best of luck for the rest of the season  8)
Fulham's Finest

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #932 on: April 02, 2022, 07:03:15 PM »
It's a tough league and a long way to go yet but very pleased with my start  :)

Best of luck for the rest of the season  8)

Fantastic start to the season Jimbo, let's see if you can keep it up  8)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #933 on: April 12, 2022, 03:39:16 AM »
Disgraceful result really fortunately I'll win the league anyway

Offline Swifty

« Reply #934 on: April 12, 2022, 04:43:25 AM »
I feel I was unlucky tonight but he is on fire at the moment so I will take it on the chin, a draw would have been a fair result.
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #935 on: April 12, 2022, 01:07:39 PM »
Touchnplay, it was an extremely unfair result. You did have 1 player out of position, a left mid playing centre mid, and my honest opinion is, I do not feel these players that can play anywhere without loss in performance play as well as players who actually play their position. I try to stay away from them unless I have to play them. Yes you’ve won the league, luckily because I started the league late, so enjoy 😉
BALDBEAN FC

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #936 on: April 13, 2022, 12:35:25 AM »
On the tactics thread it says they are allowed but we'll done mate good win, congratulations. All about preparing for the big boys next year for us this season all the best have a great season

Offline Gull

« Reply #937 on: April 13, 2022, 07:55:03 AM »
On the tactics thread it says they are allowed

Ignore this. Everyone will avoid players out of position as it restricts performance. As your game against BALDBEAN shows, it could be the difference between winning and dropping points - you've had some good results lately and will make 1-1-1 stronger next season!

Offline RParker9

« Reply #938 on: April 13, 2022, 02:38:20 PM »
Sorry to jump in on the wrong conference and everything. But is this saying that in a 5 man midfield the 3 central ones have to be CMs? I was always under the impression that you could play RM, RM, CM, LM, LM. Is that wrong these days?
King Kennys Army

Offline Gull

« Reply #939 on: April 13, 2022, 07:08:40 PM »
I was always under the impression that you could play RM, RM, CM, LM, LM. Is that wrong these days?

Yeah that's right - I think Touch played RM RM CM LM CM. Would've been fine if the last two were reversed.

Offline RParker9

« Reply #940 on: April 13, 2022, 07:57:13 PM »
Oh I see. Nice one. Cheers Gull
King Kennys Army

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #941 on: April 13, 2022, 10:34:48 PM »
Might test this out, cheers gull

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #942 on: April 14, 2022, 03:00:28 PM »
Sorry to jump in on the wrong conference and everything. But is this saying that in a 5 man midfield the 3 central ones have to be CMs? I was always under the impression that you could play RM, RM, CM, LM, LM. Is that wrong these days?

This is absolutely fine to use and you will not get penalized at all.
Forum Admin

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #943 on: April 15, 2022, 03:19:39 PM »
I was always under the impression that you could play RM, RM, CM, LM, LM. Is that wrong these days?

Yeah that's right - I think Touch played RM RM CM LM CM. Would've been fine if the last two were reversed.

To confirm if that last cm was one with can play any side without loss in performance, I would still be at a disadvantage same goes for attackers and defenders on the right and left? I mean its probably because my team aren't good enough to compete yet but it would be good to know

Online captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #944 on: April 15, 2022, 04:57:11 PM »

To confirm if that last cm was one with can play any side without loss in performance, I would still be at a disadvantage same goes for attackers and defenders on the right and left? I mean its probably because my team aren't good enough to compete yet but it would be good to know

No you would be fine to play RM CM CM LM CM if the last CM can play at anyside without loss in performance but logically wouldn't make sense to do that you might aswell stick the LM in the number 8 slot (if your playing 2-5-3). Unless ofcourse your anyside midfielder has incredible stats i.e better then your left mid, might be better to leave him on the left in certain match conditions.

For a 4 or 5 formation midfield (not attacking formations) you can use RM on the right or the inside right of midfield and LM on the left or inside left of the midfield.

as for defenders and attacking players, you need RB LB and RS CS LS respectively. you can ofcourse swap out any of the positions for an anyside player.

Similar aspects if you have 4 or 5 defenders, you could RB RB LB LB, RB RB CB LB .. etc and the list goes on.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 04:58:44 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin