https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE EIGHT  (Read 182211 times)

Offline iwopp

Re: CONFERENCE EIGHT
« Reply #465 on: December 30, 2016, 08:24:16 AM »
congratulations Nick  :)
jellybellies

Offline Baggio

« Reply #466 on: December 30, 2016, 09:17:14 AM »
Well done Nick :)

I'm looking forward to mixing it up with the big boys (and girls) next season!

Hopefully I can get a few upsets and maybe even a high finish, it's going to be tough though..

Hope you all have a great new year, see you in the big league! :)
SL Hibernian

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #467 on: December 30, 2016, 10:24:01 AM »
Thanks all, only 2 points separating the top 4 it really could have gone to anyone this season but it's nice to finally win it after coming close so many times! Really looking forward to next season with MMF and Piggys coming up and teams like Team Name and Tricky Trees finishing strong.

Good luck Martin in your Elite Cup final tonight, you deserved the win against me in the semis so hopefully you can take that good form and win tonight.

Bring on next season!
Pathetico Madrid

Offline Angele

« Reply #468 on: December 30, 2016, 12:59:43 PM »
Well done Nick, pleased for you.   :)

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #469 on: December 31, 2016, 12:32:43 PM »
Thanks Angele  :D
Pathetico Madrid

Offline Baggio

« Reply #470 on: January 04, 2017, 09:10:37 AM »
Tough start for the new kids.. Jase playing Jellybellies on the first day and I'm playing FC Town of Luton!  :o

Looking forward to getting underway, I'm setting a goal to finish top 5 first season but tbh I'll be happy to finish top half of the table!

Good luck all

SL Hibernian

Offline superj

« Reply #471 on: January 04, 2017, 10:33:26 AM »
I don't think my team is ready yet, so this evening I might move to give myself a season or 2 then come back and be able to challenge, so if someone wants it there should be a space in 8-1-1 this evening
Brazilian Piggys

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #472 on: January 05, 2017, 03:48:07 PM »
I don't think my team is ready yet, so this evening I might move to give myself a season or 2 then come back and be able to challenge, so if someone wants it there should be a space in 8-1-1 this evening
What's the point? Just hope no one steps in now as it should be the same for all of us against the managerless side.
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline superj

« Reply #473 on: January 05, 2017, 04:15:42 PM »
If someone joins this evening then it's still all even as no division games have been played yet, I don't think my team is ready for a x-1-1 for another season or two
Brazilian Piggys

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #474 on: January 05, 2017, 08:55:24 PM »
What's the point? Just hope no one steps in now as it should be the same for all of us against the managerless side.

i agree, what's the point? i'm sure you wouldn't have been relegated superj. too good ;)

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #475 on: January 05, 2017, 09:08:13 PM »
Belated congrats on title Nick. Great result in a very closely fought league. Tightest finish i can remember, and I've been here a while  :)

Very disappointing season for myself, lowest finish for a long time. Just managed to turn it into something other than a total disaster in the last few games with a late run of victories. Nipped in to 7th after being in 9th with 2 games left. Also somehow managed to qualify for the Elite cup from 7th place  ???

Enjoying the challenge as always. Looking for a top 4 finish this time around ;) Here's to another cracker of a season in conf 8. Good luck guys and gals.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 09:14:06 PM by northstar »

Offline stupac

« Reply #476 on: January 06, 2017, 03:15:04 PM »
Another x-1-2 is a strange league to join if your team isn't ready.  ;)
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #477 on: January 07, 2017, 01:07:53 AM »
Thanks northstar, you will no doubt be back up around the top few teams this season where you belong. Hopefully it will be another hard fought battle to the wire and good luck to one and all.

Shame to see Piggys leave, looking at your team it looks pretty strong to me and definitely good enough to beat anyone else if you get the tactics right. Also, you don't have to win it on your first season, your team would be getting stronger over the next few seasons and you could use that time to get used to playing the other teams in the division. Anyway, hopefully see you back in 8-1-1 soon.
Pathetico Madrid

Offline stupac

« Reply #478 on: January 24, 2017, 02:39:37 PM »
Schoolboy error last night has cost me challenging for top promotion spot. Had 2 players transfer listed and of course I only got 1 of them which was a striker who replaced my right midfielder who was playing last night.  >:(

Why there has never been an option to choose who to replace when bidding on a player I'll never know. ::)
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline Marv999

« Reply #479 on: January 24, 2017, 03:02:48 PM »
Why there has never been an option to choose who to replace when bidding on a player I'll never know. ::)
+1
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)