https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE EIGHT  (Read 182243 times)

Offline iwopp

Re: CONFERENCE EIGHT
« Reply #495 on: April 03, 2017, 08:32:01 AM »
Well done Nick this season. :)

A very strong team you have at the moment. It takes some beating!
jellybellies

Offline Baggio

« Reply #496 on: April 03, 2017, 09:34:44 AM »
Congrats Nick, came back strong in the second half of season and looked unstoppable, well deserved :)
SL Hibernian

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #497 on: April 03, 2017, 11:45:39 PM »
Thanks guys, my team has definitely peaked plus I think I've had fewer injuries and beer glasses which has massively helped me this season. Looking forward to another tough battle in 8-1-1 next season.

Big game against a very tough DVG Stars in the Elite Cup final tonight... Hoping to keep the cup in C8 after Realale won it for us last season!  :)
Pathetico Madrid

Offline Baggio

« Reply #498 on: April 04, 2017, 09:22:11 AM »
Some season you've had Nick, won the toughest conference on the game, also won the toughest PL on the game and now the EC. Great achievement, well done sir :)
SL Hibernian

Offline bigdealdave

« Reply #499 on: April 04, 2017, 12:51:49 PM »
Congratulations Nick, im still smarting from the ICC final, thought third time would be the charm. Too good this season, good luck next season mate  8)
The Flashhearts
Madbastid United

Offline Angele

« Reply #500 on: April 04, 2017, 02:36:01 PM »
Very well done Nick. All plaudits thoroughly deserved.

Some might even think of retiring after such a great season (or taking a long holiday)? ;-)

But then again, there are a few of us wanting another bash at you next season :-)

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #501 on: April 04, 2017, 10:45:06 PM »
Congrats on a great season Nick. A couple of great competition wins. Very consistent performance through out the whole season 8)

Thought i might just take you in the Elite Semi but it wasn't to be ;)

Already looking forward to the challenge of next season. Its going to be yet another difficult one. this is by far the conference with the greatest depth. 6pts out of a possible 18 in my last 6 games is not title winning credentials :-\

Here's to next season and no AWOLs or injuries!!

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #502 on: April 05, 2017, 12:15:27 AM »
Cheers all, retirement did cross my mind as I don't think I will be able to top this season but I'm too hooked on this game now... Plus I want to win the Server Cup back off Dave after he thumped me in the final!!  :P

I've just checked my team and I have 5 players who have max SWC so will be having to replace half my team soon and then I will be going through the dreaded "rebuilding phase"! Bring on next season, looking forward to the challenge.
Pathetico Madrid

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #503 on: April 05, 2017, 01:34:59 AM »
Yep, well done on winning the EC nick.  I gave it my best shot, but not good enough.  Congratulations.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #504 on: April 05, 2017, 06:03:47 PM »
Cheers David, hard luck with the red card as we were almost equal with the tactical advantage (just 15 minutes in it) so would have been very tight if Brice Tagg hadn't started fighting with the fans! All the best for next season.
Pathetico Madrid

Offline Baggio

« Reply #505 on: April 08, 2017, 11:28:21 AM »
The farts would like to wish a temporary farewell to conference 8, in the mean time The Cabbage will do their best to stay in the division. If we manage it I'll be changing my name to Big Sam Allardyce :)

All the best
SL Hibernian

Offline nickmiles23

« Reply #506 on: April 14, 2017, 10:23:28 PM »
Good luck in 4-1-1 Delboy, you've got off to a cracking start so hope you can keep the good form going. Hopefully see you back in C8 sometime in the near future.
Pathetico Madrid

Offline Baggio

« Reply #507 on: April 15, 2017, 10:34:04 PM »
Good luck in 4-1-1 Delboy, you've got off to a cracking start so hope you can keep the good form going. Hopefully see you back in C8 sometime in the near future.
Cheers Nick, off to a good start in C8 again I see, you'll take some beating again this season. Good luck to both you and Bill tonight. Big match early in the season for you both :)

Second big test of the season against Floriana tonight for the farts, hopefully I can at least scrape a draw from it. Still early days but couldn't have asked for a better start :)

SL Hibernian

Offline iwopp

« Reply #508 on: May 19, 2017, 04:56:30 PM »
Congratulations Bill on winning the conference this season.
Especially as its so tough at the moment!
My worst finish ever!   :'(
jellybellies

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #509 on: May 21, 2017, 08:51:46 PM »
Congratulations Bill on winning the conference this season.
Especially as its so tough at the moment!
My worst finish ever!   :'(

Thanks bud  ;)

Very tough league at the moment. Very enjoyable all the same  :)

Chin up, i finished 5th last season 8)