https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE EIGHT  (Read 184093 times)

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
Re: CONFERENCE EIGHT
« Reply #600 on: July 19, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »
'claimed' by Bedwell for the 2nd time this season  :'( maybe going for gold this season...

Offline iwopp

« Reply #601 on: July 19, 2018, 03:50:34 PM »
Don't fancy my chances either Bill  :-\

But what the hell, I'm having a bad season in the conf again anyway
jellybellies

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #602 on: July 20, 2018, 12:18:37 AM »
your still in with a shout, got to hope Martin drops some points though.. i'm miles away. I've got a decent enough squad, just can't seem to get anything going in the league. been the same for a few seasons now ::) speaks to the quality and depth of managers we have in 8!!

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #603 on: July 20, 2018, 02:59:18 PM »
two horse town this season  :(

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #604 on: July 22, 2018, 11:23:53 AM »
Close game last night Bill. Tough run of games coming up. Finished by our mates from Bedwell for me.....
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #605 on: July 22, 2018, 11:11:29 PM »
Close game last night Bill. Tough run of games coming up. Finished by our mates from Bedwell for me.....

ha ha, hopefully it will not go down to the wire for you ;)

top 2 are untouchable now.

Offline Angele

« Reply #606 on: July 23, 2018, 02:16:04 PM »

Barring another major turnaround in form, I'd say that'd be "top 1 is untouchable now".  I had pretty much a full team last night and battered Bedwell, having 61/39 possession and 13/9 shots --- and they played the whole match  --- with Buster Jones as Ref --- in Pansy mode.

One of those really irritating SL times but it looks like all I have left is ensuring survival in FL1 and just mainly preparing for next season.

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #607 on: July 23, 2018, 06:51:27 PM »

yeah going to be tough to catch Martin now, even if you do win tonight.

Bedwell  :-\ don't know what to make of that team. Turns up for some, doesn't bother for others. i think it may be another 'decent' manager from another conference having a bit of fun and games. Stir it up and sit back laughing  ;)

Good luck for tonight!!

Barring another major turnaround in form, I'd say that'd be "top 1 is untouchable now".  I had pretty much a full team last night and battered Bedwell, having 61/39 possession and 13/9 shots --- and they played the whole match  --- with Buster Jones as Ref --- in Pansy mode.

One of those really irritating SL times but it looks like all I have left is ensuring survival in FL1 and just mainly preparing for next season.

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #608 on: July 23, 2018, 07:27:02 PM »

yeah going to be tough to catch Martin now, even if you do win tonight.

Bedwell  :-\ don't know what to make of that team. Turns up for some, doesn't bother for others. i think it may be another 'decent' manager from another conference having a bit of fun and games. Stir it up and sit back laughing  ;)

Good luck for tonight!!

Looking at your game Bedwell had 45 to your 30 TA. Normally with 2 strong teams a draw would be in order (the advantage cancelling out the wrong aggression). Lately though have noticed home advantage seems to be more prevalent. Otherwise it’s as you say one of those bummer results.

On the other hand a win for you tonight and it’s still game on as far as I’m concerned as I’m prone to Keaganesque folding! 🙄🙄🙄 Plus I do have to play a certain Bedwell.....
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline iwopp

« Reply #609 on: August 06, 2018, 11:57:17 AM »
Well Done Martin.  :)

jellybellies

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #610 on: August 06, 2018, 02:42:42 PM »
Aye,  well done Martin  8)

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #611 on: August 06, 2018, 03:42:50 PM »
Cheers guys. 22 seasons or 3 years since the last one! Good luck to all next season.  :)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline jimbo

« Reply #612 on: August 06, 2018, 05:04:00 PM »
Congratulations Martin  8) I was at Fratton Park on Saturday and must say Luton Town played really well! Pompey were very lucky to get 3 points!
Fulham's Finest

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #613 on: August 06, 2018, 08:12:12 PM »
Congratulations Martin  8) I was at Fratton Park on Saturday and must say Luton Town played really well! Pompey were very lucky to get 3 points!
Yes we should have taken something from it! Sunderland next, tough start.🙄
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline northstar

• Sans Puer
« Reply #614 on: September 13, 2018, 01:40:57 PM »
hi guys and gals,

i received a mail from one of our fellow managers raising suspicion on some of our fellow competitors in our conference. The claim was that one of the managers was operating more than one team in the conference. Our colleague investigated further (over a season or so) and involved the 'go to guy' for any issues we may have with the game. his suspicions were confirmed as the 'mod' had been watching the said manager for a while and confirmed his suspicions. in fact it is suggested that the 'pathetic' cheat is operating 3 not 2 teams in 8-1-1.

i have over the seasons been on the receiving end of some strange results from these teams (2 more than 1) getting kicked all over the park and accruing long term injuries when the ref is not lenient at all. This in turn effects my games not only at night but afternoons, as i like to play a couple of matches during the day. i am not using this as an excuse for getting hammered this season in FL1  ::)

i have also missed out on chances to win the league, UCB's, Elite cups etc.. due to this clown, as have all the other competitors who play fairly in our conference.

i am also aware that a couple of you have had suspicions in the past as it has been mentioned before. i just want something done or i think it's time to move conference. this is not what i want to do as i have been in this conference since the switch over.

You know who you are. Get the teams shifted  >:(