https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 144036 times)

Offline KnightStars

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #525 on: October 28, 2020, 06:59:19 PM »
No disrespect is meant to the other teams in the league by this, but if I got to choose between the end run of fixtures between the two of us, I would choose your set of games. I feel like this is your title to lose now in my opinion, but It seems like you need something in your mindset though about not being favourite to take the pressure of yourself though...I like that ;-)

let me be honest, i’d also take my set 😂 just to avoid Steau and CSI, that said i do believe the other teams (and have seen it) can knock points off me so it’s always a worry. but most of all, the education i got today from your team means a win for you will send the title that way, and your team has shown minimal weakness all season. it’s not a mind game, or anything other than my gut feel. i think you have the same, in that you also feel my team is strong and won’t consider yourself favourite.

but i’m not worried anymore, now that you OWE me (and Brian is bound to beat you) 😬 and if i must be candid, i’m motivated when teams write me off, if there is a large gap (the early season 6 points) and in if they have consistently beaten me (Steau did this for a long time. the one season i beat him twice and came 3rd, it was the only 2 losses he had if i recall.. but i HAD to win the league or die trying after)

good start in UCB, let’s put pressure on C1!!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 07:04:43 PM by KnightStars »
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #526 on: October 28, 2020, 08:20:46 PM »
Not gonna lie, I’m checking your team on a daily basis waiting for the ‘declines’ to kick in that you say your team is due 😂. It has made my day today managing to get some victories against you, but they all count for nothing when we play next week. Thing is, If you’re still ahead after we play next week, I think that’s the title race over. I know your last 2 games are a computer team, and I believe someone who hasn’t set up all season, so the games against CSI and Steau could become irrelevant after that. But we’ll see 🙂

Don’t owe you anything though, I’m gonna win next week and go on take the title 😉

UCB has been a good start, unfortunately I lost today to The Seg, he seems to be a bit of a bogey team for me lately, I think he took 6 points from me in FL1 this season too, I should look into that to avoid a repeat in the UCB 🤔
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #527 on: October 29, 2020, 11:06:06 AM »
The Conference 6 Cup V Quarter-Final Results

South Shields 2-0 Red Star Knights
A new cup holder is guaranteed after South Shields knock out defending champions Red Star Knights with goals in each half.

Texas Oldham 0-1 Steaua Sudului
Texas Oldhams plan of taking this fixture to extra time didn't work out as Steaua Sudului got a late winner in the 78th minute to see the game out.

The Blurred Crusade 0-4 Hunt Park Rovers
A 4-0 victory for Hunt Park Rovers, against 10 man The Blurred Crusade see's them advance to the Semi-Finals.

CSI-Westgate On Sea 1-3 Lone Rangers
A 10 man CSI-Westgate On Sea team was fielded against Lone Rangers, which allowed the away team to come away victorious.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #528 on: October 29, 2020, 12:20:03 PM »
good luck everyone :D i'm going to take a leaf out of Cove's book and punt the Imps to win the cup ;-)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #529 on: October 30, 2020, 03:02:56 PM »
The Conference 6 Cup V Semi Final Preview

Hunt Park Rovers vs Lone Rangers
Two teams with no history of competing against each other this season, will face each other for the first time in the Conference Cup semi-final. Hunt Park Rovers and Lone Rangers both had victories in the Quarter-Finals against 10 men.

South Shields vs Steaua Sudului
These teams have already met once this season with a 2-0 victory for South Shields in the league. Steaua Sudului is the only former winner left in the tournament, and will be looking to reclaim their crown, otherwise we will be looking at a guaranteed new cup holder going into the final.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 04:43:32 PM by shellyboy100 »
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #530 on: November 01, 2020, 05:39:52 PM »
Great work last night Brian, unlucky not to get all 3 points again to be fair  ;)
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #531 on: November 01, 2020, 05:46:13 PM »
The Conference 6 Cup V Semi-Final Results

Hunt Park Rovers 2-1 Lone Rangers
The fairy-tale ends for the lowest ranked team left in the tournament Lone Rangers, who went 1-0 up against Hunt Park Rovers, only to be pulled back with an equaliser in the 69th minute. This took the game to extra time and Hunt Park Rovers took the victory with a 111th minute winner.

South Shields 1-0 Steaua Sudului
A tight match that couldn't be separated in possession which saw two 4-5-1 formations come up against each other. South Shields got the job done with a 68th minute goal, and managed to see out the game with a 1-0 win to advance to the final.
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #532 on: November 01, 2020, 05:56:56 PM »
The Conference 6 Cup V Final Preview

Hunt Park Rovers vs South Shields
This exact fixture took part earlier on in the season and saw South Shields win 4-0. Before this fixture is played the reverse fixture will be played in the league the day before. Both teams would like to add a domestic cup to their trophy cabinet, it is an opportunity for Hunt Park Rovers to win their first trophy since there last league title in Season 126. South Shields have the opportunity to copy their rivals Red Star Knights, by potentially doing the league and cup double.

Route to the final - Hunt Part Rovers:
Quarter Finals - The Blurred Crusade - 4-0 Win
Semi - Finals - Lone Rangers 2-1 Win

Route to the final - South Shields:
Quarter Finals - Red Star Knights - 2-0 Win
Semi-Finals - Steaua Sudului - 1-0 Win
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #533 on: November 01, 2020, 06:21:43 PM »
Great work last night Brian, unlucky not to get all 3 points again to be fair  ;)

good luck in the final you two!

and well done Brian, you got a good point off me there ;-) take 3 from South Shields and we
can celebrate

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #534 on: November 03, 2020, 11:42:20 AM »
ALL IN! i predict a draw tonight, but here's hoping for a Red win ;-)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #535 on: November 03, 2020, 06:24:50 PM »
ALL IN! i predict a draw tonight, but here's hoping for a Red win ;-)

I would take a draw to leave it in my own hands, but I'm feeling confident after our games over the last week to take all 3 points ;-)
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #536 on: November 03, 2020, 06:33:27 PM »
The Conference 6 Cup V Final Results

Hunt Park Rovers 0-2 South Shields
Both teams opted for a long ball style of play, as it was a rainy day for the cup final. However, South Shields played 3 up front to Hunt Park Rovers 1 which could of been the deciding factor in this game. South Shields went 1-0 up in the first half just after 20 minutes thanks to a throw in, and managed to get a second 17 minutes from time with a lovely move down the right wing to secure the victory and claim their first Conference 6 Cup!

Conference 6 Cup Roll Of Honour
1. Steau Sudului
2. Park My Seagull
3. Steau Sudului
4. Red Star Knights
5. South Shields
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #537 on: November 04, 2020, 04:15:25 AM »
well done Shields! league and cup double, amazing season and one of the best title races i’ve been in ☺️

Offline JLancs

« Reply #538 on: November 04, 2020, 05:05:32 AM »
Congratulations, well deserved league & cup double.
◾️Texas Oldham, Rangers, Oilers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #539 on: November 04, 2020, 07:05:45 AM »
oddly, i also drew in c3 so that conference has also slipped by :P I really meant it that these 2 count the most for me.. absolutely gutted