https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 143975 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #645 on: February 14, 2021, 11:13:51 AM »
I finally dropped points for you Nish! It's yours to lose now  ;)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #646 on: February 15, 2021, 06:04:54 AM »
I finally dropped points for you Nish! It's yours to lose now  ;)

now is the best time for you to go on holiday ;) my fixtures are tricky, squeaky bum time
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #647 on: February 15, 2021, 04:42:49 PM »
Nah, holidays are boring. Would rather put random tactics on and see if I can steal this back from you 😂
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #648 on: February 16, 2021, 08:07:15 AM »
Looks like you didn't even need me to go on holiday in the end Nish ;)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #649 on: February 16, 2021, 01:54:55 PM »
not over yet, only 1 goal in it (GD) so if i lose 1 and you win that one its your title again. 3 more wins, need to rouse the troops because the last 3 games are all tricky. maybe i can convince them to go on holiday, you seem deadset against it ;)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #650 on: February 16, 2021, 03:07:30 PM »
Yeah true, and you’ve got 8 teams as well, could be tricky setting up all them tactics with all them teams. Very easy to get confused and use the kickoff glitch incorrectly and lose a match...I would know...I’ve done it twice 😂 (thankfully not in a league game).

I’ve never got to the closing stages of the season being the chaser though...can’t leave now  :P
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #651 on: February 17, 2021, 07:53:01 AM »
Yeah true, and you’ve got 8 teams as well, could be tricky setting up all them tactics with all them teams. Very easy to get confused and use the kickoff glitch incorrectly and lose a match...I would know...I’ve done it twice 😂 (thankfully not in a league game).

I’ve never got to the closing stages of the season being the chaser though...can’t leave now  :P

dude! I just noticed you're unbeaten again this season :o plus last season so that's 58 games + whatever carried over from the previous season where you only lost twice -that is UNREAL :D

also noticed that Gull is going down :(

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #652 on: February 17, 2021, 08:08:17 AM »
conference 6 cup v6 setup, will send out to top 8 in league shortly (have asked Brian to please make it free to enter)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #653 on: February 17, 2021, 08:40:40 AM »

dude! I just noticed you're unbeaten again this season :o plus last season so that's 58 games + whatever carried over from the previous season where you only lost twice -that is UNREAL :D

Thanks, but it’s not over yet, I still have Brian to play on the last day which might be tricky.
Last time I lost was on the last day of my first season here against Catalin 1-0, back in November. So it is 58 games. Would love to make it 2 complete seasons in a row though.

I noticed, his team needs almost a complete rebuild if he comes back anyway now, would be a while til he was competitive again. Hope he comes back one day though, would be a great addition to C6.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #654 on: February 17, 2021, 05:53:02 PM »
conference 6 cup open!

8 teams invited, will open to rest of the league in the next 24-36h and then open to all human teams in C6.

good luck everyone!! and thank you Brian for making it free to enter

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #655 on: February 17, 2021, 05:53:57 PM »

Thanks, but it’s not over yet, I still have Brian to play on the last day which might be tricky.
Last time I lost was on the last day of my first season here against Catalin 1-0, back in November. So it is 58 games. Would love to make it 2 complete seasons in a row though.

I noticed, his team needs almost a complete rebuild if he comes back anyway now, would be a while til he was competitive again. Hope he comes back one day though, would be a great addition to C6.

would be magic! i had 65 or 66 games a while back with Red Star, but never 2 full seasons as a whole. ironically, it was Brian who ended my run 😂

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #656 on: February 20, 2021, 08:52:19 AM »
Congratulations on the title Nish! Your performance in the last 20 games had been solid 👏🏻

Don’t get comfy with that title though, this is a one-off  ;)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #657 on: February 20, 2021, 07:26:11 PM »
will rank as one of my proudest wins ☺️ the tyrant had been toppled 😂😂

well done on being unbeaten!! 2 seasons in a row is amazing bud! i’m gonna take a few days off, struggled to motivate myself last season (apart from red mostly) 🙈 maybe a small break will help

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #658 on: February 20, 2021, 08:08:15 PM »
Haha, I’ll be back next season rebooted to reclaim the title ;).

Thanks, I’ll be hoping for some promoted CPU teams at the start of next season to see if I can beat your record outright, dead on 60 games now :). I actually checked the last few seasons, and all 3 seasons in this league I’ve finished on 80 points exactly. I’ve had 5 draws the last 2 seasons and drew 2 and lost 2 the season before...good reference for what you need to do next season, and a good reference on what I need to beat lol.

Take all the time you need on your break Nish, Maybe even a few weeks?  :P I get how you feel though. I still think I need a season or so of quieter day games, so I will probably only do FL1 and TCL next season.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #659 on: February 22, 2021, 08:27:29 AM »
Conference 6 Cup Final:

Steau Sudului v. South Shields

good luck you two! sorry i haven't been online a lot to do write ups, hopefully it's a close final :) Shields start as favourites but Steau are not a light touch