https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 143968 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #1005 on: January 08, 2022, 11:15:59 AM »
Calling time for a while folks.

Not researched a team or checked a match report for atleast 6 months and each day is feeling more and more like a hassle to set up.

I dunno when I’ll be back, but I usually come and go as I please, I’ll probably try and login every now and then to keep the history of this team.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 11:33:28 AM by shellyboy100 »
South Shields

Offline Gull

« Reply #1006 on: January 08, 2022, 12:11:31 PM »
That's a shame Shelly - hopefully you can return in the future but agree sometimes a break is needed. All the best to South Shields and I have been looking out for their results, perhaps when we do battle again in SL they will be Conference North or above.  8)

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #1007 on: January 08, 2022, 03:26:20 PM »
Sad to see you go Shelly, all the best mate 👊
BALDBEAN FC

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1008 on: January 08, 2022, 03:37:06 PM »
Calling time for a while folks.

Not researched a team or checked a match report for atleast 6 months and each day is feeling more and more like a hassle to set up.

I dunno when I’ll be back, but I usually come and go as I please, I’ll probably try and login every now and then to keep the history of this team.

Hope you come back soon mate.
Stick your team on holiday mode and you won't have to worry about your team/history being deleted.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline beckham

« Reply #1009 on: January 08, 2022, 06:31:21 PM »
I feel the same as you for more than two years now. I barely set up tactics, I don't notice I have players out of position (thanks Gull for pointing that out). But I can't stop playing, I recently just bought 120k credits..

Hope to see you soon, Shelly!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 06:32:58 PM by beckham »
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline Gull

« Reply #1010 on: January 08, 2022, 08:52:00 PM »
Agree with everyone here and hats off to the core users who have remained here year in and year out, otherwise the game wouldve surely died by now.

Doesn't help with village idiot Monkey Hangers psychoing teams which takes the enjoyment out, but there's always one isn't there. Hopefully the league we have now (minus the clown) stays as it is as it's become a really competitive conference.

Offline beckham

« Reply #1011 on: January 09, 2022, 12:08:45 PM »
What happened, Gull? Why did you move?
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline Swifty

« Reply #1012 on: January 09, 2022, 01:03:17 PM »
Mr Gull why don’t you come to the toughest league on the game 1-1-1
Rebel Rovers

Offline Sargybargy

« Reply #1013 on: January 09, 2022, 05:42:53 PM »
Agree with everyone here and hats off to the core users who have remained here year in and year out, otherwise the game wouldve surely died by now.

Doesn't help with village idiot Monkey Hangers psychoing teams which takes the enjoyment out, but there's always one isn't there. Hopefully the league we have now (minus the clown) stays as it is as it's become a really competitive conference.

When have I been psychoing teams ?
I done it for 30mins against your bum boy
Stop being a pussy and get on with it you minge

Offline Gull

« Reply #1014 on: January 09, 2022, 06:36:20 PM »
You're doing the same as what you've always done & end up psychoing users with the multiple teams you have in the same division. Appreciate you have a brain the size of a pea so you may need reminding but the last time you quit the game you left your tactics on psycho and teams were butchered until you got relegated - I have no doubt this was done intentionally.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see what's going on, you only have to look at the Vanguard Cup then see the placement of the teams involved to have a rough idea of the situation. For anyone reading BALDBEAN was psychoed for 90mins by Droylsden and also for 30mins with Gravelneck as ref - anyone willing to do that obviously isn't playing properly nor really cares about their actions.

You may be more interested in playing COD so that's fair enough, but just because SL isn't your main gaming interest means you shouldn't try and ruin it for others - especially with the money, time & effort involved. Anyway, no hard feelings, doubt you'll change and if you do, I won't be around to see it in any case. So all the best.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 06:40:04 PM by ElGull »

Offline Gull

« Reply #1015 on: January 09, 2022, 09:17:48 PM »

So, the great macca, Monkey hangers FC, who was highly praised and welcomed by some, forecast to do great things, has gone AWOL and left his tactics in 90 minutes psycho.  Killed my team for the season last night. one broken arm, out for 8 weeks, one broken leg, out for 12 weeks, two concussion, and one bruised shoulder out for 4 weeks.  I think that I will have to drop my team out  of 611 to a lower league for the time being.
  Not at all happy with these so called "top players" who do this and he is not the only "top player" who has done it, yet when they come back, they are welcomed with open arms by some.
     :) 8) :)

Interesting quote from Brian (how ironic) all I'm saying is wherever Monkey Hangers & "friends" goes the psychoing soon follows. As Ive said before no hard feelings but I'm not sticking around being abused.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 09:36:34 PM by ElGull »

Offline ourminger

• IG
« Reply #1016 on: January 11, 2022, 03:33:59 PM »
Acorn Raiders looking like a tidey side. Good to have another top competitor in 611.
Mobtown FC

Offline Beecroft

« Reply #1017 on: January 12, 2022, 11:46:37 AM »
Shame to see the likes of Shelly and Gull call time on SL :(

AFC Blitzkrieg AKA Beeky Blinders

Offline beckham

« Reply #1018 on: January 22, 2022, 06:40:22 AM »
Congrats Jason!

Took a brief look at your squad, and I'm afraid the best is yet to come. I'm sure you'll dominate the SL world in the next two seasons, hope to see you win the FL1.
Cheers!
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #1019 on: January 22, 2022, 08:08:35 AM »
Congrats Mobtown 👏👊
BALDBEAN FC